The power of Aegyo

Confessions of A Noona
Please log in to read the full chapter

"The power of Aegyo"

Genre: Fluff

Character: Noona + Jimin, Jungkook (BTS)

SONG: SHANNON – why why / Taeil - Inspiring

published: 04| 08 | 2015

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

“I can’t do this. I .” She grumbled and picked a corner where she could rest. Her body was not gifted with the same genes as her friends. Plus, with her age and inexperience, she felt like she’s dragging the group down.

Slumping to a corner, she wiped her sweat and the male members perform their choreography for the competition next month. They looked better than their previous run but she thought they could do better. Usually, the group could dance better than they’re currently showing but the heat was unbearable.  

The summer heat was exhausting them all. The whole studio felt like a sauna. Her hair was damp from sweat, making it look like she showered. She wrinkled her nose, thinking of a visual of her looking all wet.

She shook her head and tried to concentrate on her friends’ dancing. Automatically, she clapped when they finished with the song. Their other friends who were resting like her were doing the same.

The two youngest members of the groups approached her, knowing she had her own drink that was big enough for the three of them. They knew she had a soft spot for them.

“You guys need to refine a few things but you all looked great.”She told them while giving them her 2-liter bottle.

Jimin drank from the bottle still panting. “We could have done better but we’re hungry.”

She rolled her eyes and pointed outside. “They go buy food.”

“We have no money noona. We’re broke remember? We used all our money on our costumes.”The other member, Jungkook whined, sitting in front of her. He spread his legs and used his arms for support, trying to take as much air as he could.

Jimin on the other hand sat beside her and rested his head on her shoulder. She made a disgusted sound and pushed Jimin’s head with one finger. “Eew… you’re sweaty. Go away.”

He looked up and just grinned before resting his head again on her shoulder.

“Noona… we’re hungry…” Jungkook whined again, reminding her of his presence. He looked more like a bunny whenever he whines and he knew the power of his cuteness to older women.

She glared at him, clearly aware of what he was trying to do. Multiple times the method was effective but she had learned to be immune. “You’re not getting away with that maknae. It’s won’t work anymore.”

Jungkook frowned and looked on the floor, clearly crestfallen.

“Please noona. Buy us some food. We’re so hungry.” Of course, she told herself with a mental roll of her eyes. She should have expected that Jimin would join in Jungkook’s plan of persuasion.

Jimin slowly wrapped her arms around her waist and looked at her. Being so close to the younger man had her blushing a bit.

“Jimin…”There was a warning tone in her voice, telling the young male to be careful of his next move.

Jimin was brave but kept his touch innocent and beg

Please log in to read the full chapter