Captivated By Your Smile

Always Summer In You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The rain will stop pouring.
The leaves will stop falling.
The snow will be melting.

With your touch and care. With your laugh and smile.
Here stay close beside me, sending your warmth protecting me.

This is right. This is enough.
Because it's always summer in you.
I am happy.

 

 

Maybe it was the chilling autumn rain which pouring non-stop since yesterday. Or maybe the heater in his room need to be kicking out from its place. Nah, it was him who's never trying hard to make a peace relationship with the freaking cold season. Can not blame himself though. What did you expect from his small figure, with thin pale skin and tiny bones inside? Singing in the rain? Tsk, obviously.

 

For Byun Baekhyun; Cold is an enemy. Ice is an addiction. Fire is a passion. And hot stuff is a guilty pleasure.

 

 


As the time passed, Baekhyun leaned his small frame more closer into the source of warmth beside him when he felt sudden creepy cool air brushing his exposed skin. He snuggled more inside their comforter, rest his head on the man's warm chest and brings his hand to hold onto the other's waist more tightly. In the darkness, Baekhyun could heard the man's heart beating in regular rhythm, steadily inside his muscular chest. Accompanied him for this past few hours.


He knew the sun will rise soon but he still wide awake. He didn't feel sleepy nor tired either even after their mind-blowing activity. Baekhyun blinked his eyes severally, adjusting his eyes in the dark room. Trying to take a good look on fast asleep figure beside him, slightly tilts his head. Unaware that the other could felt his intense stare even though the said man in his deep slumber mode.


"Have you not fallen asleep yet, Baek?" The man murmured sleepily against his hair, eyes still closed. As an answers, Baekhyun shake his little head. Sending light vibration to the said man board shoulders.


For another minutes, no one start talking. The dim room fell into comfortable silence, seems its just the dripping sounds of rain knocking their wall sized window became the only sound which was surrounding them, soothing softly inside the dim room.


"What's wrong?" The latter asked with his deep raspy voice as he open his eyes slowly. There's tint of worried in his tone. Pulled up a little, he made his right hand encircled perfectly around Baekhyun's narrow shoulders and his other hand playing lazily with the smaller's smooth ash blonde on the back of his head.


Baekhyun moves his body to get a better position under their shared blanket and the taller's embrace. He tilted his head to the left side to faced the other completely. For a brief seconds, he just stared on the man unbelievably perfect features. 


Already remembering each curves by heart. Still, he can never get enough from the pleasant view in front of him.


The way his elf-ears pointed out beside his head. How his big head hidden perfectly under his fluffy honey-brown locks which is now fell adorably covering his wide forehead, framing the man's face. Torturing the smaller as he bit his lower lip just for stoping him to not scream the word of perfection. His thick cocky eyebrows now slowly made a shape of little wave on top his gentle gaze from a pair of sinful raven orbs each time he felt worries. A sharp long nose he loved to tease. Last but not least, a kissable, pleasantly fat and round, full lips with pearly white rich-teeth he'd showed everytime he beamed his happiness smile in delight.


Baekhyun can't help but smile when he was ogling at those lips. He never knew there will come a day when he fell head over heals to that rich-teeth type of smile. The memories of them still vivid in his mind. The day, the night, the first time he met him.


He really hate that smile. Maybe hate wasn't enough to expressed what he had felt back then. The fact is he whole-heartedly avoid it like a plague. How could you showing so much teeth when you're smiling towards a person you accidentally met like not longer than a couple of minutes? Seriously, he looks freaking weird-- and psycho. 

 

 

 

>••••••<

 

 

 

"Aaww--YAH! Watch where you put that freaking huge foot of yours, giant!" Baekhyun glaring fiercely towards the tall man who's dared to stepped on his foot.


The tall man stopped on his hurried track to looks down at the short, angry yet beautiful, man in front of him. His raven eyes eyeing the other's intimidating hazel ones. Face stoic, unreadable.


Baekhyun hissed in pain as he cursed under his breath because of his terrible day. It was like everybody around him today has a grudge against him. He passed this morning with a great headache he got from his -demon on earth- boss because of he late to attended an important meeting, that he should be the one who presenting it to their new shareholders. Okay, maybe it's not that big at all. He sure his boss will love him again soon because Baekhyun's one of his golden boy in the company. Nah, not until the noon came and his boyfriend, his now ing-ex-boyfriend, visited him at the office just to said goodbye to their one month relationship. That ing . He should go to swim in hell to clean his dirty soul instead clasping fingers with another woman. And tonight, when he finally back, sober and sound to his own world, wandering around outside, alone, to ease the pain in his mind and heart, he had to deal with a freaking giant who's had full responsibility for the pain in his toes.


He winced when he felt stinging pain in his feet. "." Baekhyun muttered as he inhaled sharply when he take a look on his red and purpelish feet.


This un-grateful slipper, I should start to used a pair of shoes every now and-- And then a soft chuckles comes. Baekhyun frown. Did he heard wrong? The sounds made he snap his head up in disbelief as he faced with huge grin plastered on the taller's face, smiling ear to ear.


Did he laughed at me? Not a sorry, but a laugh??


"You.." Baekhyun groaned. "..did you just laughing at me?" His eyes now flashing pure anger on the light-brown orbs. This petite man literally not happy. Including his ty day and hot weather tonight, the taller's stupid smiles really not helping at all. Like pouring the fire with vodka, it just made the latter's blood boiling inside by rage.


But the taller smiles still unflattering. Amusement written on his handsome face. His deep raven eyes kept looking at the other's.


Yes. The stranger is strangely-handsome. The man well built body was towering him. The street lights shinning on his body, making his honey-blonde locks glowing more beautiful in bright colors. Not to mention an unique sweet yet spicy masculine musk from his body scent slowly teasing his nostrils. Unconsciously, he tsked. If only he didn't stepped on Baekhyun's foot. If only he didn't smiled like a mentally ill psycho. Baekhyun will be more than happy to admit it out loud. Despite an urge to punch the other's on the face, maybe he could ask for a phone number instead. 

 
But now, it was too late. Baekhyun was not angry anymore. He is beyond furious.


Along with a shout of profanities, "YOU. ING. DIMWIT." He gave a good swinging on his healthy foot to kick the taller on his shin. Making sure the man paying for all the pain he'd caused.


Not minding the sceptical looks from the other passer-by, Baekhyun stomp away from the scene, much to his frustration. Leaving the psycho like giant behind, crying in pain as his long body bent down to nurse his throbbing leg.

 

 

 

>••••••<

 

 

 

With those thoughts of reminiscent, Baekhyun laughed internally. Because now, that kind of smile became the food for his soul. His sun in the rainy day. His light in the darkness. He would easily felt lost if he doesn't see those smiles.


While he was dreaming in his cristal clear like memories, Baekhyun doesn't realize what he was thinking clearly reflected in his face.


Staring intensly at his lover who's blooming without an apparent reason in the wee hours, the crease on the other's forehead grow more deeper in confusion.


"You okay, love?" His husky voice full of curiousity.


The man's y voice pulled back the latter's from his day dreaming. Baekhyun shook his head slightly to clear his mind and locked his gaze back to the raven one, admires how that the deep orbs looking more attractive under the shone of moonlight were casted on his dark pupil.


"I'm fine. I just wondering." Baekhyun said. His pinkies thin lips turned into small smile when he felt the taller's long fingers his cheek softly.


"About?" Asked the taller. Raising one of his eyebrow.


Baekhyun humming, lean closer to the touch before he spoke, "Do you remember the first day we met?" The smaller asking back.


Instead of answering the questions, the taller pushed his body up on top the smaller's. Hovering the body as he observing the beautiful face underneath him with his sinful eyes. Face dangerously closer made the smaller could felt the other's warm breath ghosting over his face. Just before the smaller could parting his thin lips to talk, the taller close the space between them by capturing the thin lips. Not a kind of full mouth kiss. But a soft and tender kiss, just enough to release a thousands of butterflies inside the smaller's stomach.


"One of my wonderful days." The taller says after he broke the kiss, leaving Baekhyun's breathless looking at handsome face above him.


"My doom day, though." The smaller faintly says as he stating a fact.


The taller pouted in disagree. "You hurt my feeling, babe."


Baekhyun grinned as he circled an arm around the taller's neck and pulled him closer so he could erase the pout away with a peck on top his long sharp nose.


"You stepped on my pretty toes." Baekhyun fake an anger against the nose as he bite its softly as an addition. "And you never say sorry for that, even until now."


The taller giggled and kissed the side of his lover's lip before he pulled away. "That was not my fault."


"How so?" Baekhyun says in total confusion. Obviously that day his pretty toes became a victim, screaming in pain under the big one's.


"Because..." He grin slyly. "I've found the love of my life that night." The taller beam his toothy smile. "Meeting you on that night never become a mistake for me." The taller continued as he burried his face on the side of Baekhyun's head. Sniffed at his lover bitter-sweet vanilla scent.


"And you kicked my leg that night, remember?" He whispered teasingly in Baekhyun's ear, making sure to grazing his lips against the skin. Successfully making Baekhyun curling his toes in embarassment under the taller.


"So.." The taller paused to kiss the reddis ear lovingly. "..we're.." He the earlobe teasingly. "..equal." He finished the sentence as he starts to bites the latter's ear lightly.


"Nghh.. Babe--" Baekhyun moaned.


"Hmm.." The taller respons to the moans, kissing down Baekhyun's jaw softly as he made his way to the slender neck, the latter's milky skin. His big hand slid at the side of Baekhyun's slim waist, stoking down to Baekhyun's smooth thigh.


Baekhyun writhed in pleasure in every touch the tall male gave.


"Bb--baby.. stop--" Baekhyun trying to escape from Chanyeol's lips, when he felt the man's big hand made its way up to his inner thigh, inside his short pants. He pushed the big body onto his back, changes their position. Now he sat on top the man's bare choco-abs. Rolled his hazel orbs in annoyance towards the cheeky smile on the man's content feature.


"I'm talking to you. Stop messing with me, Yoda." Baekhyun scold the latter.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter