The Right Way ch4

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

 

EunHyuk's POV:

 

The feeling was unreal.  I never expected that to happen.  Just when I knew I wouldn't put Donghae into my problems, I decided to be mad with him and ignore him.  That didn't do no good and just when Sungmin told me about his drama and he had a kissing scene, I lost it.  My heart lost it.  But to know that he kissed me on my lips and asked for forgiveness...  It was so sweet and so lovely. That lovely memory that I will never be able to let go no matter what.  It will always be in my memories and I will never forget about it.  Donghae, I will never forget about you.

I sat on the couch and fidgited for a while.  If Donghae comes here, how should I greet him?  Should I greet him the same usual way and act like nothing of that ever happened?  It would be impossible to do since that already happened...  Plus I liked it.  Ugh what should I do? How should I tell Sungmin about this?  I don't think Sungmin has ever been so fond of Donghae before since he literally goes dark whenever I mention his name. I sighed and ruffled my hair in fustration. "Goodmorning!", Sungmin cheered happily as he sat beside me.  I frowned.  I was actually hoping that it would be Donghae.  "What's wrong?", Sungmin asked frowning too.  "And why aren't you wearing my necklace that I gave you?", He asked.  "Sorry Minnie.  Good morning.  Yes I totally forgot. I'm sorry if I made you upset.", I said.  Sungmin looked at me suspiciously.  "You look weird today.", He said making me look at him strangely.  "What? Really?", I asked nervously.  "I mean...  Did something happen yesterday?", Sungmin asked.  "No!", I said quickly making him tilt his head in confusion at me.  "There's nothing to worry about so don't get the wrong idea ok?", I reassured him.  Sungmin looked like he buyed it and nodded.  "Have you been thinking of attending for that dance competition near here?", Sungmin asked.  My eyes glittered at the idea.  "Yeah but there's so many good people out there so I don't think I would make it that far Minnie.", I said sighing.  Sungmin pouted and looked at me worriedly.  "Don't think like that ok?  Your the best dancer that I've ever knew!", He said making me chuckle.  "I'm flattered.", I said happily.  Sungmin giggled.  "But seriously, please go just for me? ", He asked battling his eye lashes at me.  "Fine.", I gave up and thought of the best possibilities of whether I could win it or not.  If I did win then I would brag about it to all my friends and family.  That would be nice.  "Ohno.", Sungmin said as he looked at his watch.  "Gosh I have another schedule again. Your lucky you don't have none Hyukkie.  Gotta go, bye!", He said rushing to the door.  "No worries Minnie, bye!", I said as I watched him close the door.  I sat up and walked to the kitchen where there could be any food for me.  I searched the drawers, the refrigerator or even the baskets.  Nope. All nope except alcohol.  I was suddenly reminded of KyuHyun.  Alcoholic.  "Mornin.", I heard KyuHyun said from behind me making me startled.  "I heard someone touching my alcohol.  Did you?", He asked as he squints his eyes at me.  "No, just barely.  I was searching for food but it looks like we have none.", I said.  "Good.", He said as he peeks through the refrigerator for alcohol.  "By the way, where is Ryeowook? I haven't seen him all day.", I said curiously.  "No. Why?", He asked as he squints his eyes at me.  "Do you like him?"

"No!", I quickly denied.  "Do you like him?", I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.  KyuHyun looked flushed as he twitches an eyebrow at me.  "N-No!  How about you and Donghae?", He asked changing the topic.  I was flushed too by the mention of Donghae.  "... I d-don't...", I said unsurely.  KyuHyun smirks at me.  "Oh something is fishy.", He teases.  "T-There's nothing-"

"Goodmorning HyukJae.", Donghae said making me become startled.  "Goodmorning KyuHyun.", He said.

"Goodmorning.", We both said.  "What were y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter