The Right Way ch7

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

 

DongHae's POV:

 

"I've made up my mind.  No need to think it further if I'm wrong or I'm right. Don't need to look no further, this ain't lust, I know this is love."

I closed my diary and hid it in my drawers.  Finally to see my sunshine.  I ran to HyukJae's room and swiftly moved inside hoping to not disturb him sleeping.  I smiled at the sight.  HyukJae was hugging a fish stuff animal.  Aww no.  I'm jealous now!  I pouted then sneaked into HyukJae's blankets and hugged him from behind throwing the fish stuff animal away.  I felt HyukJae breathing calmly and I wonder what dream he is having.  Is it about me?  I hope it is!  I snuggled to him closer feeling his warmth.  Soon enough I found myself sleeping peacefully while hugging HyukJae from behind.

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

I opened my eyes and look beside me to see that the bed over there was empty.  No Donghae.  Huh?  Where has the pabo gone now?  I rubbed my eyes and stood up making my way to Hyukkie's room to say a daily good morning to him.  I widened my eyes at the sight.  Hyukkie sleeping and Donghae...  WHY IS DONGHAE THERE?!  It took a while to calm my heart down.  I said I was ok with it; I already promised myself that Donghae would take care of Hyukkie for me.  I stepped out of the room and to the bathroom to wash myself up.

 

Probably Donghae and Hyukkie are up by now.  Even by looking at the time, it's pretty late.  I checked Hyukkie's room but I widened my eyes at the sight.  WHY ARE THEY STILL SLEEPING TOGETHER?!  I found a fish stuff animal on the floor and threw it at them ( mostly at Donghae ) making him groan in pain.  "WAKE UP!!!", I yelled.  Donghae opened one eye at me and frowned.  "Sungmin... Please?  Let us stay like this for longer?", He whispered while snuggling closer to HyukJae.  I was a loss at words.  "... Fine.", I finally said making Donghae smile happily.  I walked out of their room making sure to not 'interrupt' their slumber.

If HyukJae has Donghae then...  What should I do now?  I have no one actually.  It's so lonely without HyukJae with me, talking with me and laughing with me.  I'm...  I'm sad.   I sighed as I flipped random channels on TV.  "Hey.", I heard Kyuhyun's voice.  I looked at him then looked away. "You lonely?", He asked smiling.  "Yeah...  I am.", I sniffed.  "You should find your one soon.", Kyuhyun said.  "I still want you to be happy."

"Your right.", I said.  "But how?"

"The one for you will come naturally.  All you can do is wait.", Kyuhyun said.

I admire Hyukkie and Donghae together.  Their love comes so naturally and I wish I'll have that someday.

 

 

 

EunHyuk's POV:

 

I giggled as I felt Donghae shower me with kisses.  "Good morning.", He said sweetly.  "Morning.", I said as I sat up.  I looked around.  Minnie would usually say good morning to me first thing.  I frowned.  I kind of missed that.  "What's wrong?", Donghae asked frowning.  "Have you seen Minnie anywhere?", I asked.  "He came here once but you were sleeping so he left.", Donghae said.  "I don't know where he went though."

"Oh.", I said.  I wonder where he went.  "Lets go ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter