The Right Way ch6

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

 

HyukJae's POV:

 

It hurts too much.  The pain that was in my heart.  Lee Donghae.  Sungmin looked at me with a worried face.  "Hyukkie, are you ok?", He asked softly.  I nodded as I wiped away the tears that were spilling out from my eyes.  The feeling hurts.  When knowing Donghae was with someone else and not... me.  "It hurts too much Minnie.", I whimpered as I covered my face.  Sungmin clenched his fists in anger and glared at an random object.  "I swear Donghae will pay for making you cry.", Sungmin said gritting his teeth.  "It's not his fault Minnie.  He didn't do anything.", I said as I looked down "It's just my stubborn heart."  Sungmin looked at me for a long time before sighing.  "Do you really love Donghae that much?", He asked.  I nodded furiously as I can remember Donghae's kind face smiling at me.  His actions, his kisses and his soothing voice always made me feel better.  "Maybe I'll give Donghae a chance.", Sungmin mumbled rolling his eyes.  "Even if I think he's not good enough for you, he makes you happy and all and it... It just sometimes makes me jealous you know Hyukkie?", Sungmin asked and he blinks his eyes constantly.  I stared at Sungmin surprised.  "I wanted to only spend time with you.  I guess I was greedy.", Sungmin chuckled.  "Seeing Donghae and you really made me feel jealous.  It's the fact that Donghae can make you smile and see everything else while I...", His lips started to tremble.  I frowned.  "Sungmin, that's not true. You make me smile, see?", I smiled showing how grateful I am to have him as a friend.  Sungmin smiled a little and sighed.  "It's all my fault.", He said.  "It's not your fault Minnie.  You didn't do anything.", I said back.  Sungmin shook his head.  "It's not that...  I-I invited Yu Jin to the dance competition.  I didn't mean for you to cry Hyukkie.  I didn't mean to see you suffer like this.  I'm so sorry...  I didn't mean for anything to happen like this.", Sungmin said as he looked down, guilty.  I was shocked but instead hugged Sungmin tightly causing him to gasp.  "It's ok.", I said patting his back.  "Don't think I will leave you.  I'll always be there for you whether you like it or not."

Sungmin smiled in my shoulder and I felt him calm down.  "Thank you Hyukkie.  Your a really great friend.", He said.

I smiled and shook my head.  "No, you are a great friend.  And I am so lucky to have you."

 

 

DongHae's POV:

 

I don't think HyukJae will ever forgive me.  I sighed as I sat in the seat in the cafe with Sehun.  Sehun looked at me weirdly.  "What's wrong? Did something happen yesterday?", He asked.  "Yeah.", I said.  "But I don't think I have the guts to talk to HyukJae after what had happened."  Sehun shook his head.  "Yah what happen to the man you are?  Aren't you a man?", He asked.  I didn't say anything as I stared blankly at my coffee on the table.  "Don't be like that.", Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter