The Right Way ch1

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1:

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

I've seen DongHae acting strange lately around HyukJae.  I hope I'm not the only one who noticed since I'm the closest between the two of them.  In fact, KyuHyun is also but I don't think he notices since he never mentions them.  But DongHae...  That guy with HyukJae.  It seems unreal to think about.  I can clearly see him going head over heels towards Hyukkie.  That kind of makes me jealous because I love HyukJae so much (As a friend, of course)  And I feel like DongHae is taking away my Hyukkie from me.  I cannot let that happen.  It would make me so sad not to see Hyukkie's face anymore smiling with me.  He was my best friend and my one and only.  I don't like DongHae that much actually.  But to think he would steal Hyukkie away from me...  I would do anything to stop him!

I promise you that I will stop DongHae from coming any closer to Hyukkie!  That is my promise!

 

 

I was watching from afar as they were eating together, talking about such nonsense things.  What they're saying doesn't matter but my Hyukkie is smiling with DongHae.  That makes my heart wail loudly.  DongHae cannot steal Hyukkie away from me.  I will do something about it now.  I walked towards them and smiled brightly to HyukJae as he stops to look at me.  "Oh hi Minnie!", Hyukkie smiles at me.

"Hi!", I fidgeted a little attempting to do aeygo on him.  "Will you go hang out with me later today?", I pouted my best for him.

HyukJae thought for a while and glanced at that pabo DongHae.  "Sorry DongHae.", He said sadly.

My lips curled up to a big smile.  VICTORY IS MINE!  I instantly threw myself to Hyukkie while sticking my tongue out to DongHae.  DongHae glared at me making me surprised.  Oh, are you challenging me DongHae?  I won already so you lose pabo!  I glared at him too then HyukJae pulled away from my embrace making me frown and DongHae smile.  "Minnie, what's wrong? Are you okay?", HyukJae asked worriedly as he looks at me up and down causing me to blush.  "No. It's nothing.", I mumbled as I looked away.  I glanced at the glaring Donghae and smiled instantly.  "Hyukkie, get ready.  Lets go NOW!", I cheered up and down.  "Ok ok, calm down.", He said standing up.  I watched as he looks at DongHae, mumbling sorry's while I just stand there, my anger almost exploding at the sight.  "What are you doing?", I asked quite harshly.  HyukJae looked back at me and apologized sincerely making me twitch a bit.  "You don't have to do that.... Lets go now.", I literally dragged Hyukkie away from DongHae.  I need those two to be seperate as possible.  If they're more closer than it would cause trouble for me and especially Hyukkie.  I don't want it to happen and I won't cause any sort of danger to him.  Not him, never him!  I glanced back at DongHae to see him staring sadly at Hyukkie making me cringe at the sight.  'WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?! DON'T STARE AT HIM!', I wanted to say.  Those words never came out as I continued walking away from DongHae.  Don't come close to Hyukkie.  HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!

 

 

We finally made it to the state fair where there's less people here.  I looked at Hyukkie happily as he smiles back at me.  "Where you wanna go?  Sorry but since you literally dragged me here, I didn't even pick my wallet." I instantly perked up and replied, "Don't worry, I have my wallet right here.", I pointed inside my pocket.  HyukJae sighed in relief.  "Ok but I'm sorry if your gonna pay for everything. I promise you that I will pay back." I frowned.  "You don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter