Chapter 8

Will The Dreams Come True?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good night.” Nan entered his apartment as he greeted to Tungbeer.

 

“Yeah P’.. good night, thank you.” Tungbeer answered Nan’s greet and walk to his apartment. Tungbeer’s apartment is on the corner and Nan’s is right beside it.

 

“Tungbeer!” A voice startled Tungbeer.

 

“Oh my god! Hongyok!! You made me startled!” Tungbeer put his hand on his chest.

 

“Sorry.” Hongyok just showed her smile.

 

“What you’re doing? It’s cold here.” Tungbeer asked her.

 

“No.. I come out just now. I wanted to waiting for you here, but then I heard you talked to someone else in Thai. Who? There is another Thai person here?” Hongyok showed her curious.

 

“He is my manager, my boss here. Let’s go inside. It’s cold.” Tungbeer opened the door. They entered the apartment.

 

“Really? But I heard you called him P’. Am I wrong?” They sit on the couch.

 

“No, you’re right. I call him like that if we are not in work things. Actually he is my senior in high school.”

 

“Really? Wow.. you work with your high school senior in another country? Daebak!”

 

“Really? Really? Daebak? Why didn’t you answer my called, hah? Where did you going today? Don’t you know that I’m very worried?!” Tungbeer suddenly remember her worried about his cousin and starting angry.

 

“Sorry Tungbeer… My phone is turned off. I forgot to charge it before. I’m sorry.” Hongyok really sorry to Tungbeer. She knows that Tungbeer will mad at her.

 

“How can you forget? Hhh.. You know what? I was really worried about you.”

 

“Sorry.. okay?” Tungbeer just silent. Hongyok trying to made up with him.

 

“Hmm.. have you eaten yet? Let’s have dinner. What do you want? I bought some groceries today.”

 

“No, I haven’t. I’m hungry..” Tungbeer looked at his cousin face. He knows that he can’t be mad at her.

 

“Just make a delicious food,  please.”

 

“Okay boss.. clean yourself up first. I’ll cook you very special dinner.” She tap at Tungbeer’s head and run to the kitchen.

 

“Heyyy… don’t tap my head like that. I’m not a boy anymore!!”

 

***

 

“Ahh.. I’m full.” Nan finished his alone dinner tonight. He ends like this again. Eating hot ramyun for dinner alone in his apartment. Almost every night. It’s not like he can’t buy the food on restaurant or make healthy food for himself. He just feeling tired and wanna makes a simple way to have dinner. The best answer is ramyun.

 

“Why there are no interesting TV shows these days?” Nan changed the TV channel many times and finally turn it off. He sits on the couch in front of the TV now.

 

“I’m bored.” He felt really bored. He doesn’t feel sleepy yet.

 

“What should I do? What the others doing tonight?” He talked to himself.

 

“Ahh… Tungbeer has a guest now.” He remember about Tungbeer’s cousin. “Should I visit them?”

 

Nan goes to his room and takes a thick coat. Though Tungbeer’s apartment is right beside his, it still really cold outside there. He on his way to his door when his phone suddenly ring.

 

“Mook?!” He seemed really happy when seeing his little sister’s name on his sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter