Chapter 9

Will The Dreams Come True?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yeah… I’m sure. It is her.” Nan hold his basketball on his hand tightly. His mind flying to the time where he met this woman. A woman that always cheerful eventhough she did a big mistake to him. A woman who made his favourite shirt became dirty. A same nation woman who turned his mood to bad. A woman that he mentioned “beautiful” in front of his workmates. And now she is there, around a hundred meters from his right side. She is stretching her body, looked like wanna exercise too this morning.

 

“Ouhhh…” Nan immediately turned around when Hongyok turn her body to her left side. Now her face looking straight to the place he is standing. He is pretty sure that the woman can see his back clearly now.

 

“Hhh.. why I should meet her here?” He sighs. He has to pass her to go to the basketball court on the park. He must takes the other way if doesn’t want to pass her, and it means that he have to walking more far.

 

“No.. I won’t meet her again. I can’t meet her again.” Nan shook his head

 

“Yes.. take the longer way is better than meet her again. She can’t see me again here.” Nan talked to himself. He decided to take a long way round. He walking a little fast, hopes that the woman doesn’t realized that it is him.

 

“Ohh.. it’s cold.” Tungbeer came right after Nan leaving. He standing beside Hongyok.

 

“Oiii.. over acting again. The air is so fresh.. let’s go!” Hongyok pulled Tungbeer’s hand. “Where is the park? There?”

 

“Heyy.. slowly Hong..”

 

***

 

“Woow.. It’s so nice here…” Hongyok spread her arms and took a deep breath. This morning, the park is little crowded. A lot of people come to this place. Some of them are jogging, the others are walking, and some are cycling. There are some court too in this park. A basketball court, a futsal court, and a volleyball court. A little river lied there beside the park main road.

 

“Yes.. eventhough it is a big city, but the morning air is so fresh.” Tungbeer stand beside her. They are facing the river now. There is a fence that bounds the park road and the river.

 

“Yeah… I love here.” Hongyok nodded as she enjoying the view in front of her now.

 

“Hey.. you didn’t tell me yet about yesterday. Did you meet him?” Tungbeer suddenly remember about yesterday. His cousin didn’t tell him yet about it.

 

“Ohh.. yeah.. I forgot to tell you about that.” Hongyok just smiled to him.

 

“What happened? You must be very happy met your boyfriend, hah? Tell me!” Tungbeer showed his interest about the story on yesterday.

 

“No… big wrong!” Hongyok made an “X” sign with her hands. She showing her disappointment face.

 

“What?” Tungbeer looked confuse with her answer. “You… didn’t meet him?”

 

“Yes.. I didn’t meet him.” Hongyok nodded and then bow her head.

 

“Why? Heyy.. just tell me!” Tungbeer looked impatient with Hongyok answer.

 

“Heyy.. calm, brother! You don’t have to be impatient like that.” She facing her cousin and then threw away her gaze to the river.

 

“Hhh..okay.. just tell me now.” Tungbeer sighed and low his voice.

 

“He is not here. He has some business matters and now going out of town. Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter