Chapter 7

Will The Dreams Come True?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thank you so much guys. See you on Monday.” Nan and his team finish their work after a short time meeting.

 

“Happy weekend Manager!” Aroon is the first person who came out from the room. He always has many schedules for weekend.

 

“Bye Manager..” Ann waved her hand to Nan and left the room.

 

“Hey.. Ann! You must be will going out with that Korean guy again, right? Hey.. wait..” Tor chased for Ann.

 

“Kamsahamnida (thank you) Manager.. I’ll go first.”  Kao bowed to Nan and left the room too. Kao loves to bow. He thought that bow is a good culture to show your respect to other people.

 

“Yes.. happy weekend all.” Nan answered them. He shut his notebook down as he look at Tungbeer who still silent on his chair. He looks like called somebody with his phone.

 

“Hey.. you’re not coming home yet?” Nan stood up from his chair and got ready to go home.

 

“Ahh.. yes. I’ll going home now.” Tungbeer stood up from his chair too and grab his bag. He takes a little run and walk side by side with his boss.

 

“What happened? You looked not concentrate on meeting. Something happened? Are you sick?” Nan asked Tungbeer as they walked to the elevator. Their office is located on 3th floor.

 

“Ahh.. I’m sorry P’Nan. No, I’m not sick. My mind always think about my cousin. I can’t contacted her today. I’m just afraid if something bad happened to her.” They are on the elevator now. Tungbeer push the button. Tungbeer and the others always call him P’Nan if they are not in work things. Actually Nan is okay if they call him P’ everytime and everywhere, but they wanna give their respect to him, so Nan just agreed with that.

 

“Ohh.. is that right? Hmm.. you shouldn’t think about negative things. Maybe she is watching TV now and forget to charge her phone. Or maybe.. she is sleeping now. Just don’t think about the bad things, okay?!” They arrive on the basement where the parking area located.

 

“Yes you’re right.. Ahh.. P’Nan, I didn’t use my car today. It’s repaired now. May I…” Tungbeer didn’t finished his words yet as Nan throw a key car to him. Tungbeer catched it in reflect.

 

“Yeah… but you’ll be the driver tonight.” Nan smiled to Tungbeer and opened the door of passenger seat.

 

“Roger, Sir!” Tungbeer laughed and took the driver seat of Nan’s car.

 

***

 

“Kamsahamnida Ahjussi (Thank you, Sir)” Hongyok said her thank for taxi driver when they arrived on Tungbeer’s apartment. She still in her bad feeling when she walk toward the apartment. She going to the 5th floor where Tungbeer’s apartment located.

 

“I’m coming..” She entered the apartment.

 

“Tungbeer!... Tungbeer!” She called her cousin but no answer from him.

 

“He must be isn’t coming home yet.” Hongyok going to her room and dashed down her body on her bed. She spread her arms and sighs.

 

“P’Natthew… where are you? I miss you… don’t you miss me?” She talked alone in her room.

 

“Should I call you? But you never pick up my call.. why P’? Why?” She felt her eyes started teary now. She eventually cover her face with her palm then sit on her bed.

 

“No.. I can’t be like this. P’Natthew must be so busy right now. You should understand him Hongyok.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter