Chapter 2

Will The Dreams Come True?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Oh.. it’s so cold. How can you survive here for long time?” Hongyok said it as the autumn wind blow. They arrived at parked area of Tungbeer’s apartment. She closed the car’s door and stand beside the car.

 

“Now is the last days of October. Of course it’s cold here. I told you in advance. Why don’t you wear thick coat?” Tungbeer just smiles seeing Hongyok’s expression. He took out Hongyok’s luggages from the baggage car.

 

“Come on”, he close the baggage car and walk toward entrance door.

 

“I thought you were just kidding before, Tungbeer”, Hongyok walked on Tungbeer’s side.

 

“Furthermore, now is autumn. Winter is not coming yet. So, I thought this coat is enough”, she said it as she put her hands into her coat’s pockets.

 

“Yeah, the snow maybe isn’t coming yet. But autumn here is just like warming up or preparation for facing the winter. The autumn breeze makes me shiver.” Tungbeer showed his shiver act. They’re walking into the elevator.

 

“You can use my coat. I have some. But maybe the size is not suit you.” He pressed the 5 button.

 

“Really? Thank you”, Hongyok showing her cute smile.

 

They arrived at the 5th floor. “Here we are.”

 

They walk to the right and go toward Tungbeer’s apartment in the end of aisle.

 

“Come in”, Tungbeer opened the apartment’s door. “Welcome to my place!”

 

“Wow.. it’s really nice”, Hongyok stepped into the apartment and look around with her admiration.

 

“Thanks sister. Oh, your room is there”, Tungbeer seemed happy to knowing that his cousin likes his place. He shows Hongyok a guest room that will be her room while she stay there. He opened the rooom’s door.

 

“How do you think?”  He walked into the room.

 

“Is this my room?” Hongyok said it happily. “Oh my God. It’s great. I like it very much.”

 

That room is designed simple but still look elegant. The furniture dominated by white color. Tungbeer knows that Hongyok loves white.

 

“Clean yourself up first.  I’ll make the dinner for us.” Tungbeer smiles and walked out from the room

 

***

 

The traffic is good that night. A man sits calmly behind the steering wheel of  his car. He drives carefully but the speed of the car is little fast, enjoying the traffic. His phone is ringing. He takes the wireless headset and sets it on his right ear.

 

“Yeoboseyo (Hello)”, He talk in Korean.

 

“Hello, Nan!” voice of a man sounded so happy on the line. He talked in Thai.

 

“Hello, who is this?” the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter