Courage

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know what to do. I still confused. I know,I have to happy. But my happiness is her. If she happy,I’m happy to. It’s bothering to much now. I have a gym class. Me,Krystal,Henry and the other always one class. So I will see her again. It hurts when see your love with another person. I go to the change room. After that I go to Henry and take him to play basketball but someone call me. It’s Krystal. I go to her direction but before I near her, a ball fly and go to Krystal direction. She didn’t notice that. Immediately I ran to her and cover the ball with my palm,right in front her face. She close her eyes tightly and her friends scream. I’m in time man. She still closs her eyes. And I approach her face. I stare at her. And she open her eyes.

 

*SLAP*

 

 Amber : “Ouchhhhh!!! Why you slap me?”

Krystal : “Because I startled. Reflex you know. Hehe “

Amber : “Aisshhh ! What the reflex?? Hurt someone.” I said still rub my cheek.

Krystal. : “Sorry sorry. I didn’t mean it you know.” She say sorry and rub my cheek.

 

OMG ! She rub my cheek. I’m speechless. Me and her remain silent. I look into her eyes. She did it to. She so beautiful you know. Like an angel. Then I touch her hand when it’s still in my cheek. I startled when someone pat my back. And we realize what happened. She take back her hand. She turn around. She blushing and me to. Aishh !!! So embrassing.

 

Henry : “Hey brooo. What are you doing? Hahahaha you blushing bro.”

Amber : “Shut up !”

Henry : “Hahahaha easy man. I’m just kidding. Come on,couch looking for you.”

Amber : “Whatever.”

 

 

Krystal POV

OMG ! Her touch. It’s so something. But when I realize where we are it make me embrassing. And I turn around when my face getting hot. I don’t wanna her see that. Aish ! I go to Sulli and the other. I forgot to ask Amber something because of that. Now gym class beginning. The couch want us to make a group. One group is round 5 person. We will play basketball.

My team is me,Sulli,Luna,Victorian,Amber and Ailee. I’m lucky cause our team have Amber. A female basketball captain. So we don’t have to worry. The game start. We play is good as I know. Cause Amber always bring the ball and put the ball in the ring. The other of our team is just running follow the ball. Until the ball fly to my direction. I’m startled. I don’t know what to do. I just stand in there. And ………

*dug*

The ball hit my head.

 

Amber : “Krystal !”

I hear Amber call my name. And all turned black.

 

 

Autho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter