Let You Go ?

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

 

When I arrive in front the gate I see a car in front Krystal’s house. That Minho’s car. After see that car, I see Krystal. She saw at me. I ignore her and go to the school. I’m mad now ! Why she text me if she will go with Minho. It’s hurt so much man. I step the pedal so rough. I hit the stir wreak a madness.

 

When I arrive at school I go to the basketball court. I see some people play basket ball. Henry join them to. I just watch them until Henry come to me.

 

Henry : “Hey Buddy ! What’s wrong ? You look so gloomy? Cheer up man.”

Amber : “Nothing bro. hehehehe”

Henry : “You a bad liar man. Come on join us. We need a player here.”

Amber : “Okay okay.”

 

I decide to join them to forget about what happen.

 

Author POV

 

Amber and the other play the basketball until they didn’t notice the bell ringing. And Amber skip the first class. And the other hand Krystal worried about her because skip the class. Krystal thinking that the cause is she. Now is lunch time. As usual they go to the canteen.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I worried about her. Why she skip the class? It’s because of me? But why? Then Me,Sulli,Luna and Victoria go to the canteen and take a lunch. I hope I will see her in here. She never like this before. Maybe she mad at me. We take a sit like usual. I have to talk to her.

 

Sulli : “HYUNGG !!”

 

 

Amber POV

 

Sullli : “HYUNGG !!”

Amber : “ Hay guys !” I trying my best to smiling and avoiding her.

Sulli : “Come join us.”

 

I join them. It’s awkward I think. I sit between Luna and Henry,face Krystal. I try my best to hide my feel. And then someone ask me. It’s Krystal.

Krystal : “Where you been? Why you skip the class?” she ask me with a flat face.

Amber : “Just play some sport. Why? You no need to worrie Krystal.”

Krystal : “Liar ! It’s because of me right?”

Amber : “No Krys.I just didn’t notice the bell ringing because me and Henry play basketball.”

Krystal : “Liar!” She glare at me.

Amber : “Why you mad now? The one should be mad it’s me Krystal? You text me to fetch you,but you go with Minho” I said with a flat tone.

Krystal : “That’s not my fault.”

Amber : “Then who?” I yelled at her.

Krystal : “Am..Amm…..”

 

 Before Krystal finish her word,someone come. It’s Minho. My friends is still silent since I and Krystal talking. It’s not talking but fighting. UGH!

 

Minho : “Hayy guys.”

Sulli,Luna,Victoria and Henry : “Hayy…”

Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter