He Back

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krytsal POV

 

Krystal : “M..mminnhhooo??” I startled to see who standing in front of me.

 

He come back? Why? Can I still have a feeling for him? But when I see his face,I nervous and blushing. Maybe I still have the feeling for him. How about Amber? ARGHH!!! It’s  so complicated. Why he come back in this time? I will make sure my feeling. Calm down Krystal !

 

Minho : “So,how are you Krys? And can we talk alone?” He ask and smile and me.

 

Then, I excuse my self to my friend and look at Amber. She smile to me. She happy see me with Minho? Why? But I’m a little sad, like I wanna leave her forever. Then I give her a weak smile. Why I feel guilty about her? Aisshhh!!! This heart is so weird now. Me and Minho get out from canteen and take a walk in the park.

 

Minho : “I’m sorry Krys ! I’m not plan to leave you before. But it’s urgent.”

Krystal : “It’s ok Minho. I don’t mind about that anymore. Afterall,who am I?”

Minho : “Krystal I love you and you know that.”

Krystal : “I know Minho,but we are not on date before. So,it’s ok. No need to sorry.”

Minho : “Then,will you be my girlfriend?”

Krystal : “Uhmm..uhmmmm. Minho,that’s not what I mean. I need a time.”

Minho : “Ohh ok. I’m sorry. But Krys,I’m serious ! I will prove it to you that I love you.”

Krystal : “Then,prove it.”

Minho : “Fine Krys. I will promise to you that I will do anything for you.”

I’m happy to hear that but a little bit sad cause my feeling for Amber. She always be there for me whenever I need her. But I want give him a chance too. I will fix it all later. I’m startled when I hear bell ring. Immediately I excuse my self to go to my class. I wave to him.

 

When I walking to my chair, I take a glance to Amber. Her face look gloomy. Why? Because of me? Maybe just my feeling. But I’m feeling guilty now. Possible if she jealous? Aishhh ! My brain ! What I’m thinking of? Why it’s bothering me so much? I stop thinking when a teacher come in to my class.

 

 

Amber POV

 

Hmm. I’m not in the mood to do anything now. Now it’s the class end and that’s mean I have to go to music room. I have a practice music before basketball. My schedule is very heavy from now on. I have to take care my health. But why I take care my self when my mind and my heart always fixed about her? I hate when I see her with Minho. But that for the best.

 

I packed my things and go out from  the class. I stop when someone call my name.

 

Krystal : “Amber?”

Amber : “Yes Krys? What’s up?”

Krystal : “Go home together?” She ask me.

Amber : “Sorry Princess. I can’t go home with you. I have some practice to do.”

Krystal : “Ohh ok then. I will go home by my own.”

 

Then someone come.

 

Minho : “Hay Krystal Amber !”

Amber : “Hay Minho. Accidental.”

Krystal : “ Hay…”

Minho : “Accidental? What is it Am?”

Amber : “ Can you do a favor for me? Can you bring Krystal to her home?”

Minho : “Ofcourse my pleasure.”

Amber : “Great ! Thank’s Minho. I owe you.”

Krystal : “But Am-“ I cut her off.

Amber : “Go with Minho Krys. I don’t wanna something happened to you. So you will save with him. Bye Princess. I go now and take care okay.”

Krystal : “You too Am.”

Minho : “Come on Krystal.”

 

I see them go in his car. Minho open the car door for Krystal. My heart hurt when see them so close. I wave to them and run. I’m really hurt now. I not notice that my tear come.It’s really really hurt man. But why? Why I love her? She my best friend. And the most problem is she a girl. I’m feeling so stupid now. How can? I have to cool down. I have to let my feel go.  When I notice that I’m near a music room I wipe my tears.

 

Henry : “Hey bro.. Where you been ? We waiting for along time now.”

Amber : “I’m sorry guys. I have something to do before. But now is done.” I try my best to smiling to them. But I can’t hide it to Henry. He know me so well.

Onew : “Okay then. We can start from the song.”

 

When the other discus about the song Henry come to me.

 

Henry : “Hey bro. Are you okay? You crying?”

Amber : “I’m okay Henry. No need to worry.”

Henry : “Am,you not a good liar when you with me. You always know that I will listen to your story. I always by you side okay. So you can share with me if you                     want.”

Amber : “Thank’s buddy. You’re the best bestfriend for me. I will talk about it but later. We have to focus about the perform.”

Henry : “Okay then. Promise me okay?”

Amber : “I promise.”

 

After the meeting with my band we go to the basketba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter