~SMTown in Taiwan 2015~

Cotton Candy

Saturday, 21st of March 2015

Baekhyun and Taeyeon both have the same schedule and where else would it be? Yes, it's Smtown concert. Where the two lovers can officially meet.

They rehearsed with their groups and finally, the time has come.

*at backstage*

"Guyss, what makeup should I come up with?" the dorky leader asked the members.

"why are you asking us? shouldn't we all be the same?" asked the maknae

just then, Baekhyun came in like a wrecking ball.

"let's rock off the stage with my makeup bae" Baekhyun said as he whispered to Taeyeon, sending shivers all over her body.

"duh, Baek, wouldn't it be too much? the fans will notice it.."

"huh, baby. Can we just stop for a moment it's just a freakin makeup, okay?" Baekhyun sighed.

"okay I'm sorry kiddo, I'll just try it out." Taeyeon said as she looked back and ruffles Baekhyun's hair. 

"stop it!! you're ruining my hair!" Baekhyun said.

***

After Taeyeon finished her makeup, she looked for her loved  one.

"oh, here he is"

"hi! how do I look, Baek?"

"see, taenggooya? you look flawless baby! as always!" Baekhyun said, giving Taeyeon a kiss on the forehead. Taeyeon smiled the most beautiful smile.

***

The concert went just like usual. Thankfully no accidents but Taeyeon avoided all the platforms because she's traumatic of her previous accident.

When Taetiseo was performing Holler, EXO at the other side of the stage were watching them too as they will perform next.

"ya.. my girl looks especially pretty tonight." that's what Baekhyun thought.

***

When TVXQ performed, all of the artists were waiting as it's the last performance. Baekhyun on the other hand, watched them happily with Kai and many others.

"oh, there she is" that's what he thought when he realized that his loved one was just standing behind him, But then, Heechul came in like a wrecking ball too to protect these two precious jewels.

***

During "Hope" performance, Baekhyun saw a "Baekyeon" banner that a fan was holding up. At that time, he smiled the most genuine smile. He felt so happy for the fans courage. And he felt so happy because there's actually still a lot of people that supports them.

A few minutes later, Sehun took out his camera and took a picture of Baekhyun, Just when Baekhyun was about to pose, he saw his loved one coming to his direction.

"oh she's there, what do I do" Baekhyun freeze and became a little bit uneasy tho he knows that Taeyeon will just walk pass him anyways,, After that, he turns out posing an awkward smile with a peace sign.

***

Now, it's the end of the show. Baekhyun was holding a mic as he says "Thank you everyone! Goodbye!!" in Chinese. Just then he thought that he should wait for Taeyeon.

A few seconds and Taeyeons goes beside him as they walked to backstage together.

"Did you have fun?" Baekhyun asked Taeyeon as soon as she arrived beside him, and stoop a little so that they're at the same height.

Taeyeon just did a "merong" a.k.a sticks out her tongue as she walked away, not really wanting other artists to see them together.

"yayaya! I asked you there!" Baekhyun said as he tried to catch up to her.

"catch me if you can" Taeyeon thought.

It's already time for them to go back to Korea, It turns out that EXO and SNSD are going to be on the same flight! It's just they will arrive in different times so that the fans won't be pissed.

SNSD's manager gives out all the tickets too the girls.

The girls went inside the plane and they all looked for their seats.

Taeyeon on the other hand feels really weird because she realized that she's sitting alone. Usually Tiffany will accompany her.

"Baek, come here already, she's getting pissed :p kekeke" said Tiffany to Baekhyun in the messages.

"Aye, captain! Thanks for the great work sis!;)"

Taeyeon played with her phone while waiting for the take-off, Just then, she realized that someone sits beside her,

"familiar smell" she thought while still playing with her phone.

Baekhyun clicked the seatbelt and after that, he put some of her hair strands beside her ear.

"Miss me?" 

"of course you pabo" Taeyeon said as she caressed his cheek.

"but how can you come up here?"

"aren't I and the noonas a good team?"

"ah so that's why Tiffany has been acting up weird" Taeyeon said while laughing a little.

"so, how was it today Baek?" Taeyeon said looking to him.

"It's really fun you know, being on the same stage with you, but ugh I nearly died because I really want to touch you there for Godsake!"

"naww hahaha you're so cheesy oh Lord how can I deal with him this whole time." Taeyeon said acting frustated

"but seriously though, I just want to have fun with you just like Heechul hyung did! Ugh how lucky he is to touch you freely while I'm here, your true boyfriend acting up like a stranger."

"aww you shouldn't be childish like that you know! We can always spend our time together right?"

"yeah but we're busy and we rarely meet each other."

"stop complaining won't you kiddo? just be thankful for everything and let's just spend our precious hours beautifully okay? I love you, you know that." Taeyeon said, taking his cold hand and interwine it together. She looked at him and gave him a peck on the lips to make him feel better,

"Of course I love you more baby! ahh don't do this to me it's killing me how can I unlove you Taenggoo-yah" Baekhyun said running his body to hers as Taeyeon opened up her arms to hug him.

"ouww you're such a crybaby Baekkoong-ah." she said while smiling and she gave him a kiss on his head.

"come on let's watch something funny Baek!"

"call, baby!"

***

They watched the movie so excitingly. They hold hands when they're watching the movie as if they're being handcuffed together. They laugh a lot too. It was such a fun and lovely short hours for them.

After the movie has started for a while, suddenly a stewardess came up to their seat and placed a glass of wine on each table. On Taeyeon's table, there's a box of chocolates.

"huh? why wine, Baek?"

"it's for last week"

"ne? what was there?"

"It's white day you pabo!" Baekhyun said, ruffling his loved one hair with a smile plastered on his face. 

"ahh, I see.Thank you, love." Taeyeon said as she kissed his cheek.

"chocolate!! " she squeaked a bit like a happy little kid.

She opened the box and found a necklace hanging at the top of the box.

"woaa. omonaa it's really pretty!"

"Happy belated white day, my love."

"Thank you Baek!" Taeyeon hugged him.

"Turn around, let me put it on for you."

"woaa so pretty! no not the necklace but the person who wears it!"

"Baek stop I want to puke okay."

"hahaha okay okay."

Just like that, they spent their time together.

***

After the little surprise event, they continued the movie.

After a while, Baekhyun realized that Taeyeon is already fall asleep so he immediately reclined her seat and cover her up with the blanket.

He saw her sleeping soundly and peacefully. He looked at her. Just he can't describe how much he adores her. She looked so pretty even when sleeping. She's an angel sent from heaven, indeed.

 


Hi guys! How was it? I know I know I'm so late! always late! :p but I hope you enjoy it! btw I want to make drama but I can't:(( their real life is already full of dramas that's why fluff has been haunting me when it comes to Baekyeon xP Okay I'll stop now! bye!! Godbless!{}

 

Thank you for the new subscribers there! lots of Love!!<3<3<3<3<3

 

Comment juseyoo^.^

 

Upvote juseyooo^.^