~Taeyeon's Birthday~

Cotton Candy

8th March 2015

It's a beautiful day where Taeyeon is about to celebrate her birthday with her fans. As we know she herself prepared an event, more like a close gathering she can say. Taeyeon herself was involved in the preparations as the price itself was really cheap because she wanted to have a close gathering with her fans. To make up things about her relationship to be honest..

Taeyeon and the fans as well spent a very joyful 4 hours. They talked about beauty stuffs like nail art, makeup, etc. It was shown too her vlog when she was at the dorm alone. She sings quite a lot of songs too. She also played Superstar SMtown with some of the lucky fans and if she lose, they can take a selca with her.

The Superstar SMtown game's songs were chosen randomly as it were put in a shuffle. Well, unknowingly EXO's song were played. It was very unexpected.

"uh-oh.. What to do? I'm sorry everyone" Taeyeon said in a panic but cutely.

They played some songs and at some point Taeyeon lose so the lucky fans got to have a selca with her.

Unexpectedly for the second time, another EXO's song was played! Taeyeon again feels so worried.

"omo omo omo" She said not knowing what to do. The audience find it cute actually. And some of them pity her too because she has to worry whenever EXO related thingy comes out.

The event passed just like that. Just when Taeyeon was about to go home, suddenly a video was played. It was a birthday greetings from her parents, Tiffany, Heechul and Kangin. She cried because she missed all of them. There's a little disappointment in her heart tho because her loved one was not there in the video. Well she know it would be impossible for him to appear in the video because of the haters. But the strong Taeyeon understands.

 

Going home with a light heart and happy mood, she expected to see at least a message or a call from Baekhyun. But nothing appeared on her phone screen. Just instagram notifications that she usually gets. 

On the way home she feels a little bit disappointed but on the other hand she understands him too. Baekhyun just finish his concert he must be feeling tired.

Opening her dorm room, Taeyeon feels a little bit weird because it's really dark. Maybe the girls are out she thought.

Just when she's about to turn on the light, someone lighting up candles on a cake, moving toward her.

"Happy Birthday Taenggoo-ah" a familiar voice, no, the voice she misses the most said. Yes, it's Baekhyun.

"Make a wish first baby."

Taeyeon wished.. It's a secret between the Lord and her. She blows the candle and just then, Baekhyun turned the light on.

He lead her to the dining room, placing the cake on the table, took her hands, squeezing them, looking deeply at her and pull her into his embrace. Oh how much these two miss each other. The two fit each other perfectly just like yin and yang.

They hugged for a couple of minutes, not wanting each other to let go.

Taeyeon took the urge to pull away first. She smiled at him, looking deeply into his eyes, carressing his cheeks with both of her hand. Baekhyun took her hands as he kissed her lips. 

"I miss you so much puppy"

"I miss you more, my love." the man said as he gave her a peck on the lips again.

"You must be really tired Baek, let's sit down first." Taeyeon rubbing his head as she leads him toward the sofa.

They sit very closely, Taeyeon's head on his chest, and his left hand on her shoulder. Baekhyun just couldn't stop smiling, looking down at the small feature that was leaning on him that he loved the most.

Taeyeon on the other side, took his right hand and play with it. His fingers are just so beautiful Taeyeon thought. She compares them with her fingers, she played with it and lastly, she interwined it with her hand. She looked at it, how perfect it is as if it were moulded.

"So, how's your party tonight taeng?"

"It's fun, and to my surprise, a lot of people actually came!."

"of course baby, who wouldn't love this girl right here. I really am the luckiest one."

"ew cheesy."

"ayy don't lie I know you're blushing" Baekhyun said, pinching her cheeks. Yes, people. Taeyeon was blushing.

"Baek, you know what?" Taeyeon gets up to a proper sitting position.

"hm?"

"When we were about to play superstar smtown, your song came out! What's worst is, it came out twice!" Taeyeon said, looking at him and started to blabber like a little kid. Baekhyun finds it really cute he couldn't take it anymore.

"Well, it's called fate baby. That means you can't run away from me you know. God will just make us back together right?"

"Lord please help me, my boyfriend is such a cheeseball" Baekhyun laughed upon what he sees. 

Taeyeon just started to blabber like a little kid again, but it was really nice because she could let go all of her weights that's been pilling up. Baekhyun respond to her really well. At some point he would just start kissing her and biting her because she's too cute to resist!

"hello there Byun Baekhyun. Stop kissing and biting me I'm not a food,"

"you are."

"what the? why?"

"because I love food and I can't live without it. It's just the same as you. I love you and I can't live without you."

"HELL BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY BYE I WANT TO THROW UP" Taeyeon said as she gets up acting to puke.

"ahaha okay, okay I'll stop baby" Baekhyun said, pulling her to sit down again.

 

"Baek, I miss spending time with you really." 

"Aww, Taenggoo yaa. Me too baby"

"oh here, it's your gift!"

"woaa, I wonder what this is."

"open it baby"

Taeyeon opened the box and she found a scented candle.

Out of nowhere, Baekhyun kissed her lips. He knows his girlfriend is obsessed with kisses lately.

"Ya! What was that for?"

"stop acting like you didn't know ByunTae-yeon. I know you like kisses don't ya?"

"eish.." that's all she can say because she's too embarrassed..

"woaa vanilla scented candles?"

"uh-huh. I know you like it right. I'm sorry if it's not fancy or what because I guess you have all of that already, but I have the same exact perfume that I bought from the same shop which I will always wear that perfume. Just like today! So if you miss me just light it up, babe."

"aww it's okay Baek! I prefer little things with big meanings you know. Money can't buy happiness rite?"

"ow, btw, do you want to watch something?"

"yes, let's watch 'Love, Rosie' Baek!"

"aye, captain!"

 

They watched the movie. As usual, Taeyeon's head on his chest and his hand on her shoulder.

Throughout the movie, Baekhyun kissed her crown sneakily. Smelling the sweet scent of his loved one. He just missed that smell.

After a few minutes, Baekhyun found out that Taeyeon was already sleeping. So he carry her up bridal style to her room. 

When he reached to her room, he cover her with the blanket. He silently lay down next to her. She noticed him and she clinged into his arm. He swear he didn't want to leave her alone but he couldn't. His manager was already looking for him as it's already late morning. He silently took her hand from his, placing it to a comfortable way. Before he leaves, he light up the candle that he bought for her and last but not least, he kissed her forehead.

"Bye, I love you, Taeyeon-ah" he whispered.

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up in a very good mood. She realized that she's actually in her room. She didn't even remember when Baekhyun carried her.

She looked around and found the candle lighten up. Beside it there's a little note saying

"I'm sorry baby I have to go. If you're reading this just want you to know that I Love you, arraseo?" - Baekkoong

"I Love you too, Baek"


Hi guys I'm back! How was it? I'm actually waiting for Liz unnie a.k.a "puppypouts" update on Taeyeon's birthday but she said she got some internship to do and she's so busy so I thought why not making it myself?:p well mine is farrrr from good not like Liz's unnie but I've tried:P I'm sorry I'm so late>< I actually wrote this 2 days ago but then I have school and I can only finish it now because I'm sick lol. But seriously tho I have a bad headache for the past 4 days, because of tiredness I guess? Guys please comment me I'm boredT_T it feels like I'm the only one talking to myself hahaha. Just say it if it's bad or good, I'll gladly accept it^^ Okay I'll stop now! Bye guys! Have a blessed day!{}

Thank you for those who still believe in me and subscribed even tho my fics are not that good ahaha! XOXO!<3