~Crushing on You~

Cotton Candy

Hi, my name is Kim Taeyeon^^. I'm 15 years old and currently studying in junior high school. Let me tell you about myself. I'm just an ordinary girl.. I'm not that smart, I mean I'm just above the average.. so does that count as smart? I don't know :p Well, basically my academic side is okay. Moving on, I'm an artsy person. I like everything that have to do with art. I like drawing, I like singing, I like baking. People say my voice is good and I do admit it actually xP but it's not that guess I thought.. Okay so, I'm basically an introvert because I tend to hide my feelings, but when I'm comfortable with someone, I could go crazy too kekeke. I'm the type of person who wouldn't say a thing unless they asked me first. People say I'm too closed. I'm still trying to open up with people tho. I don't know I just find it pretty hard because I'm scared people will get hurt if I talk. I think my motto is "talk less, do more" kekeke. However, I like humorous stuffs. I guess my humor sense is pretty good. Hm I guess that's beyond enough introduction, right?


On a one fine day, I started my morning as usual. It's my first day of being a ninth grader, yeay! Not so excited tho because I heard that my class is so noisy, but I started off with a positive mind.

I went to the class, I saw some of my friends from my previous class. I greet them and choose an empty seat. 

First day, complete! Just a few introductions and done. A bit boring tho but that's fine.


A week has passed and our teacher has already made a sitting map. Ouwh not again.. 

I wonder where I sit. I came to the class, looking for my seat and I found it. I looked around and found out that the boy sitting next to me is Byun Baekhyun. Oh! He's that guy from the previous cooking class. I just know him tho but we never talked.

Class started like usual. I'm a bit sad tho I sit far away from my bestfriends, and now I don't have someone to talk to.

Class finished and I went back home. On my way home, I opened up my phone and my friend invited me to join the class group in Blackberry messenger, so yeah of course I accepted it. Suddenly a friend request popped out from my blackberry messenger and turns out it's Byun Baekhyun. I accepted it. A few minutes after that, I got a message from someone and it's from Baekhyun again.

Baekhyun: Hi:)

I'm surprised he actually texted me first, because this whole time I never got a text from a guy before except my brother and dad :p. And also he use a smiley emoticon which most boys wouldn't use. So I just reply him.

Me: Hi:)

Baekhyun : Do you have "Line"?

Me: Yes, I do. heheh

Baekhyun: what's your "Line" ID?

Me: xxxxx

Baekhyun: okay:)

I feel weird but happy at the same time because things like that are really odd for me.


As time goes by, we got pretty close. We like to chat often in class since we sit next to each other. We also chat often in "Line" and I thought he's cute because he likes to chat with the stickers. As time goes by too, I got to know him more and turns out that he's a really good guy. He's charming, he's smart and he's also kind. When I couldn't solve the math questions, I asked him how to solve it and he explained it to me softly and patiently. Lastly, he has that charming dimples on his lower cheek which is very charming. No wonder he has a lot of girl friends kekeke.

Everytime I meet him, I feel really good and comfortable. He's a kind of friend who likes to cheer peopl up with his silliness. Whenever I'm down, just his existence is good enough to brighten up my mood.

Without knowing, I started to like him. I always try to put my feelings aside, not wanting to ruin our beautiful friendship and also my studies, but.. I can't!


Me and some of my friends gathered up at the gymnastics room. We're waiting for our instructor. After a long wait, our instructor hasn't even come up yet, so we decided to play truth or dare.

My turn came and of course I choose truth.

Yuri asked me "Taeyeonah, who do you like right now?"

"Noone" I said.

"ayy don't lie. It's okay we promise it's just between us." she said giving me her pinky.

"okayy, but please don't tell anyone, okay?"

"we promise!" everyone said confidently.

"okay, okay.. so I like.. Baekhyun." I said biting my lower lip.

"YA! DAEBAK! woah I didn't know our Taeyeon has fallen for him already.. aww" Tiffany said.

"ya why don't you tell us earlier?" Hyoyeon said.

"I just.. ah I don't know!" I said blushing.

"hm why are there so many girls that liked him? Well yeah I do admit it that he's a nice guy tho.." Sooyoung said.

And like that, we continue the game and chatted. The instructor didn't come tho so we just went straight home.


A few weeks had passed and I got a bad news. The teacher changed the sitting map againT_T that means I will not sit beside him anymore huu. But I'm pretty fine because at least, I can try to move on and be more focused on my studies :p


After we separated, I finally moved on woohoo! So in this case I don't have a crush anymore. We still greet each other tho if we meet, but we just don't chat as much as before.


Months had passed and it's time for us to have a national examination simulation. The result of the simulation will decide which grade we will be in. I prepared for and turns out that Yuri actually has the exact same question sheet for the test! We knew it's gonna be the same again because from the other test, they just copy last year's sheet and gave it to us. Doesn't that count as a cheat? I feel a little bit guilty tho but I did study too! :P

Finally after getting my result, I'm on grade B! I'm happy because B is great! We have 5 classes, A, B, C, D, and E. So the A class is for the geniuses and I'm glad I'm not in  that class because I might just die there xD What made me happier is actually because Baekhyun is in the same class with me, again! This all time I moved on from him and I just consider him as one of my bestfriend.


I walked in to the B class, and again.. Sitting  map. Ugh, why can't we just sit freely oh Lord..

I looked for the sitting map and.. DAEBAK! Baekhyun is sitting in front of me! I'm so surprised and happy at the same time! I'm worried tho that I might fall for him again but I will fight!

Days had passed. I said I will fight hard with my feeling for him right?  But not until this happened..

Our math teacher told us to open the book and solve the problem there. I found out that Baekhyun forgot to bring his book. Just because of that I started heating up and nervous because I know I have to share with him since I'm the closest one. He turned around and without saying anything, nervously, trying to act normal, I share the book with him. 

Our teacher finally noticed him.

"Byun Baekhyun, where's your book?"

"I'm sorry I forgot to bring it seonsaengnim, but I already share it with Taeyeon."

"share what? Ayy you should sit beside her. How can you read properly if you sit like that? Come on, move."

"aniya, it's okay seonsaengnim."

"no, it's not okay Byun Baek. You used to chat with her in the previous class why are you being like this?"

"ahh ne seonsaengnim." Baekhyun said as he put on that awkward smile.

ah our teacher.. why does he has to tease us. The class are looking at us now, including Hyuna, one of Baekhyun's bestfriend from the 8th grade. She gave me that deadly stare, but I just keep my head low.

Oh my God. I swear I could feel my cheeks heating up. I'm still trying to control my face tho...

So he moved beside me. At first I thought he's going to look at Bambam's book since he sits beside me but he looked at mine.

Our table was just a centimeter apart and our shoulders almost brushing each other, but I decided to move aside a little so I won't be too close to him. Oh my God the feeling was totally different! I don't know why I'm like this but.. Oh God.. sitting behind him and beside him is a total different! Yes I used to sit next to him but there were probably a meter space. But now? We're so close..

Oh fyi, our table is a single table and chair, so Bambam sits beside me with a meter space, just like me and Baekhyun in the previous class :p

We solve the problem together. We have fun together and we have a good laugh. And because of him I can't even think clearly! xD oh Byun Baekhyun.. You made me fall for you again..

But seriously tho, it was like the best day ever! Oh I forgot to tell you guys that we actually exchanged pencils and highlighter. We have the same exact pencils and it's just the colors are different. His is pink and mine is blue. I'm trying to control my flirty mode but I can't! xD So I asked him

"hm, Baek, why is your pencil pink?"

"why? can't I? Is pink only belong to you? I like pink too you know"he said to me as he acts girly. Again, he made me laugh because of his silliness.

"ew you're so gay!" I said trying to act cool.

"oh  I have an idea! Why don't we exchange? I really like pink you know. I mean it's just weird. Why would a boy buy a pink pencil. Here, you can have the blue one." I said.

Well I believe he didn't buy it. Maybe he finds it somewhere and stole it. That's what most boys do right? xP #sorrynotsorry

"okay. You're such a weirdo" he gave me that sweet smile and also the pencil.

Oh Lord I couldn't control my feelings! 

After we finished, we have some free time waiting for those who haven't finished yet. He asked me

"Taeng, give me your pencil case."

"uh? what for?" i asked in confusion.

He opened my pencil case. He looked at my stuff in there and finally he found a green highlighter. He took it out. After that he opened up his pencil case, took out his pink highlighter and gave it to me.

"here. So it's all pink now. Satisfied, weirdo?"

"argh you little punk!" I said while hitting him lightly and we laughed.

Oh Lord I swear it's the best 80 minutes in my life.

"Mind your face, Kim Taeyeon!"

"What is wrong with you Taeyeon?!"

"Oh god, mind your expression please!"

that's what I thought to myself in my mind.

During the lesson, I didn't even dare to look at my bestfriend, Tiffany because I'm afraid that if we see each other, I will smile and laugh like crazy because of Baekhyun! So I gave her a small note. (Tiffany knows too that I liked him :p)

"AAA TIFFANY I'M SORRY TIFF! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! TIFFANY HELP ME!!!" xD

Hooh finally class ended. I can breathe normally. Oh God it was the best moment in my entire life!


Months had passed and knowing the fact that he will move out to another school for high school saddens me the most.

It's graduation day and I am so ready for it. Finally I'm leveling up!

The event was a little bit boring tho but also saddening at the same time because most of my best friends are moving out to another school, including him.

After the event, I gather up all my courage and decided to text him.

Me: Hi baek^^ Congratulations on your graduation! Ah, you're moving out right? So we won't meet again in the future:(

Baek: ahahah what are you saying? We're in the same class yet you congratulate me. Such a weirdo :/ ahah just kidding Taeng :P Yeah I will. but it's not like I'm dead or what right? We can still contact each other and meet up often.. Don't be sad :[

Me: ahaha nee, you're right^^ Taengkoongberymaching, Baek^.^

Me: Baek, thank you.

Baek: huh? what for? :/

Me: for being able to light up my mood everytime I'm down

No no no. I delete it and reply this instead..

Me: for the pencil and highlighter kekeke :P

Baek: eishh *punch* ahaha thank you, Taeng! I'll keep it as our memories. I won't forget it :)

Me: uhm, Baek..

Baek: yes?

Me: I..

Me: I actually..

Baek: huh? you actually what? :/

Whoo I gather up all my courage and..

Me: I actually like you. A lot. Since the first time we chatted. And knowing you will be gone hurts me the most. I hate it when you talked to Hyuna but who am I? I keep telling myself that I'm nobody to you, but I cant..

I typed as I sobbed lightly.

Me: oh what did I just write. Ohmygod I'm sorry Baek. Just pretend you're not seeing this ><

Me: ANNYEONG I'M GOING BAEK

Oh my god Kim Taeyeon?? what the??

Baek: ahaha Taeng you Pabo! I actually liked you too. A lot. I really enjoy having a best friend like you. I've always wanted to confess to you but I don't want to ruin our beautiful friendship. You are so precious to me, Taeng. This short time we have spent together is so meaningful to me and I'm grateful for that. But I'm sorry, it's not like I hate you or what, but can we just remain as best friends? Because you know, friendship never ends right? :* am I sweet enough? xP

Oh my Lord. IS IT TRUE? IS THIS EVEN REAL? HE LIKED ME TOO?? Oh my God I fainted. Just to know the fact that he likes me back hits me real hard. Oh Lord thank you sweet Jesus I feel like I'm the happiest girl on earth!

Me: ohmygod? Really? .____. Wow, it's just wow Baek. Ahaha don't worry, I'm also the same with you^^ Okay! We're best friends right? *ps: okay I admit it you're sweet! too sweet I got diabetes! xP*

Baek: yep! Don't forget me, okay?

Me: Of course I won't you pabo! here's my pinky;D eheheh I hope you'll find a better friend than me in your new school, Baek :)

Baek: ah neee. You too uri Taenggoo! {}

Baek: I love you, Kim Taeyeon.

Me: I love you too, Baek.

And that's how our youth relationship works :) 

 

 


Hi guys! I'm back! :P I said I will be on a hiatus but I couldn't help it! xP making Baekyeon's fic is my stress reliever. So fyi this story is based on a true story which I just experienced a few days ago xD so basically Taeyeon is me and Baekhyun is my crush xP but I'm not saying that I'm nice and almost perfect like taeyeon tho.. I used them as my cast because I thought if it's them it will be cute^^ but I think if it's me then you all will puke right? xD. The storyline is the exact same. The only different is that the ending hasn't happened yet :p It's based on my silly imagination :p oh and in real life I'm actually taller than him so I feel a bit hopeless >< I'm 172cm which is why it's hard for me to look for a guy :P guess I'm just gonna be crushing on him forever(?) lol :p but I'm only 15 so being single is not a big deal for me:P I still have my friends including you all^^ I hope you all enjoy it! I will try to think of more stories. I'm sorry I can't update often because of school.. what else :P annyeong! Thank you for reading my loves! <3