At Home.

My Sister and I

Denise's Pov:

When I arrived home, I called for Dongwook. When he didn't respond, I searched throughout the entire house, but with no luck. While on my way upstairs, he grabbed me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

"Where were you?" I scolded playfully. "I was looking for you."

Dongwook lead me downstairs, sat me on the white, plush couch and massaged my shoulders. "How was your day at work?"

"This woman came up to me and told me there was a possibility of her being my sister. The only thing we really have in common is we're both half Japanese."

"Then your dad has some explaining to do. I mean, us musical types have a tendency to wander a little while we're on the road."

"Oh, really? Do you wander while you're on tour, Mr. Se7en?" Se7en is his stage name when he deejays.

"Uh..."

"What?"

"I guess I kind of...overgeneralized a little bit."

"Yeah, right." I crossed my arms and pretended to be hurt.

"Oh, come on, Denise. You know you're the only woman for me. I'm really excited about our wedding next spring." Dongwook's arms wrapped around me and pressed his cheek against mine, pulling me close enough as he leaned over to feel his beating heart, which let me know his feelings for me were more than genuine. "By the way, your mom called earlier today. She wants to know if you can come over for dinner Friday."

"Yeah, I'll come over," I accepted.

"Maybe you can invite that woman over. What's her name?"

"Kira Kobayashi, and I don't think that would be such a good idea. I mean, for all I know, she could be some crazy person."

"Then, get to know her better."

"In 3 days, Dongwook?"

"Well, we got more than well-acquainted in 3 days, and you see where we are, right?"

I know absolutely nothing about Kira aside from her ethnicity. Plus, I don't think my mother knows anything about my father's could-be affair. Does my dad even know that Kira exists? I'm not sure.

"All right," I agreed. "I'll see if I can bump into her again tomorrow after work."

"Good." Dongwook pecked me on the cheek again. "By the way, has Alisson been messing with you again, by any chance?"

"YES! I'm amazed at how I haven't knocked her out yet."

"What did she do this time?"

I did my best Alisson impersonation by increasing the pitch in my voice. "You're soo pretty for a black woman! Are you mixed? Oh my gosh, you're half Japanese? That explains why you're so smart and soo much prettier than all the other black female professors here. I guess having some Far Eastern blood really can do any race some justice." When I was through, I rolled my eyes to the ceiling as Dongwook laughed his heart out. "She makes me want to smack her."

"You sound really mad."

"I was able to suppress my anger until you brought her up again."

Dongwook, with his arms still around me, whispered, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to make you mad. Maybe you can...meet me upstairs and take it out on me?"

I turned to face my fiancé's smirking face. He planted a passionate kiss on my lips before seductively making his way upstairs, ing his shirt for every step he took.

"Dongwook, I have papers to grade," I whined. "I promised I'd finish grading them by Thursday."

"So? You've still got, what, only 50 more papers to grade. I've seen you drive yourself crazy with grading them this weekend. You need a break, woman." Dongwook came back downstairs and grabbed my wrist, pulling me off the couch.

"No, I need to finish," I protested.

"You need a break."

Dongwook and I went on like this for a while before I finally decided to give in. Much to his delight, my fiancé​ swept me off my feet and carried me to our room.

______________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated. Sorry for taking so long. Try not to kill me, please. (>_<)

Thanks for reading!! :D