Blonde Hair

Hidden Thoughts

 

The clock's ticking sound echoed throughout the whole room, and it was the only thing Jiyong could hear in his pitch-black room. He rolled over to the other side of his bed as he shut his eyes close, forcing himself to sleep. He could feel his eyes getting teary and red from sleepiness, but he can't just manage to fall asleep. He doesn't know how many hours have passed wasted on him rolling around his bed, getting lost in his thoughts, but all he knows now is that he won't get a wink of sleep tonight.

"Damn it," he said as he sat up.

Jiyong scratched his head, annoyed over the fact that he had been lying on his bed for hours, unable to fall asleep. He squinted his eyes as he looked at the bright screen of his phone, trying to check for the time.

". 3 am already?"

He force-shut his eyes close. He knew he should be sleeping by now. He had to wake up early in the morning to prepare for their flight to L.A.. It was the day of their first shoot for their music video after three years of hiatus. But as much as he wanted to sleep already, it's as if his brain is rebelling against him. He couldn't manage to sleep. He kept thinking about what the psychic had said to him earlier. 

 

"When a person meets his soul mate, his body reacts to it. And if that person has an unawakened sixth sense, it gets triggered, and it would only respond to that one person."

 

What the hell? What's up with that guy? Is he for real? Or just making a fool out of me? The hell is he talking about? Soulmates? As if! No way I'd be soulmates with a guy! And it's a guy I've known for years, too! I doubt he's even a homoual! He's a in' playboy! He screw around with different women. No way in hell he'd be gay. As if!

"Ahh, damn it!" he shouted as he covered his face with a pillow.

But he did acted weird these past few days. Rather, his thoughts was a bit weird.. It's as if.. he likes me..?

Jiyong rolled over to the other side of his bed.

No, no, no, no. That can't be! It's impossible! I'm thinking too much about this!

 

 


 

Zzzzztt! Zzzzztt!

"Hmmm.." Jiyong groaned.

Zzzzztt! Zzzzztt!

His phone continued vibrating on the side table, disrupting his sleep. 

Zzzzztt! Zzzzztt!

"Ah, damn it!" he mumbled.

Jiyong reached for his phone, still with his half-closed eyes. He looked at the bright screen of the phone and saw an incoming call from Youngbae.

"Hmm..?" he answered with his sleepy voice.

"Yah, Jiyong, you still asleep?! It's 7 am now. Hurry up! Our flight leaves in an hour!"

Jiyong's eyes widened. Suddenly, he's completely awake with no hint of sleepiness. He sat up, all flustered up.

"Damn! Why didn't you wake me up? You left without me?!" 

"We came to your unit earlier. We called out for you so many times but you weren't responding. We even tried opening your door but it seems like you changed your passcode. Our manager said that we should leave first, so we did."

Knowing he was in the wrong and have no right to be angry, Jiyong lowered his tone.

"I see. I'll hurry up now. See ya," he said before he hung up.

Jiyong quickly stood up. ". . ."

 

 


 

"Good morning, sir. Welcome to XX Airlines. May I have your ticket, please?" the flight attendant said, politely.

Jiyong smiled warmly at the blushing flight attendant as he handed out his ticket. He then proceeded to enter the airplane and looked for his seat. Without even breaking a sweat, Jiyong immediately spots Yongbae with his bold brown hair, placing his baggage carefully in the compartment above the seats. Beside him was Seunghyun, already seated comfortably on his designated seat.

"Good thing you made it," said Yongbae as he sits on his chair.

Jiyong let out a sigh. "Barely made it."

"What's up with you, though? You rarely get late," he asked, his eyebrow raised.

"..I was up all night," he said as he rubbed the side of his neck. "I was uh.. thinking about our shoot for today."

Yongbae nodded. "Ah, I see."

Jiyong barely smiled, stretching the sides of his lips slightly. He sat on his designated seat on the back of Yongbae and Seunghyun, beside Seungri. But the younger man wasn't on his seat. Jiyong then looked around, trying to find him.

"Where's Seungri?" he asked as he continued to search for him.

"He's in the toilet," said Daesung, slightly lifting up his sleeping mask, who's seated behind him beside their manager who's asleep.

"Oh." Jiyong then turned around and sat back on his seat.

As the flight attendant is currently instructing in front of the passengers, Jiyong followed and did all the safety measures. He turned his phone on airplane mode and put on his seatbelt. And as the cautious and meticulous leader he is, he also checked on the other member's seatbelt if it was properly put on, treating them like a toddler who can't do anything.

After checking, he sat back on his chair and sat comfortably. It was then a man with a blonde hair stood in front of him. Jiyong turned to face the man, lifting his head up. Much to his surprise, the guy wasn't just any random blonde stranger. It was the face he knew for so long, but he just didn't catch up on it quickly. He stared at the man, shocked at what he's seeing.

"..Seungri? You're blonde?" Jiyong said with his eyes widened.

Yongbae turned around and peered his eyes through his seat. "Oh, you didn't know?"

Jiyong nodded, still staring at Seungri. "No, I know that we all changed our hairstyle for our comeback, but, I didn't know you'd go for blonde." 

Seungri chuckled. "Mr. Yang said I should go for a completely new look, so I went for a blonde hair."

"Oh. I see," he said, still in shock.

"Why are you so surprised?" Seungri laughed. "I look good! It suits me!"

 

"I-I knew it looked weird! Jiyong doesn't like it! What do I do?!"

 

Jiyong's eyes widened.

"N-No!" Jiyong sat up, leaning closer to the blonde man. "Uh.. I mean.. Yes, it looks really good on you! I was just surprised to see you with a blonde hair. You know, you always had a simple hair color. I'm just not used to it."

"Ahh." Seungri laughed awkwardly, oblivious of the fact that his expression is giving away his nervousness. "I see. Why are you so worked up, though? I already know it looks good on me." he said, smiling, as he sits beside Jiyong.

Jiyong faked-laughed. "Of course. You look really good. I like it."

Damn it. Was he always like this? I mean, I knew he always cared about my opinion, but not to this extent. Why is he so sensitive?

 

"He.. He said he likes it. I'm glad.."

 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows a bit, confused. 

What's up with him? Th.. This is too in' bizarre.

 

 


 

"Jiyong.."

"Even when asleep, you still look so good."

 

Hmm..?

 

"M-My heart's pounding.."

 

..Seungri..?

Like he was just out of his little realm, Jiyong left his dreamland and is now back to reality. He could hear Seungri's voice, lingering inside his ears. He knew it was his thoughts that he's currently hearing. And he knew that the younger man was currently staring at him, thinking he's still fast asleep. For that, he couldn't open his eyes. Rather, he doesn't dare to open it, knowing it will cause the both of them embarrassment. 

Jiyong tried to remain calm and relaxed. He continued to shut his eyes close and pretend to be still asleep. 

.. I could feel him staring at me.

 

"Jiyong.. I like you. I really really like you.."

 

Jiyong felt his heart stop for a moment. He couldn't believe what he just heard. 

What the hell..?

 

 

 


 

Had to change it in the last minute since the trailer for their "Made" tour has just been released. All their hairstyles have changed and I needed to keep up with the current happenings, so I edited some parts of it before posting. Apologies for the delay! Hope you guys like it!