Feeling Guilty

Indecisive Love

*Hana's POV*

The beach was empty except for a handful of kids playing Frisbee but even they were far away from the quiet yet scenic place that oppa and I had chosen. "Yunho oppa, I am sorry."

"For what, Hana?"

"Worrying you." I was sorry for worrying him, but my real reason for apologizing was different.


*Flashback (Last night)*

After Taemin glanced at me, we stared at one another for a short period of time. Slowly he placed his right hand on my left cheek, "Why didn't you wait for me? Did you believe that I wouldn't come?" Taemin said in a melancholy voice referring to the time at the airport two years ago.

"I did wait."

"Why did you get on board?"

"You made me feel unwanted," my eyes saddened as they moved down to the blue bed sheet, “I thought you didn’t like me.”

"That didn't mean you had to leave us and go far away." Taemin said gently tilting my face up so my eyes would meet his.

My expressions softened as a flood of emotions started to take over me, "I wouldn't have left if you had stopped me."

He moved closer to me and took me into his arms, "I waited for you to come back, but you never did. We even sang ‘Love Still Goes On’ for you in hopes that you would hear the song and realize how much we need you."

Without thinking once I returned Taemin's hug and nuzzled my face in his neck as he continued to speak, "Tao and Chen missed their nuna every single day. Baekhyun never forgot to mention you in his conversation. Kai practiced smiling every day and couldn't stop thinking about you. And I regretted not accepting your love." He loosened his grip and brought his face in front of mine, "I am sorry." Taemin brought his face closer and closer to mine until his lips brushed against mine. Right as he was going to give me an actual kiss, Yunho's face flashed before my eyes. I immediately pulled away from Taemin and averted my eyes from him, "I am sorry, but I can't." He studied my face for a few seconds before arising to his feet and heading out of the room.

*End flashback*


‘I can't do this to Yunho oppa. he has done too much for me.'  Whenever I needed help or a shoulder to cry on, whenever I got into trouble and needed rescuing, whenever I needed a friend, and moreover, love, Yunho was always there for me. Standing up slowly I strolled closer to the water and let my feet get soaked by the moving tide.

 

*Yunho's POV*

For the past few days Hana has been acting strangely, which made me wonder if this had anything to do with the SHINee or EXO. Suddenly my dongsaengs and Jaejoong came out of nowhere as I heard Micky say, "There you two are!"

"Hana, what happened?!" Jaejoong said as he rushed to her after seeing the bandages on her knee and hand.

"Are you alright?" My three dongsaengs asked as Jaejoong helped her walk towards them.

"I am fine! I tripped and hurt myself." She answered flashing them a reassuring smiled but they too did not buy her answer.

"Hana, since when have you become a clumsy person?" Jae suspiciously asked her, which was the same thing that I wondered when Hana informed me on how she got injured.

 

*Hana's POV*

"Oppa, I can have clumsy moments…" I was aware that neither Jae oppa nor Yunho oppa believed my short story. They knew something had occurred but neither one of them pressurized me to tell them the truth.

Jae oppa let out a heavy sigh, "Tell me the whole story when you want to."

"Hey guys, way to wait for me!" Xai angrily stormed in our direction until she saw me, "Hana?!"

"Xai unnie, before you say anything, I am fine. The injuries are minor, and I had a clumsy moment." I was hoping she would not inquire about my whereabouts yesterday.

"Hana where were-" Xai was interrupted by a few noises that came from the left side of the beach.

"Give me that, stop being a naught dongsaeng!"

"Make me!"

My heartbeats increased at the sight on Taemin calmly walking with Jonghyun, Suho, Baekhyun and Key, who was busy chasing after Tao.

"I want to go swimming, anyone up for it?" Micky grinned as everyone's attention turned to him. "Let’s swim!"

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

Jonghyun had told me about everything that had happened last night with Hana, and since then Taemin had been acting oddly. Neither Jonghyun nor I couldn't tell why, but we think his sadness was linked to Hana; last night Jonghyun saw him coming out of her room in an angry mood. Looking around the beach my eyes caught the sight of DBSK hyungs, the girl we meet at the party and backstage, and Hana. I wasn't the only one who saw them because my hyung and dongsaengs were also staring in that direction.

*Hana's POV*

I paid no attention to the members of EXO and SHINee but DBSK oppas waved at them to acknowledge their existence. I decided to pretend that I did not see them and focused all my attention on DBSK. Xai stood near the water observing her friends playing in the water while Yunho oppa and I sat on the sand.

"Ah Micky oppa, put your shirt back on!" Xai yelled at the man when he pulled his shirt off and flung it towards the shore.

"You know Micky that is not such a bad idea!" Jaejoong oppa smirked as he tugged off his own shirt followed by Changmin and Junsu.

"Oppa, aren't you going to join them?" I gazed at Yunho who was watching his band members goofing around.

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"Oppa, I won't be alone. Go join them, seriously."

"Do you want to see me shirtless?"

His sudden question caused my face to turn the color of a ripe tomato. I blankly stared at him, unable to answer his question from embarrassment. Yunho started to laugh as he studied my expressions, “You and your tomato face.”

"Oppa, it's not like I haven't seen you shirtless before," I mumbled, "All five of you guys usually are shirtless at home anyways."

A grin appeared on his face as he pinched my cheek, "You look cute when you are blushing."

"Yunho oppa just stop talking."

Micky rushed to where Yunho and I were sitting, and without saying a word, he lifted me up in his arms and ran into the water. "Micky oppa!" I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck scared that I might fall into the water.

"Don't worry. I won't let your bandages get wet." He chuckled looking at my scared and surprised expressions. In a blink of an eye Jae oppa came up to us and snatched me from his dongsaeng’s arms.

"Hey, give her back!"

"No." Jae oppa's stern reply caused Micky to angrily spin about and turn his back to us.

"Oppa, stop being mean to him!" I whispered to Jae oppa as I playfully poked his forehead with the tips of my fingers. Turning my attention back to Micky, I reached down into the water with my uninjured hand and began splashing his back. He faced us with an unhappy expression, “What?”

"Oppa looks cute when he is upset!" I knowing well that he hated being called cute.

Micky glared at me, “Don't call me cute!"

"Micky oppa is very very CUTE!" I stuck my tongue out at him, causing Jaejoong, Changmin, and Junsu to burst out laughing. Jae oppa held me bridal style for a long period of time as I taunted Micky, splashed him, and talked with Changmin oppa and Junsu oppa. Once the tides started to get a bit rough, oppa carried me out of the water to prevent me from getting wet. He placed me down next to Yunho before headed back into the ocean to once again join his dongsaengs.

"Yunho oppa, we were supposed to be alone." I said turning my head to look at him. He smiled at me, and glanced at Xai, who was standing a few feet to the right side of him. Taking a few steps towards her, he whispered something in her ears. Yunho oppa looked back at me, "Let's go. Xai will take care of things here."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere where we can be alone." Taking my hand he led me away from the beach to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~