Piano Concerto 1, 15:30 Op. 0

Four Seasons

Byun Baekhyun, Seoul Academy of Art, 18th of December 2014, Room 1, 15:30

 

Four, Arabesque No.2. Yup!

 

Wind blew hastily. Running through loose strands of light brown and tiny glassy lips. It blossomed into a gracious smile. Ten fingertips were rocking back and forth fondly, tenderly, a delicate sweets. Every pinch of sweat complimented the melody. At the same time, a wavelenght of accompanist came, jamming along with the higher notes. He sighed silently when the voices were only sobbing. Eyes closed, lips thinned, but body kept swinging across the awakening air. Thus, the atmosphere grew, blooming endlessly. And it was such a good feeling. A slow , hovering tired impulses, and securely awoken sleeping fireflies. It bursted glowy yellow and jitter orange as well. Once again, he played with decressendo.

 

And then it died down. He smiled. Oh, a gracious smile. Three other faces mirrored him, only a little more trustworthy. Dressed in a presentable composure of maestro, they prescribed a confidential letter yet was an absolute public secret. Of course, he was oblivious to the secretive action. His palms were sweating waterfall as anxiousness decided to choke him a little bit more, although Debussy wouldn't mind his Arabesque was played extraordinarily. He bowed ever so decent. With his modern tuxedo and appropriate bowtie he looked more like a master of ceremony. However, his thick eyeliner complimented his whole feature. It made him look more glorious than his actual age could ever story. He let out another silent sigh as his back was dragged back onto its normal position. The smile never left his lips though he was ushered out by a local senior, wearing black shirt and soft silver monotype cosiva saying Annual Audition Pianist Prodigy 2015

 

You've done perfect, baek. You're great. This is a good sign.

 

Baekhyun was aware on how anxiety could put him on front row of zombie apocalypse. He would be the captain even, or scarier if it was possible. Funny, how his own thoughts made him cringe in terror. He actually never wanted a horrible response himself, but he didn't choose to be caged in there anyway. His body went autopilot to produce such reaction. He pushed away the dangerous idea out of his circle the moment it entered the master key of his action. Now that the only personarrow-10x10.png who could present him colorful marbles had long gone, he had been practicing to chant self-encouraging phrases. So far he knew, that the biggest enemy of humankind's themselves, why couldn't the biggest help of this beautiful excuse of living kinds be themselves as well?

 

Snow buds and freezing pavements were the first to welcome him as he lifted his head. The cold wind striked his bones, made them tremor in electric speed. He shivered slightly but the padded winter jacket trapped enough heat around his body. He could still catch a glimpse of the senior previously at the end of his eye. Apprently he just moved a few inches from the front door of room one. It's located in the right wing of main building; a long pave-blocks with ellegant fountain separated the two wings. He smiled, his gut still possesed a good vibe. He craned his neck to another directionarrow-10x10.png only to be greeted by more bald trees and...

 

Do Kyungsoo. Oh my God.

 

He almost believed that he was creating zombie apocalypse.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol, Seoul Academy of Art, 18th of December, Room 3, 15:30

 

His last breath was almost taken away if his long lengs didn't support him loyally. Three flights of stairs and jumbled parchment shouldn't be a shock. Droplets of sweats, hanging bowtie, accompanied with tousled hair at the back of his neck greeted nineteen other candidates at the front of room three. He even clasped a stranger's shoulder with his octopus arm to maintain his balance, or sanity, as he tied his shhoelaces. However, he just happened to arrange it skillfully despite the hazardous post-lunch that he had before. He appeared two seconds before his performance and could be seen presentable and decent enough as soon-to-be prodigy. He was born along the growth of sunflowers beside his mother's hospital bed.

 

Sixty-nine. Hungarian Dance No. 5. Excellent!

 

The characteristic grin sparkedarrow-10x10.png white flashlight onto every gloomy spot of the square room as he stepped inside. But it wasn't enough to blind the piercing eyes of the three judges. They appeared nonchalant to the blinking young man. However, it shook no earthquake to his gut. He carried more powerful powers inbetween his pore that wouldn't be easy to be soaked. He bravely shook hands with the judges who were left with flustered face. He still could stand up with shinning confident that was obvious, written all over his bright face. He might or might not have ridiculed himself in front of his future maestros. Not that he minded, really.

 

He inhaled happy pills willingly, drugged his flowing blood all over his veins. By the end of second fifth, windows and floors were dancing with him. It was something brighter than little flashlight that illuminated the lifeless room. Cimbalon, Hurdy-gurdy, Tambourine, and Ütogardon were trapped under his rocking fingers, colliding harmonically with the oreo sticks. He conducted the parade of Brahms, serenade the arrival of yellow sunlight and blue waves, bestowing memories that would last forever. Sweet, cheer, a tease, broken jokes, just sum up of  freedom. His body followed the carnival as well, only complimented his whole appearance. At the end of the song, he pinched the note profoundly; a little imporvisation that would only flatter song gracefully.

 

I killed it! I knew it. Yeah!

 

Chanyeol's grin didn't shatter even an inch once he was outside room three. It's located in the right wing of main building; aside from room one and a hidden toilet corridor. A petite senior male who ushered him out bid him goodbye and blessed him good luck before he disappeared from his sight. Although it was a good luck, the senior vibrated a positive tone at the back of his vocal chords. His grateful mimic was shown everywhere. He slipped both of his palms onto the heat keeper in form of coat's pocket. He would do anything to mantain his bright vision despite the freezing whoosh that tickled his elf ears. Two years of his teenage life had been wasted aimlessly, agonizingly, just pure bitterness. It was enough that he was suffocating from poisonous water yet his mental was eagerly swimming in that pool of depression. Truth to be told, the only persn who could refill the accu that he needed to accelerate his engine had been missed, so that he just needed to be confident. He might as well loose the ability to swim in the dark, anyway. Might.

 

Kim Jongin! No way. This is hallucination.

 

Or maybe he never released his swimming goggle all this time.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo, Seoul Academy of Art, 18th of December 2014, Room 2, 15:30

 

Grass shook slightly with the lazy wind although they shrieked rusty hush. His presence whispered slow jam to black birds and falling leaves. Everything moved in slow pace as he entered the song. He pressed the stripped-chess calmly, blowing pastel hues that massagedarrow-10x10.png half-lided eyes. Wind blew again in steady pace, cloudless dry ice that was botomless. Like the still water of midnight ocean, only without the reflection of stars beneath, he proceeded to the centre of the song. He presented equal desire, lust, will, lovearrow-10x10.png, that were wrapped in a hope-word called dream; though people still bother to devote themselves onto it. But no, he didn't sparkarrow-10x10.png shades of pink or red. He only slightly grimaced it through his undying blankness.

 

His limit facial movements, however, didn't corrupt the feeling. His lullaby was the best to whoever with sharp heart. The notes stayed on its bar until the end of the song. He knew that the song already complimented each other major that he didn't need to add minor. He dragged both of his arms back to each side of his petite posture, but the air remained breathing. He turned his body one hundred and eighty degrees back to face the three olders behind the wooden desk. His presence did send calm vibe. He noticed the others barerly made any noises pre, during, and post his performance. His lips quirked a haggard smile. The slim fitarrow-10x10.png tuxedo complimented his polite bow afterwards. One of the senior beamed at him ever so quickly whilte they were strolling out of room two. He didn't miss the look in his senior's face.

 

Twelve. Liebestraum. Liszt's deutsch lovearrow-10x10.png. Hm.

 

Kyungsoo folded the paper that crumpled the words written on it erfotlessly. He tossed it between white linen and black robe. He wrapped his long coat closer to his chest. He leaned his body near the second four-story window of room two. It's located in the left wing of main building; just fiften steps from a crack coffee machine. He fetched a cup of caramel machiatto that he left on the window's outer veranda. Oh, how decent for a cheap vending machine in a prestigious college. Well, maybe it was never cheap since the beginning. He sipped the white floating foam delicately. He particulary liked how it brushed with his chapped full lips. Coffee, his sweet escape, guilty pleasure, a diary. The twirling mix of brown and creme made him calm in no time. His shoulder would sink back to reality after he exhaled the last bit of its aroma.

 

He devoured his preferance to coffee a little bit longer that time. Despite the lack of expression, his brain never stopped running. Especially when it was processing those which tied knot to his life. He just happened to dispise epiphany. Solemn falls and caressing skinship mattered a long time ago. So long that he was unwilling to recall. He wouldn't drag unnecessary emotions into his circle although it stood only a finger away. The fact that the only personarrow-10x10.png who had witness his series of self-destruction had slipped away with time, he wouldn't risk anything. Not that he was a coward. He's sharp and certain. He didn't just fail on acting. Or so he thought? 

 

Park Chanyeol.......

 

He almost choked up in uncertainty.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kim Jongin, Seoul Academy of Art, 18th of December 2014, Room 4, 15:30

 

Eighty-eighty. Moonlight Sonata 1st movement.

 

Today's mood had been updated the moment he entered the main gate. The atmosphere thickened and the palm trees stopped rocking. He practically glared to those slender plants as it slowly began its pace, shaking back and forth. No one knew where his affection started. Everything around him just would wither within his steps. He owned a huge warehouse full of deadly cyanide. He sent shiver to already those fragile bones; though his own skull was injected with every shade of tremor. His menacing eyes didn't stop shooting daggers to his surroundings. His ears caught the choked gasp of overly attatched Eve(s). He hissed deeply. Although he came with flat anger, his body was still blaring murderous flames. He just really hated everything. The selected song dropped his mood even more. 

 

Not that he had known beforehand which composition he would be performing, but nature just happened to cower under his black heels. He might or might not had shot the transparent jar full of tiny paper pipes with arrow, so then it broke and left him only one choice. Beethoven's sad remedy. He crumpled the paper and threw it firmly. Whererever it landed, he could careless. He barged into room four gallantly. He screened the room quickly. Sloopy seniors, gold-diggers maestros, and sad honner. He cursed under his breath. His looks grew more intimidating after he refused a set of useless scores. He could tell a half of the seniors, who previously wore thick mask of arrogancy, peeled their face unto its bare skin. They even gaped at him in disbelief.

 

To upset them even more, Jongin possesed the low intro darkly. All of sudden there were no more dead bodies around the square shell. They had transformed to salem white and crying desperately, longing for non-existant chance. No matter how hard they try, they would never be able to reach it. Not even a slight scratch. They couldn't return to any dimension of living kinds. His expression played ever so detail within flowing water. It was smooth yet sharp, harsh yet sympathy. His body didn't stop dancing as well. His masculine composure complimented each sonata. He ed his fingers deeper among weak blocks underneath. His eyes dimmed the last energy of the lone post-lamp. The story ended, the song fell, their mouths shut. Then, he stepped out of the red curtain.

 

Unfortunately, he recieved no flower right after he left room four. But either a praising pat on his shoulder from the seniors slipped his subtle tuxedo. They dragged their feet back to room four in vain. He took last glance to the room that located on the left wing of the main building, aside from room two and a gallery of throphy. He snatched his hanging coat before it dropped lifelessly onto the floor then scooped it nonchalantly. He brushed away few black strands from his sight and was ready to abandon everything behind his back. He didn't need anymore nonesense. He was aware that those thirsty social climber around him tried to renew their claws and gripped his arm. Then never let go. Since the only person, who was brave enough to barge in his secretive life, had been drowned into the bermuda triangle, he judged everyone the same. He trusted no soul. No chance of otherwise action.

 

Byun Baekhyun. ! What the hell! .

 

He fell into darker shade of un-trustworthy.

 

 

***

 

 


Author's note :

Hello~ so this is the first chapter. FINALLY! I supposed to post it yesterday BUT STUPID LAPTOP JUST NEEDED TO STOP WORKING AND DELETED ALL BEAUTIFUL WORDS I'VE MADE!!! *kick a barbie*

Anyway! This is the introduction of the whole situation in the story. I will not write according to each character's perspective for the next chapters. But I will still describe their feelings with deep detail, don't worry :D I wrote the first chapter according to name and season so it will be clearer as how their personalities are going with the situation.

OH AND PLEASE, pay attention to the location, date, and time. I'm using two ways of story-timeline in the next chapters, so it will go back and forth. SO DON'T FORGET TO PAY ATTENTION UNLESS YOU'LL BE CONFUSED >.>

Hope you enjoyed it! See you in next chapter! Annyeong~

J<3

The piece Baekhyun played : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKHeEw7whUQ

The piece Chanyeol played : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o551FLEX1U

The piece Kyungsoo played : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y

The piece Jongin played : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-MT5zeY6CU