2 - I'm sorry.

Don't You Dare To Take My Parent

TAO's P.O.V

I woke up suddenly after heard something from downstairs.I got down from bed slowly and opened the door.I looked mama,papa and Sehun were playing together at the living room.

I felt PANG into my heart.

I walked to them slowly but they didn't noticed me.I sighed.

Maybe if I walked out from house,they'll never remember me.Trust me.

I walked to the kicthen and looked then from far suddenly.

I didn't noticed my tears fell to the cheeks.I ran to the tree house. I had my own tree house.

Papa build a tree house for me. I can played at there anytimes.

I climbed up to the tree house without think anything.Papa didn't liked me climbed to the tree house because I almost fell once and hit myself.

I laid on the floor and cried loudly.I didn't think mama and papa heard me because they already had Sehun.

KRIS's P.O.V

Me and Suho were busy played with Sehun.A few minutes,I heard a little voice cried loudly and shouted something.

Oh no.Don't said..

It's Tao..

I ran to the tree house quickly with Suho.I climbed up to the tree house and saw my little panda cried on the floor.

My heart broken when I saw my baby cried.

I want to hold him but he push my hands away from him.

"Hey,baby.Let me hold you please," I begged.He cried even more.

"Mama and papa didn't love me !! You love Thehun than me !!" shouted Tao loudly.I know Suho don't like his baby shouted at me and him like that.

Suho slapped him.AGAIN.

"How can you said like that?! Do you know how much I love you?! Now,get down from here and stay in your room !" shouted Suho.Tao suprised because it's his first time got mad from Suho.Tao took his panda bear and bowed to me and Suho.

"I'm sorry.TaoTao is bad boy," said him.

He got down from tree house sadly.

TAO's P.O.V 

My body trembled suddenly.I cried while walked into the bedroom.I saw Sehun looked at me playfully.

"Aigoo..Look here.Who is crying here? I'm sorry about your mom and dad," teased Sehun.

My tears fell down badly.I walked to the bedroom and climbed back on the bed.

I cried , cried and cried until I got tired and sleep peacefully.

____

I'm sorry because the chapter was short.

Please comments and I'll update more 

^_^