1 - I got slapped by mama because of him !!

Don't You Dare To Take My Parent

TAO's P.O.V

In the Morning,I woke up suddenly after heard Papa and Mama liked talked something.I want to get down from this large bed but I was too short.

So sad..

I decided to shout Mama until he came to my bedroom.

"Mama ! Papa !" 

I shouted loudly to make they heard my voice.

Then,I saw the door opened after a second called Mama and Papa.

"Hey,baby.Are you already wake up?" said someone with lovely voice.

It was my Mama.Mama is the most beautiful than actress.My mama's name is Kim Joonmyeon but his friends called him by nickname,Suho.My mama is a singer before I birth.He quited his career because want to pay attention at me.I'm so lucky to have him !

Mama hugged me and kissed my chubby cheeks.I giggled and kissed his cheek back.Suddenly,my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Oh? Who is hungry here?" Mama looked at me.

I giggled and hides at his chest shly.

I love to have mama like him !! TaoTao loves mama <3

 

KRIS's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than Suho and my baby panda.I promised at my baby to make him a strawberry cake for him.I didn't know but I can't lost at his cuteness.

He's the most cute boy than the others boys.

After I made the cake,I put the cake in the refrigeritor befire gave TaoTao eats.Suddenly,I heard something broken at the living room.I ran to the living room to see what happened.

I saw a boy in about Tao's ages IN THE LIVING ROOM !

I walked closer at him.

"Hey," greeted me sweetly ,not to made his awkward at me.He no gave any responed first until he SMILED AT ME.

HE'S SOO CUTE !!

"Who are you,little boy?" asked me carefully.

"My name is Kim Sehun.I came here to see TaoTao.HunHun is his bestfriendd ~~," answered Sehun cutely.I couldn't help but chuckled at his cuteness.I ruffled his hair and said to wait at the living room and I'll call TaoTao.

Ahh~ I forgot about the broken.Luckily,it's just Tao's cup.

I walked to Tao's room and saw two beautiful boys were about to leave from bedroom.

I looked my baby ran to my arms for hugs.I hugged him and talked him that his friend came.

"TaoTao didn't had friend excepted Chen and Lay," said TaoTao honestly I started curious.

I thinked he didn't know his friend's name because Tao just played with strangers without known their name.

That's always made me angry at him but I don't want to mad at him because of that.

In the living room,I put TaoTao stood on the floor and held his small hand.

"Where is he?" I didn't saw that cute boy in the living room.

TAO's P.O.V

I looked around and noticed there was a someone in the kitchen.I let go Papa's hand and ran to the kitchen.

I saw KIM SEHUN !!

"What are you doing here?!!" shouted me loudly until mama and papa suprised at me.Sehun looked at me with messed cake on his face.He smiled at me cutely but made me disgusted !

"Is that cake that papa made for TaoTao?" asked papa to Sehun.Sehun nodded confidently.

What with this boy !! My cake !!

I walked to the Sehun and climbed on the chair angrily.

"How dare you to eat my papa's cake ?! He made for TaoTao?" I grabbed his hairs strongly.Sehun was cried in pain.

Suddenly..

BAKK

I could felt pain at my right cheek.I held my cheek and looked at mama and papa.

Mama slapped me.

Papa hugged Sehun.

I couldn't believed this.My heart broken liked someone ripped my heart.

Mama and papa hate TaoTao.

I jumped down from chair bravely and ran to the bedroom.I locked the door and cried on the cool floor.

Ignored the begged in front of his door.

___

I always think about the story but I didn't had time to do it.

Well,this chapter 1 !

Comments~~