3 - High Fever

Don't You Dare To Take My Parent

TAO's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning but I felt sickness.I ran to the bathroom and thrown up badly.My stomach was grumled and my head was aching. I walked out from bedroom and walked to the living room.I want tell mama and papa but I reliesed Thetun was played with them AGAIN .

I will make you're suffering after you teased me used my parents ! Thetunnie !!! 

I took my shoes and thrown at his head. Thehun was suprised and cried loudly.I was quiet when mama and papa glared at me.Mama walked at me and pushed me to the floor hardly.

I could felt pain at my back and head.I cried and cried when mama slapped me.

SUHO's P.O.V

I slapped him hardly.I can't help what he done.I never teaches my son to throw or bully someone.After a few second, I stopped slapped him and glared at him.

His eyes was puffy and swallon.

Suddenly, I reliesed Tao didn't moved. I frowned.

KRIS's P.O.V

I said Sehun to stop cried and got some nap.Then, I want to tell Suho to stop slapped Tao.He is just boy.Tao don't know anything.

"Tao.. Baby.. Are you sleep?" I heard Suho asked Tao.

Whose f**king sleep after got such slapped? I heard Suho begged Tao to wake up.I frowned and walked at them.I picked up Tao.

He was warm.

"Suho !!! Call our personal doctor to come here !!! Tao was burning up !!! It was to hot !!! I think it's about 40° !!" Shouted me as I put Tao on the sofa. Suho nodded while crying badly.

"Baby , please be okey ," begged me.

Tao was burning up badly once and doctor said Tao's body will weak if he got fever. 

I unbottoned Tao's pyjama and wet his body with wet towel. His body was really hot like boild water.

TAO's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and could saw mama and daddy cried beside me.I wondered what's wrong with them.

"Mama..Papa.." I called them weakly.My throat was dried.

Mama looked at me and hugged me as he cried.

"Baby !! I'm sorry !! I should check about you !!" Cried him.I smiled and hugged his neck.He picked up me gently.I missed his arms that he picked up.I put my head on his shoulder and sleep again.

I know that they love me than Thetun !