Round Ten

Accidental Love

 

*Tiffany's POV*
 
It has been a good week since the recording for Miraculous and Defeat, and so it has been a good weeks since I have last caught a glimpse of Seunghyun. Fast week it was, with schedules back to back and practices every night, it felt as though 24 hours a day was never going to be enough.
 
Stephie has been accompanying us on several scheduled recordings, Star King's production team seems to love her the most. Chuckling at that thought, I looked over to Stephie's sleeping figure. It was her month long break from school and she has been accompanying us more on recordings and we have just finished off our recording at Come To Play. With a sigh, I thought about how guilty I felt towards Stephie. Bringing her around as an idol's daughter was like digging a grave for Girls Generation and Big Bang. I could only introduce her as my niece that transferred from LA to Korea to learn about the cultural. But Stephie being young, does exactly as told and never calls me 'umma' in public. This guilt is killing me little by little every time she calls me Tiffany imu* in public.
 
It felt good that there was only one recording for me today which was Come To Play. I have the rest of the day off till the evening where the rest of the girls could gather for practice. My manager pulled up in front to the dorm and helped open the door. "Thank you Donghyun oppa!" I whispered to him as I carried Stephie's sleeping figure. "Fany, do you need help?" Donghyun oppa asked, pointing at Stephie. I shook my head and gave him a smile and walked into the building.
 
Perhaps it was the walking motion or the security guards' voicing out their greetings, Stephie slowly woke up. "Are we going home?" she asked with a yawn. "Yes, my dear. Pancakes?" I asked. "YES! PANCAKES PLEASE!" she replied with zest, fidgeting with excitement. Unlocking the door, I slowly placed her down, "Stephie, take off your wellingtons and put them into the cupboard! Go and put down your bag and go wash your hands, alright!" I said to her. "Yes, umma!" she replied with a grin. "Pancakes does seem to be a good bribe." I silently thought with a chuckle. Slipping into my bedroom slippers, I took out the matching pink one for Stephie. "Seunghyun..." I let out a whisper. Shaking my head, I tried to push away the thoughts of buying these slippers with Seunghyun and Stehpie.
 
As we were eating the pancakes I made on the kitchen counter, my phone rang. Stephie jumped down from her the counter stool and ran to the coffee table and waddled over to pass me my phone. "Thank you Stephie." I said to her, patting her head and then pointing at the pancakes, motioning for her to continue eating.
 
"Yeobosaeyo? Donghyun oppa?" I said into the phone. "Oh, Fany ah. I'm calling to tell you that you are going to be in a permanent participant of a variety show!" he said to me. "Permanent? Variety show? Which show, oppa?" I questioned, taking a sip from my cup of coffee. "It's We Got Married." he replied. "WE. GOT. MARRIED.?" As a h-host, right?" I said, trying to be hopeful. "No, Fany. As a participant, you know, like part of a couple?" he informed me. With a sigh, I asked "Oppa, do you know who I would be paired with?" "The PD has sent me a list of of 6 people in total. Three girls, three guys. He wanted me to ask you out of the three guys, rank them and they will do the pairings based on your answer and the answers of the other participants." he explained.
 
Sighing, I replied him "Oppa, text me the three guys and I'll rank them and reply you, Okay?" After goodbyes, I hung up and inn a few seconds, my phone vibrated.
 
"Lee Eunhyuk"
"Kwon Ji Yong"
"Choi Seunghyun"
 
"Oh my God."
 
*TOP's POV*
 
Stretching, I heaved out a sigh as I looked at my watch -- 02.13am. It has been a busy week, the boys and I are in Japan shooting a new Japanese PV and promoting the new Japanese album. "Hyung, I think I can start recording my part." Yongbae piped up. "Okay, get in!" Teddy hyung replied. As they were preparing to record, I looked over to Jiyong and saw him typing away on his phone. He has been doing that the entire day today. "Jiyong, what exactly are you doing? You have been on the phone the entire day today!" I questioned, swivelling my chair over to his direction. "Oh hyung, nothing much. I am texting." he replied me.
 
"Jiyong hyung! You've got a girlfriend??" Seungri teasingly voiced out. Jiyong rolled his eyes and replied "No, I don't have a girlfriend Seungri." "So who is it that you have been texting all day long?" Daesung who returned with our coffees asked. "Its just this girl that I just met. She nice and we have quite a bit in common. So we are texting." Jiyong answered, shrugging his shoulders. "And who would that girl be?" Teddy hyung turned around and looked at us.
 
"Tiffany."
 
At that moment, everything else that happened around me, I couldn't hear. Tiffany? As in Tiffany Hwang? From Girls Generation? The mother of my child?
 
I needed fresh air.
 
I stood up immediately and walked out of the studio.
 
*Jiyong's POV*
 
Slamming the studio door, Seunghyun walked out of the studio, leaving everyone in the studio dumbfounded. "Hyung, are you sure its a good idea to be, you know, interested in your, you know, sister-in-law?" Seungri questioned. "She isn't my sister-in-law, they are not dating or married and even blind men can tell that Seunghyun is interested in Sunmi, not Tiffany." Jiyong threw back to Seungri. "I agree with what Jiyong hyung has said." Yongbae added, looking at the group. Slowly, the group nodded, acknowledging their understanding.
 
"Jiyong! Where is Seunghyun? I need to talk to you both." our manager, JH, enquired. "He went out, I'm not sure where though. Whats up, hyung?" I asked, looking at my manager with eyebrows raised. "I needed to inform you two of the variety show that you two are going to participate in starting next week." he replied and continued "Daesung, could you go see where Seunghyun is? I have to leave soon so I need to brief these two immediately." With a nod, Daesung swiftly walked out of the Studio.
 
After awhile, Daesung walked into the Studio with Seunghyun grudgingly walking over to where I was. "So, you two will head back to Korea first for the recording of We Got Married." JH hyung voiced out half heartedly, typing on his phone. "The hyungs? Together?" Seungri questioned, standing up from his seat. "Hmm? Yes, together." JH hyung replied, still engrossed in his phone. "Like, as, a couple?" Yongbae said softly. "Mm, yes. Y-ye, NO WAIT, I MEAN NO. NOT TOGETHER, TOGETHER. The heck?" JH hyung snapped out of his vigorous typing on his phone and looked at everyone accusingly. "They will be paired up with different girls. Gosh, what were you all thinking?!" he explained, rolling his eyes and sighed with exasperation.
 
"Who will they be paired up with?" Daesung asked, shifting his gaze towards Seunghyun and I. "The PD wanted them to pick from the three girls that are casted for the show. Rank them and the production team will do the necessary pairing. But they won't know who for sure until the day of the recording." JH hyung explained. "So who are the girls?" Seungri asked. "I can't remember off my head. I will send you two a text with the list and you two send me your preferences ASAP, okay?" JH hyung said, giving us all a wave and resumed typing on his phone and walked out.
 
In a few moment, our phones vibrated and following a gasp from Seunghyun, all I saw on my phone screen was:
 
"Hwang Tiffany"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*imu (korean): Aunt
 
Author's A/N: Hello! Sorry for such a late update! Not much interaction between the trio but this chapter is like a bridge for the characters! Do look forward to how the pairings will turn out! ^^
 
PS, I realised that I have been getting very little comments recently and I hope that my silent readers or readers can take some time and drop me a short comment. It means alot to the author to get responses from her readers... Thank you! ^^
 
OH YES! IMPT IMPT! I NEED YOU GIRLS TO GIVE ME IDEAS FOR TWO OTHER GIRLS FOR THE WGM PAIRING! ONE FOR EUNHYUK AND ANOTHER ONE THAT WOULD BE THE MEAN CHARACTER OF THE STORY! THANK YOU!