Dictionary

Fallen Haven

A/N: Please note that these are not in alphabetical order and will be updated after most chapters.


Kingdoms:

Alux:

The kingdom in the sky is the most powerful and have the most control over the land amongst the other kingdoms. Like most of the other kingdoms, Alux was named after Alux, the first-born son of Valcia, who was handed down the kingdom because of his strength and cunning skills, after Valcia's death. Aluxians, citizens of Alux, are mostly known to be very hot-tempered and often think highly of themselves, causing them to get into fueds with others; however considering their strength, they are most likely to win. Citizens of Alux spend most of their time protecting the other kingdoms and build weapons, in case of war.  Amongst the other kingdoms, Aluxians are the most competitive and the hardest to befriend.

Antheia:

The kingdom in the forest is the most cooperative and crafty amongst the other kingdoms. Antheia was named after Antheia, the first-born daughter of Valcia, who was handed down the kingdom because of her caring nature and optimistic personality, after Valcia's death. Before the war, Antheia and The Moors were one kingdom that were ruled under Antheia and Manther, Valcia's second-born son, but shortly after the war the land was divided into two and Manther's kingdom, The Moors, was sealed with dark magic so that his army would not disrupt peace within the other kingdoms. Antheians, citizens of Antheia, have many skills and like to express theirselves freely to others but don't boast their abilities unlike Aluxians. Antheians are very down to earth, who enjoy spending their time outdoors, talking to plants, animals, and fairies. Aluxians are also very good at tending their own gardens, which are then harvested and used to heal the wounded and cure illnesses. Although, they seem weak and fragile, once an Atheian is angered, they can use their magic for good or bad. 

Leluya:

The kingdom underwater is the most calm and peaceful amongst the kingdoms. Leluya was named after, Leluya, the second-born daughter of Valcia, who was handed down the kingdom due to her calm and honest beliefs. Leluya also rules over many islands across the land, despite having the kingdom located  underwater. Leluyians, citizens of Leluya, are very loyal and trustworthy; they like to keep things peaceful and put shame to those who cause chaos. Leluyians do not get along with Aluxians, due to their destructive and chaotic nature; however, they do get along with Antheians most of the time. Amongst the other kingdoms, Leluyians are the most reliable and think more realistically. Leluya is also the largest kingdom amongst the others. 

The Moors:

Before the war, The Moors used to be a part of Antheia, the kingdom in the forest but was divided into two shortly after the war had ended with the death of Manther, Valcia's second-born son. The Moors was then sealed with dark magic; however, a propecy states that one day, The Moors will reopen and expose Manther's newfound army of Erking's (large, dangerous trees) and Fae's (fairies with dark magic). 

 


Gods (list is still ongoing...):

Horus:  

Horus is the god of the sky, war, and protection. His decendents live in Alux the kingdom in the sky, and were born with the ability to protect those in need; they are also very skilled with weapons. Most decendents of Horus find jobs that gaurd the kingdoms. 

Boreas: 

Boreas is the god of wind. His decendents live in Alux, the kingdom in the sky, and were born with the ability to move objects by mental thoughts or other nonphysical means. This power could be used for good or evil

Morpheus: 

Morpheus is the god of dreams and sleep. His decendents live in Leluya, the kingdom underwater, and were born with the ability to read the minds of others to see what they are thinking. 

Perses:

Perses is the god of destruction. His decendents live in Alux, the kingdom in the sky, and were born with the ability to destroy - however, they destroy things differently than those who are desendents of Set, god of chaos. Perses's desendents use mischief to cause destruction.

Priapus:

Priapus is the god of gardens and fertility. His desendents live in Antheia, the kingdom in the forest and were born with the ability to persuade others into doing things they unwilling want to do and can also duplicate theirselves. Priapus's descendents are also known for having an enormous for child producing purposes.

Set:

Set is the god of chaos. His desendents live in Alux, the kingdom in the sky, and are born with the ability to destroy with their firebreathing powers. His desendents are also known to be the most hot-tempered and are very cocky. 

 

Goddesses (list is still ongoing...):

Bia:

Bia is the goddess of force. Her desendents live in Alux, the kingdom in the sky, and are born with the ability of force and fast movements. Her descendents are very strong and fight well, when in battle. 

Artio:

Artio is the goddess of the wilderness. Her descendents live in Antheia, the kingdom in the forest, and are born with the ability to control animals and shapeship theirselves into an animal they desire. Her descents interact well with animals and are very gentle towards them. 

Metis:

Metis is the goddess of wisdom. Her descents live in Leluya, the kingdom underwater, and are born with the ability of technopathy - the power to control and manipulate things electronics with their minds. Metis's descendents are very intelligent and talented with technology.

Aceso:

Aceso is the godess of healing wounds and curing illnesses. Her descendents live in Antheia, the kingdom in the forest, and are born with the ability to heal those, who are injured, wounded, and dying. 

Thetis:

Thetis is the goddess of shape-shifting. Her descendents live in Leluya, the kingdom underwater, and are born with the ability to transform into any shape or thing they desire. 

Themis:

Themis is the goddess of divine order and just. Her descendents live in Leluya, the kingdom underwater, and are born with the ability to tell whether one is lying or telling the truth. Her descents have ways of making people tell the truth when asked.


Magical Herbs/Plants (list is still ongoing...):

Alum Plant:  A plant commonly used for its healing abilities on open wounds

BillBerries: Berries that are commonly used to cure the sick or commonly eaten as a healthy snack used for dieting.

Blood Orchid: A plant that supposedly grants longer life, but blooms only ever 7 years. 

 


Animals/Pets (list is still ongoing...):

Ball-tailed Cat: A cat having similar features as a mountain lion, except with an exceedingly long tail to which there is affixed a solid, bulbous mass for striking its prey. Tao's cat, "Kitty" is a ball-tailed cat, but is only 3 months old and about the size of a regular cat. When ball-tailed cats reach their 3 year, they  grow to become as large as a lion. Kitty was given by Tao's parents to Tao before he started university.

Red-skin Dragon: A dragon bearing red skin. As a baby, these dragons are the size of a cat and cough fire balls when sick. Once, they reach the age of 2, they transform to become the size of a tall building. Kris's dragon, "Bichon" is a red-skin dragon and is only 5 months old. Since the university does not accept red-skin dragons that will become large, Kris's dragon is a teacup red-skin dragon and will only become as large as a large wolf. 

Direwolf: A large wolf, capable of suriving in the harsh winters. As a baby, Direwolves are the size of a small dog, but when they reach the age of 2, they become the size of a wolf. Jongin's direwolf, "Monggu" is only 6 months old and is the size of a miniture dog. On his way back from school, Jongin finds an abandoned Monggu and decides to raise it.