Pregnancy Pact

The Domino Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Mina arrived home from Florida they had mixed emotions. They were relieved to be back home, exhausted from the trip, and missing the beaches already. The emotion that outweighed the other emotions was surprise.

They had only taken a couple steps into their house before they were greeted by an unanticipated scene.

Sehun was lying on their couch and Jongdae was on top of him. The shorter was straddling his younger boyfriend and they were making out.

To make matters worse, Sehun didn't even have a shirt on and his pants were undone. Baekhyun covered Mina's innocent eyes and winced at his friends' . 

"Just stop, please." Chanyeol spoke. Jongdae popped his head up and was surprised to see his friends. He hadn't even heard them come in.

Sehun sat up and put his shirt back on. He also had the common decency to zip his pants. Both of them looked apologetic as they very well should have.

Chanyeol went to go help Mina unpack while Baekhyun stood with his hands on his hips. He glared at Sehun and Jongdae so harshly it was frightening. 

"So, uh, how was the trip?" Jongdae wondered. 

"I asked you to come over to feed Aladdin, not have on our couch."

"For the record we didn't have on your couch." Sehun spoke and Jongdae nodded. "You interrupted us before we could get that far."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You guys are stupid."

"But you love us." Jongdae smiled as he ran over to hug his best friend. "I missed you so much."

Baekhyun hugged him back tightly. What would he do without his friends? 

Chanyeol came back a while later minus their daughter. Mina was tired from the trip so he had put her to bed early. Aladdin was keeping her company. 

The four adult friends ended up sitting around watching television and talking. Baekhyun and Chanyeol told their friends all the details about the trip that they could remember. 

"How was the ?" Jongdae asked. 

They couldn't leave that part out.

Chanyeol smirked. "Let's just say if Baekhyun wasn't already pregnant, he would've been after the trip."

"Speaking of pregnant, are you ready to be pregnant?" Baekhyun teased and Chanyeol lost his famous smirk.

"Woah, are we missing something?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, does Baekhyun top now or something?" Jongdae added jokingly.

"Not exactly." Baekhyun laughed and continued, "Chanyeol thinks being pregnant is easy so I'm gonna get him a pregnancy simulator so he can see what it's really like."

Sehun raised his eyebrows in amazement. "Those things exist?"

"Unfortunately." Chanyeol muttered. 

"I'm sure being pregnant can't be that bad." Jongdae said. Baekhyun glared at him as a result. 

"You have no idea."

"But seriously, a baby only weighs like 6 pounds. How bad can it be?"

Baekhyun continued to glare. "There's backaches, fatigue, morning sickness, mood swings, cravings, and swollen ankles. Not to mention the baby sits on your bladder and prevents you from getting a good night's sleep when it decides it wants to kick all night."

Jongdae shrugged. "So it's a little uncomfortable. Big deal."

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "Okay Jongdae. You can join Luhan and Chanyeol. You can be pregnant for 24 hours."

Jongdae shrugged again like it was no big deal. "Fine."

Sehun snorted with laughter. "You'll be so cute pregnant."

Jongdae playfully hit him. "Shut up."

Although neither Jongdae nor Sehun could actually get pregnant, Sehun still said, "We should name our first baby Sehun."

Jongdae shook his head, "In your dreams," before turning to face his friends. 

"What are you naming yours?" He wondered as he touched Baekhyun's belly.

Chanyeol answered. "If it's a girl we're letting Mina name her and if it's a boy, we're naming him. But right now we have no idea."

Jongdae examined Baekhyun's belly closely as if he could see the baby inside. "You should name him Chen." He said it as if it were the most brilliant thing he'd ever come up with.

"Chen?" Everyone asked in unison. 

Jongdae was rather proud of the name when he nodded in confirmation. "It was my nickname in high school."

Met with blank stares, he asked, "Did you guys not have nicknames?"

"Well, yeah but our nicknames weren't as out of the blue as Chen." Chanyeol answered. 

Jongdae pouted. "I'm not the only one. I know for a fact that Jongin went by Kai and Yixing went by Lay."

Baekhyun chuckled. Yixing used to be called Lay? Jongin had once been Kai? How did he not know that? He would most definitely use that information to hold against his friends when the situation called for it.

"Sorry Jongdae but we're not naming our baby Chen."

They decided they would wait until the baby was born before picking out a name to fit it personally.

"When's your due date?" Sehun wondered. 

"2 weeks from tomorrow."

It was exactly 15 days away. 15 days until Baekhyun's family of three became a family of four. 15 days until Mina could no longer be referred to as an only child. That is, if the baby actually decided to come on its due date. All Chanyeol and Baekhyun could really do at that point was be ready for anything.

**

Luhan, Chanyeol, and Jongdae sat nervously on the couch. Even the once confident Jongdae was beginning to fear the worst about being pregnant. All three of them watched with intense stares as Minseok, Sehun, and Baekhyun took the pregnancy simulators out of their boxes. 

The three boys on the couch gulped nervously as their significant others smirked.

"Chanyeol, come here." Baekhyun smiled and the tall 24 year old stood. He dreaded each step he took towards that damn simulator as if he was walking to his death.

"Take off your shirt." Baekhyun ordered and Chanyeol removed the article of clothing from his body. 

His older husband smirked devilishly as he fastened the simulator onto his body. The simulator was made to feel like a full term baby and look like one too. It even put pressure on the wearer's bladder and imitated the feeling of kicking. 

Whoever invented those things was a genius. 

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol one of his maternity shirts to put over the fake belly. There was no way his regular shirt would fit. Once he put the shirt on and looked down, he winced. He looked so realistically pregnant that it wasn't even funny.

Baekhyun giggled as his husband walked, well waddled, back to the couch. 

"How does it feel?" Luhan asked nervously. He was next.

"Don't ask." Chanyeol groaned. It hadn't even been 1 minute and he was already miserable. There was no way he would last for 24 hours. Was it too late to give up and willingly lose?

Next, Minseok did the same thing to Luhan and Sehun did the same thing to Jongdae. Before long, there were three groaning pregnant men and one satisfied pregnant man.

", I have to pee." Jongdae whined, reaching out a hand towards his snickering boyfriend. "Help me up."

Sehun obeyed and watched his "pregnant" boyfriend waddle to the bathroom. It was going to be a long 24 hours. 

 

2 hours

"Sehun," Jongdae whined, "my feet hurt."

"What do you want me to do about it?'

"Massage them or I'll ing kill you."

Sehun grumbled, "Do those things simulate mood swings too?" However, he still rubbed his boyfriend's aching feet.

Chanyeol wasn't in any better shape than Jongdae. He was tired and attempting to take a nap but couldn't get comfortable. 

"Baekhyun," he called out, whining his husband's name.

Said husband appeared a moment later in the bedroom, doing his best not to laugh. "What's wrong, honey?"

"I can't sleep. My back hurts." 

"Aw." Baekhyun moaned in mock sympathy. "Do you want me to make it feel better?"

Chanyeol nodded. He had been lying in blatant discomfort on his side but sat up at the promise of relief, having some difficulty in the process. Baekhyun climbed onto the bed behind him.

He started with Chanyeol's shoulders. He massaged them well and had Chanyeol in pleasure. Then he massaged his husband's sore back, more moans escaping his mouth. 

"Is that better, honey?" Baekhyun asked, leaving a kiss right under Chanyeol's ear.

He sighed in relief. "Much better."

Baekhyun climbed off the bed to leave Chanyeol to his nap. Before leaving the room, he stopped in the doorway and turned back around. Chanyeol was trying to get comfortable again and Baekhyun smiled.

"My back hurts too, you know? At least you don't see me complaining." He smirked when Chanyeol narrowed his eyes.

Baekhyun his heel and walked out confidently. Chanyeol would give up soon. He was eagerly waiting for that moment.

 

5 hours

Yixing walked into the house with Ryder in his arms and Mina holding his hand. He had taken the kids to the park and out for pizza afterwards. 

Yixing had no idea about the pregnancy deal that had been made. So it was quite a shock for him to see a pregnant Luhan, Jongdae, and Chanyeol. 

"Uh, did I miss something?" He asked Baekhyun who had opened the door.

Luhan had his swollen feet propped up while Minseok put ice on them. Jongdae was in the midst of returning from the bathroom again. And Chanyeol was close to tears as his backache was getting worse. It was a mad house. 

"They're pregnancy simulators." 

"Ah." Yixing nodded. That made a lot more sense.

It was quite a sight for Mina to see both her parents pregnant. One was happy and the other was miserable. 

Mina went over to her dad and he up his tears of pain for her. She touched his fake belly and laughed. At least she and Baekhyun found the situation funny.

"It's just like mommy's."

"Great." He muttered sarcastically before turning to his husband. 

"Baekhyun." He whined. He seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. 

"What is it now?" Baekhyun wondered. 

"I'm hungry. What's for dinner?"

"Whatever you get up and make." He replied and Chanyeol seemed irritated. 

"But I'm pregnant now. I can't make dinner." He whined. 

Baekhyun put on his fake sympathetic voice. "I'm pregnant too. I can't make dinner." 

From across the way, Luhan perked up at the mention of dinner. "I'm hungry too. Minseok, go make us something."

His older husband shook his head. "When I was pregnant I made dinner all the time. You can make it yourself."

Jongdae interjected next, looking up at Sehun hopefully to ask him to make dinner. He shook his head.

"You know I can't cook. Get your lazy in the kitchen."

Yixing just had to join in on the fun as he sat next to Luhan. 

"Why don't the three of you go make us all dinner?"

"No." Jongdae said and stubbornly crossed his arms.

Baekhyun shrugged. "Oh well, I guess you won't be eating anything tonight."

Chanyeol grumbled to himself but was the first one to stand up. He placed one hand on his sore back and the other on his pregnant belly, just like a natural. 

"Come on." He said to Luhan and Jongdae. 

They grumbled as well but slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter