Another Chapter

Its Him,The One Who Broke My Heart

Flashback the day Jungkook left.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey my name is Jeon Jungkook.I'm here because I got a call to participate in a trainee group." I said when I'm at the front desk of the building.The woman sits there examines me as she looks up and down. "Good face.Do you have any girlfriend?" I was speechless.That was the first question she asked.

"I don't have any girlfriend but my best friend is a girl" I stated honestly. "Then,I'm sorry dear..You can't keep in contact with her or...you know the reason" She let me think. "What's the reason?" I was very clueless. "Your future fans will hurt her if you get close to her.You know now fans are very crazy right? So,if you want to participate..you have to stay away from her" She said and raise a brow. "BUT SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND! HOW COULD I LEAVE HER ALONE JUST LIKE THAT?!" I yelled and all the people there look at me weirdly. "If you want her then let go this amazing offer.It's up to you" She smiled.

Ottokhe? I really want this job and I really don't want to leave (y/n) alone... Huh... but I want this job..This Amazing chance that not all people can get..(y/n) I'm sorry... 

.

.

.

"I choose..this job over her.Now,let me go inside" I said.

End of flashback.

 

Jungkook now realise he made a wrong decision.How can he chose a job over you? He asked himself.Now that you are in the Emergency Room,he thinks a lot about you. 

What if you die? Its all because of him.

What if you are in coma? Its all because of him.

What if you hate him more? Its all because of him.

But what he doesn't know is that you love him to the Moon and back that you sacrified your own life.You cried in the middle of the night because you love him.He doesn't know that.

"Who's (y/n) guardian?" The doctor called out.Your parents stood while Jungkook bit his lower lip. 

"I'm sorry...we did our best but we couldn't save her." The doctor lowered his head. Jungkook shot up and it goes the same to BTS and the manager of the cafe. "WHAT?!" Jungkook was shocked.His heart drop.Its all because him..you are gone.Your mother stumbled backwards and Jungkook helps her to sit on the chair. "Jeon Jungkook.." The doctor called. "I..want to say something to you,can I?" He said and Jungkook nods.He followed the doctor's step and few seconds later the doctor stopped and turns on his heel,so he faced Jungkook. "She left some words for you and she said its secret.A nurse help her to write just now.Here" The doctor gave him a letter then he left.Jungkook was about to cry but he try to hold it.He opens the letter and begin to read.

You know that you have been very mean towards me right? 

You left me without saying goodbye.

You come home without saying hi.

You don't keep in contact with me.

You don't play with me anymore.

Do you know how much I regret knowing you?

But still,I can't erase this feeling

This feeling that I have for you.

I can't understand why I still love you while you ignored me like I'm a ghost.

And don't you worry,I will be one and I will live on my own and I will try to erase my image from your brain,since that is what you want.

To tell you,I really hate that idea but I can't do anything.

I am weak without you.I fall a few times but I tried to stand up again and walk,so that I can still see you.

Even seeing you on TV makes me happy.Seeing you success in achieving your dreams.I'm proud of you.

I tried really hard to ignore other men,so when you are back I can be yours.

I think my life will end now,so I need to say goodbye.Take care dear Kookie.Will miss you.Will love you.Will take care of myself,so you don't have to worry.

Lastly,I forgive you for everything.

Bye

From your NOT best friend.

-(y/n)-

 

That was it.Its ended.Jungkook kneeled and he cried. "I'm sorry (y/n)-ah!! I should chose you over my job.I do love you!"


Kyaaaaa!!! I never thought this fic will get subbies! Thank u so much! Love ya!!

Sad ending!Do u want me to do the other chap a flip? A happy ending?