I am Happy.Thank U Jungkook

Its Him,The One Who Broke My Heart

Jungkook recognised you.

" (y/n)…" 

"FASTER!" The other man said.BTS member and the manager did as told.You struggled. "No! Don't listen to them! Ergh Let me go!" You shouts and struggled.Jungkook was panicked.He was afraid that the guy will shoot you. "(y/n)! STOP MOVING! OR YOU'LL DIE! PLEASE..I REMEMBER YOU..I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO AWAY THIS TIME!" Jungkook shouts.You were surprised.You stopped but you saw the other man aim the gun to Jungkook.

"NO!" You pushed the man who was holding you and quickly run to Jungkook and pushed him.You stood there and

BANG!

The man shoots and it hit you.You fell on the ground and blood coming out from your stomach. The thieves run away with the money they collected.Your vision started to become blur.

"NONONONO (y/n)!!" You heard Jungkook shouts and he quickly comes to you and he puts your head on his lap.He took off his jacket and covered your wound but blood still coming out. "Hyung! Call the ambulance!" As quick as possible,Jimin called the ambulance.

"Stay..stay I know I did wrong..please..I know you please...Stay" He cried and he holds your hands.You could feel his hands again and you are happy.But you know its going to end.Your vision becomes black. 

Bye Jungkook

 

 

Jungkook sits on the chair remembering your brave action to save him.The flashbacks of you and him playing together in the park. "I regret my actions..Can't you just wake up,so that I can tell you how much I love you?" He stared at one place and suddenly,he saw a girl stares at him. "(y/n) ?" He questioned himself as he gets up to reach the girl. The girl he assumes is you wears all white and the long hair went free. (Omg xD My goosebumps) But as stubburn as he is,he got nearer and the girl walks towards him. "(y/n),is this..really you?" He touches the girl's  cheeks with his two palms. "Hey..why are you crying? Aren't you happy?" The girl said. "Happy? I'm happy that I can see you again..I miss you so much! How about you? " He asked as he caressed the girl's cheeks. "I really miss you but --" The girl fall into Jungkook's arms and Jungkook was shocked.

"Ya! Ireonna!" He lightly slap the girl's cheek (I just realised I wrote much abt cheeks xD).Jungkook suddenly heard noises in your ward.He looks at that way and back to the girl in his arms but she was gone.Jungkook was shocked but he slides it.Quickly he runs to your ward. "Call the doctor!" A nurse shouts. "What happened?!" Your dad stopped a nurse and asked him. "Her heart beat is going slow.She's in critical but please calm down" She rushes in the ward. Your mother walks to Jungkook and gave him a hard slap on the face.Jungkook cups his cheeks (xD). "If she die! It's all your fault! She always had nightmare cos of you! And now she's going to die because of you! From the beginning of time! I shouldn't allow her to befriend with you!" She shouts and hits Jungkook's chest several times. Jungkook took the hit with all his heart. "I'm sorry aunty.." The only word that Jungkook could say. and manager can only just look at the scene. "Poor Kookie.." Jimin mumbled. "I hope (y/n) is strong" V said but your little boy cuts his word "My noona is strong enough! She has been suffering from all this long time ago and she is still alive! If only that hyung don't come back!" Your namja dongsaeng points to Jungkook angrily.

Half an hour passed and your parents are going nuts.They can't wait any longer. Then,the doctor comes out with a big smile on his face. Your parents barged the doctor and asked a lot of question. "Your daughter is fine now. She is now awake.The parents can go and visit her" with that,the doctor left.As the parents and the little boy went in the ward,Jungkook felt the weight on his shoulder being lifted. A tear of happiness and love fall from his eye. He can't wait to meet you.While the members and manager congratulated him.

.

.

.

"Hey.."Jungkook came in with a big smile while you,smiling the biggest in there. "Jungkook.." You open your arms wide and he went in as giving a hug. "Thank you" Jungkook said and you nodded on his chest. "I'm sorry" You said and he nods on your shoulder. "(Y/n)..I have something to say " Jungkook uttered and he broke the hug,so he could see your face. "What?" Your facial expression changed. "I...ILOVEYOUSOOMUCHTOTHEMOONANDBACK,WILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIEND?!" He said in one breathe and he shuts his eyes,afraid of what will you answer. You blinked twice and then chuckled after you realise what he just said. You cupped his cheeks and went closer. "Of course I will because,I love you to the Moon and back too" and you crash your lips with his.He felt his inner side tinggling and he deepen in the kiss. "Thank you.." he said. "You are most welcome..sorry for making you worried" You said.

The End!!!