#46 again

Nice Person

(nothing explicit in this chapter)


#46: do it with someone good looking

 

Despite the wet (and not in the good way) ending to their first attempt at under-the-clothes activity, Halloween had opened the floodgates to the next level in their relationship. At Suho’s insistence, Kyungsoo and Suho talked (well, more like Suho chattered on while Kyungsoo made occasional noises of agreement) on the phone every evening until all that was heard was the sound of Suho’s sleep-mumbles and Kyungsoo’s keyboard-tapping.  But then two days after Halloween, Suho, who felt the need to announce everything on his mind, suddenly said that he really missed Kyungsoo and he was going to take off his clothes now and could Kyungsoo please say his name in “that voice you use when you’re angry at those goblin-things”?

That had been the first time Kyungsoo exited his Goblinscape game early in favor of retiring to bed early.

It was only a matter of time before Attempt #2 would arise, and Kyungsoo wanted to be prepared for it, both mentally and physically.  Especially physically.  Kyungsoo took to trying out some of his mother’s pilates workout videos (Seven Steps to a y Summer Stomach!) in an attempt to shape his midsection into something that resembled Suho’s.  He’d given up ten minutes in and punched the TV screen in frustration, but it was the thought that counted, right?

Besides, maybe if he had Suho facedown in the pillows, Suho wouldn’t be able to notice Kyungsoo’s distinct lack of abs...

 

 

“Wait, hold on.” Suho laughed politely. “I must have heard incorrectly.  Did you say you were going to top?”

“Yes...?” Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.  “What, don’t tell me you thought you were going to.”

“Of course I am!  Kyungsoo, you know that my pain tolerance is very low!”

“Mine too.”

“But mine more so!”

“No it isn’t.”

“Yes it is!”

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Of course, like the mature and sensible young men they were, Suho and Kyungsoo settled their disagreement with a good old-fashioned coin-toss. And of course, like the rule-abiding young man he was, Kyungsoo handed an unsuspecting Suho a weighted coin from his desk.

“No…” Suho stared at his palm in disbelief.

Tails.

 

 

 

“That tickles!”

“I didn’t even touch you!”

Kyungsoo was sweating.  He knew he should’ve done more Poppin’ Pushups or whatever it was that overenthusiastic pilates instructor had called them in the video.  His arms were threatening to collapse as he held himself up over Suho, who was squirming underneath him each time Kyungsoo tried to get within an inch of his belly button.

“You’re ruining the mood,” Kyungsoo complained, rubbing his newly acquired bruise.  It was kind of hard to get it up when he kept getting elbowed in his (slightly cushiony) stomach by his extremely sensitive boyfriend.

“I...can’t...help it...” Suho squeaked as Kyungsoo’s hand went under his shirt.  “Kyungsoo, that TICKLES!

“Ugh.”  With a growl, Kyungsoo got off Suho’s bed and marched in the direction of his closet.

“Wait, no, don’t go!  Kyungsoo! I’m sorry! I’ll be still! Hey, what are you doing?”

Kyungsoo searched around the closet—not an easy task, given Suho’s messiness—until he had acquired several items of clothing that would serve his purpose.  He returned to the bed, where Suho was looking up at him with puppy eyes.

Kyungsoo tied a knot of clothing around Suho’s left wrist.

Suho laughed nervously. “Um...what are you...?...oh...”

Several minutes later, Kyungsoo surveyed his work in satisfaction.  Suho’s arms and ankles were tied to the bedposts, three knots each.  Suho seemed to have caught onto what was happening, judging by the growing blush on his cheeks and protrusion in his pants.

“Kyungsoo...are you...do you...uhm...know what you’re doing?”

“I watched a video where they did this, don’t worry.”  Kyungsoo hoped Suho appreciated the effort; he had given up an important Goblinscape battle to watch several instructive videos recommended by Chen and Baekhyun.  “Except they used handcuffs instead...but I forgot to bring them today. Damn.”

“...”

Unfortunately, Kyungsoo, being a novice at the tied-up- (well, okay, in general) thing and all, forgot that Suho still had all his clothes on.  So he had to undo his careful knots, wait for Suho to take off his jeans, boxers, t-shirt, and socks while pretending that Suho’s six-pack wasn’t intimidating him at all, before retying the knots.  Suho stared at him all the while, his breathing growing louder as Kyungsoo began down his body in what he hoped was a seductive way like that guy in the video had done.

“You have a lot of muscles,” Kyungsoo mumbled, distracted, as Suho half squeaked from ticklishness and half whimpered as he grew more excited.

“Hm?  O-oh...I know...” Suho replied in just as dazed a tone.  “You looked at my stomach 14 times in the past twenty minutes...not that I was counting...“

Kyungsoo bit him.

“Ow!”

After a lot more kissing//rubbing/contact, Suho had turned a faint shade of pink all over. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was shaking so much that he accidentally collapsed onto Suho a couple of times. Suho couldn’t do much more than jerk weakly up at him, restricted by his restraints.

“Kyungsoo, please,” Suho gasped.  Kyungsoo gulped.  He didn’t realize how affected he’d get by Suho, for once not ordering him around with that superior tone in his voice.

“Okay. I’ll just, um...” Kyungsoo trailed off as he tried to recall the next step in the video. “I’ll just...”

"The bottle..." Suho tried to help him.

"Huh?" 

“Lubricant.” Suho nodded toward the row of small bottles lined up on his dresser.  "You need to use that."

“...oh.  I knew that.”  Kyungsoo fought a losing battle with his growing blush. He picked one of the bottles at random with unsteady hands and opened it.  The whole thing spilled over Suho's stomach, who squeaked at the cold.  Kyungsoo tried to collect the mess and ended up smearing it all over Suho's stomach. "Sorry..."

Suho cracked a shaky smile.  “You have some ambitious plans there, Kyungsoo?”

“Um.  uh.” Kyungsoo didn’t return the smile, too caught up in his growing anxiety.  “Can I...um.”  His hands felt slippery on Suho’s skin. 

“You can do whatever you want,” Suho said encouragingly.  But Kyungsoo didn’t feel encouraged, not at all.  Even though Suho was the one tied up, Kyungsoo was suddenly terrified.  He was terrified that he was going to do something wrong and hurt Suho, and Suho would never want to have with him again or maybe even break up with him, and Kyungsoo could say goodbye to #23 (marriage), #24 (raising exactly 4 children...or 4 fish...Kyungsoo wasn’t picky), #25 (obtaining a joint bank account), and #99 (going to new york city together) on his list.

“Kyungsoo...?” Suho stared at the frozen boy in worry.  “Are you okay?”

Kyungsoo turned his wide eyes onto him. Then, without a word, he got off the bed.

“...Kyungsoo?  KYUNGSOO!”

 

 

“Kyungsoo!  Open communication is the key to a healthy relationship...Hey, Do Kyungsoo!  Are you listening to me?  Are you hurt?  Did I do something wrong?  Did you get a cramp? Don’t worry, it’s normal!  Did you know that too much excitement can sometimes cause your muscle to lock up and...”

Kyungsoo tried to ignore Suho’s neverending and mostly unhelpful chatter on the other side of the wall.  He was currently hiding relaxing inside Suho’s closet, whispering into his cell phone as he tried to figure out his next move.  Baekhyun and Chen were no help, as usual.

“Did you try putting on some mood music?”

“Some romantic candles—“

“No candles!” Kyungsoo interrupted, the memory of Halloween still fresh.

“Wearing leather?”

“Or girls clothes?”

“Putting on a wig with long hair and sitting by the window and reading to him from a book?”

“Calling him master?”

“Doctor?”

“Professor?”

“Daddy?”

“Granddaddy?”

Baekhyun burst into laughter, and Kyungsoo’s eye twitched.

“NO!” he hissed into the phone. “Stop laughing!  This isn’t funny!”

“No, of course not,” Chen assured, at the same time Baekhyun said: “It totally is.”

“Listen,” Kyungsoo growled. “If you guys don’t help me, I am going to hack into both of your Goblinscape accounts and take all your money and items and weapons and change your usernames into something totally embarrassing and—“

“Sure, tough guy, if you can even make it out of your hiding place,” Baekhyun snickered. 

“I’m not hiding!” Kyungsoo yelled, before throwing his phone aside.  It landed somewhere in a pile of Suho’s clothes.  Maybe he could just stay here forever...

Kyungsoo studied his surroundings. It was quite a nice closet, large and spacious.  The left side was devoted exclusively to couple’s outfits, the right side to business suits that Suho didn’t need yet liked to collect because he was weird, and in the middle was a mess of fresh laundry that Suho hadn’t bothered to fold up.  Kyungsoo buried his face into a pile and sighed.  It smelled nice, too—like Suho, whenever he hugged Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo secretly smelled his neck...

 

 

When Kyungsoo finally emerged sheepishly from the closet, he expected Suho had probably fallen asleep or was sulking on the bed, ready to lecture Kyungsoo about his poor communication skills.  To his surprise, neither was true.  Suho was sitting at his desk.  His clothes were back on.  He was wearing his reading glasses as he highlighted passages from his English textbook.

“W-what...” Kyungsoo gaped.  “How did you...?”

Suho put the book down and smiled up at him. 

“Hello, Kyungsoo! Your knots were amateurish at best, though I appreciate your efforts to bring excitement to the bedroom.”

“...”

“Anyway, I decided to maximize my free time while I waited for you.” Suho motioned him closer. “Are you ready to have a mature conversation now?”

Kyungsoo sighed and shuffled closer, and Suho pulled him onto his lap and kissed his cheek.  Kyungsoo pretended to struggle, but Suho’s arms blocked his escape.

 “It’s okay if you were nervous,” said Suho, before Kyungsoo could think of an excuse.  “I get nervous sometimes, before I have to give my student council speeches.”

“Yeah, right,” Kyungsoo said bitterly.

“...well, okay, fine. Of course I don’t!  I was just trying to make you feel better.”

“Thanks,” Kyungsoo said grudgingly.  He knew how difficult it was for Suho to claim academic weakness. “But I feel like a failure.” 

Suho’s eyes widened as they always did whenever Kyungsoo said something pessimistic, and he hurriedly assured him:

“You’re not a failure! We just need to practice... like we did with your math! Remember?”

Kyungsoo wrinkled his nose. Math was the last thing he wanted to discuss when he was practically and sitting in Suho’s lap and feeling like a failure.  “But we’ve never done this before.”

“That’s true,” Suho admitted.  “But I’m naturally good at everything, so there’s nothing to worry about!”  Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Fine. But what if I mess up?”

"If it’s with you, it’s impossible that it’ll go wrong."  

"But--"

Suho smiled at him.  "Rather than a failure, anything I do with the person I love will be a precious memory.”

Kyungsoo squirmed uncomfortable at the sappy words, but he couldn't help himself from smiling cautiously back.  And as Suho led him back onto the bed, Kyungsoo felt his uncertainty slowly melting away, replaced by a growing warm feeling in his heart. And, quite conveniently, in his .

 

#46: do it with someone good looking

 

 

Suho was always honest.  It was one of the few traits that Kyungsoo openly appreciated about him, but at this moment Suho really needed to stop talking.

“I’m not saying it was bad—it wasn’t bad...” Suho turned pink at the memory and trailed off.  Then he coughed.  “It was just a little lacking in some areas.” Suho pulled out his notebook cleared his throat.  “The duration was a bit short. And like I mentioned, your knots were of amateur level. As well, the angle in which you entered was—“

“…you wrote notes?!”

“Well, of course!  There’s always room for improvement.” Suho tore out the sheet--filled completely with neat writing--and handed it over. “I highlighted the important bits, as usual, so please take note of those comments.”

Kyungsoo had bite the inside of his cheek to keep from screaming in mortification/fury/disbelief. It didn’t work.

“I am NOT reading your notes!  What is WRONG with you?!”

Suho pouted. “I was just trying to help....”

 

 

 

“This is so wrong,” Baekhyun hissed. "This is not normal team-bonding activity."

“Then leave,” Kyungsoo responded bluntly, as he stared intently at the screen.  Moans and slapping sounds filled the computer room as the two males onscreen were engaged in their intimate scene.

“How about this one?” Chen said, tilting his head. “Hey, you should try that position.”

Kyungsoo nodded in agreement, clicking his bookmark next to the video.

“Can we PLEASE go back to our game?” Baekhyun cried, but his pleas went unheard, drowned out by the sound of moans.

ing Suho ing Kim, Baekhyun seethed. The worst thing that ever happened to Goblinscape Club.

 

 

Suho gave Kyungsoo an 83/100 on his second try.  Then an 87/100 on his third.  Then, one day where Kyungsoo had been Not Happy because Suho had been getting too friendly with his world history project partners on the Indus Civilization and he’d yanked Suho away to relieve his dissatisfaction…Suho had given him a 99/100. Either jealousy-fueled was particularly good, or Suho had been trying to appease a petulant Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo chose to believe the former