Suho's Imput

Tattoos and Smirks

A quick update because I have so much homework and I don't want to do it. 

 

Later that week Suho made his way over to his new desk. Switching with Luhan had been a lot easier than he thought since the doe eyed boy seemed to not like Tao very much. 

Putting his backpack down next to his easel Suho turned his chair towards Tao's. He waited until Tao noticed he was there then smiled slightly trying to figure out what he should say. He'd watched Kris mope around for days and although it was funny at first it was beginning to get a bit sad. 

Struggling to come up with words he was saved by Tao beating him to it. 'Do I know you?' He asked with a puzzled look, 'where's Luhan and why are you staring at me like that? Do I have paint on my face?'

'No there's nothing on your face, I was just admiring your tattoos.' Suho stuttered as he tried to regain his composure under the steely gaze Tao was sending him. 

'My friend had said something about how awesome they were the other day and I wanted to see for myself.'

'Uh huh... right. And just who is your friend?' Tao asked still not convinced.

'Kris,' Suho said watching as the tip of Tao's ears turned red and a slight blush appeared on his cheeks before he quickly recovered. 

'O him,'  Tao shrugged, 'he's in one of my classes I think.'

'Yea, your English class. You guys should talk sometime. I think you'd have a lot in common.' A smirking Suho stated as he nonchalantly arranged his paints. 

Before Tao had a chance to respond their professor walked in and began giving orders for the day. As Suho started the first on his canvas he could have sworn that he heard Tao mutter a soft 'maybe.'

Later as he and Lay went over the conversation he couldn't help but hope that they'd be able to pull this off.