3: Being New Isn't Fun!

I can do it too!

Today was totally boring. Like yesterday, I sent 'good morning' message to my team and they don't even reply me back. No one has called me, no text. And it's already 3:42PM. Are they that busy? And I'm here watching so dramas on TV. I sighed and turn off the TV. “What should I do!?”

 

Beep.

 

I check my phone excitedly with a huge smile on my face. But it faded right away as I see that it was just a spam. I pouted.

 

 

~

 

 

A blue haired boy skipped around the street with a childish smile on his face. With some folders around his chest, he hold onto them tight.

 

From afar, a young man was watching him carefully. With his pencil on his hand, he presses a little button that takes secret pictures. “This time, we got you.” The young man smirked before going back on following the blue haired boy. But as soon as he was in an empty alley, something was strange. The blue haired man wasn't here anymore. As if he just disappeared. “I was sure he passed here...”

 

Cling, cling.

 

The young man turn around to see who or what it was. Some cat made the cans fell. Doojoon sighed in relief and went back to the Leic building. With all the information he found, he was now sure that they can finally have a new mission soon.

 

 

~

 

 

Doojoon presented the information he got to Ji Sukjin. Now he had to wait for the approve. “Doojoon, you're sure you want your team to start a mission now? You know that you have a new teammate now.” Doojoon without thinking once, nodded. “With Kris and CL in our team, I'm sure she will be fine! And also, I need money for bars.~” He smiled shyly as he said the word bars. Yes, Doojoon liked going to bars and to party around. He gets information from there and has fun at the same time.

 

The man nodded and then he remembered something. He suddenly smirked and place a post-it in front of Doojoon.

 

“What is it?” Doojoon asked.

 

Sukjin shrugged. “I don't know.~” He teased.

 

Then Doojoon noticed the information he wrote about you. He suddenly blushed. “I didn't get in your office without your permission, sir!” He tried to lie to his superior.

 

Sukjin started laughing out loud. “Pabo! I don't mind. Next time, be sure to take the right post-it.” He then went back working on something else.

 

“Thank you, sir.” Doojoon bowed with a grin on his face. He took his skateboard and slide away before Sukjin could catch him.

 

“YAH! NO SKATEBOARD IN THE BUILDING!!!” Sukjin yelled but Doojoon was just… Doojoon again.

 

 

~

 

 

Beep.

 

I didn't check my phone this time, I was so sure it was another spam. It was now 6:07PM. I should eat something but I'm way too lazy to cook something right now. “Should I order something?” I nodded to my own question and grab my phone. As I open it, I saw a message from the Leic company. I open it.

 

Team K,

 

get ready for your new mission tomorrow.

Here's a few information before you start.

 

A picture of a cute blue haired boy was on the message.

 

His name's Lee Youngwon. He's working for a school well known among the spies

for being dealer outside of their school. And sometimes they brought drugs in their school

to sell it to some 'fake' parents.

Get them jailed.

Good luck.

 

P.S.: take care of your new member.

 

Ji Sukjin.

 

A huge smiled appeared on my face. “This is my first mission ever!” I finally decided to cook and eat something since I just read the message we all got, I think.

 

Beep.

 

I check on my phone.

 

Team K,

 

let's all meet in Gangnam, close to the flower shop at around 10PM.

There is an alley where I believe that we will find them there dealing.

 

Kris.

 

Now I was really excited. Not only this is my first mission, but it will happen in the night time. Like in movies.

 

Suddenly my phone was vibrating. Someone is calling me.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello.~ It's me! Hyuna.~” I could hear her way too cheerful tone.

 

“Oh, hi. What is it unnie?” I asked.

 

“Well, since it's your first mission… I wanted to tell you something, really serious. But I need to meet you.” She told me.

 

“Oh, it seems like it's really serious… Okay, let's meet!” I told her.

 

“Okay, I'll come to your home!” She hung up.

 

Wait. She knows where I live? How? I swear she was sleeping when CL brought her in her arms.

 

After a few 20 minutes, someone knocked at my door. I went toward the door and opened it. It was Hyuna. She came inside and I closed the door. We went to the diner room and sat on the chairs. Facing each other. I didn't noticed that she brought a plastic bag with her.

 

“So what is it?” I started.

 

“Well… You know, we are the team K for a reason. The K means something to us.”

 

“Really?” I was so curious now. It felt like I was now a real member of the team K.

 

“Kris really loves cats. And since the team C was already taken when he joined the Leic company, he took the team K and became the leader. As a member of the team K, we all dress into this costume.” She then showed me what was inside the plastic bag. A cat woman costume. I couldn't stop blushing since I know why she came here now.

 

“So… I'll have to dress into this costume to be accepted?” I was still blushing and feeling embarrassed at the costume.

 

She nodded as a response. I gulped and took the costume from her.

 

“Okay, I'll do it.” I told her with all the courage I could have.

 

She then smiled brightly. “Thank you Mimi.”

 

“Oh, by the way… How come you knew I live here?”

 

“Easy. Doojoon always get information from the new and then sell them to other spies who are curious. And since you're like super new, you're worth a lot.” She said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

 

“Doo-Doojoon sold me!?” You yelled.

 

Then Hyuna ran to the door. “It was a pleasure to see you! Bye-bye! Have fun for the rest of the night!~” She said while leaving my house.

 

I sighed. I'll have to talk with this Doojoon guy. I frowned at the thought of him. Then I checked at the costume again. “Do I really have to wear that?…” I gulped.

 

 

~

 

 

The next day came fast and it was almost 10PM. Almost everyone were here already. Just two person were missing. Kris and You.

 

“They're taking forever.” Doojoon said a bit annoyed.

 

“I bet they're making love! Lovey-dovey couple!~” Baro cheered with a huge smile on his face.

 

“Kris will be late. Like always.” CL replied.

 

Hyuna was way too calm for them. She's usually annoying, complaining about any little things. She smirked.

 

“Have you done something?” Doojoon asked curiously to Hyuna.

 

“I don't know.~” Hyuna replied with an innocent smile.

 

Not far from the alley, a girl was getting all the attention from the people around. She was quite embarrassed because of her costume. It showed a lot of her skins. Some people thought she was an actress.

 

As soon as she arrived at the alley, she ran toward the 4 persons standing there. They were facing the door, so they haven't noticed her.

 

“I-I'm here!” She said with a red face and her eyes closed tight.

 

Everyone turned their heads to the person. And suddenly Doojoon, Hyuna and Baro started laughing out loud. CL was just shocked at your costume.

 

You open your eyes. They were all dressed like everyday. No cats. You blushed more. “Hy-Hyuna!” You yelled at her still with a red face.

 

Hyuna couldn't reply to you, she was laughing. Her stomach started to hurt.

 

“I'm here.”

 

Then everyone looked at the leader who just came. He kept fixing you. Great. Your first mission and it was the most embarrassing thing ever.