2: The Training

I can do it too!

As soon as I woke up, I text my teammates to tell them 'Good morning'. I stretch my arms with a yawn. Time to get ready for a new day. I have so many things to do today. I have to clean my room and help that ahjumma who lives close to here. She asked me to do her laundry 2 days ago. Anyway, let's start this new day with an amazing breakfast!

 

 

~

 

 

A man was playing around the Leic building with his skateboard. Some men were getting mad. The rules said 'Do not skateboard or anything related to that inside the building'. And obviously, this rule was for this only guy. Doojoon winked at the ladies he passed by in his skateboard. Some women were fanning themselves with their papers on their hands. Some were just tsk-ed him.

 

As soon as Doojoon arrived where he wanted he places his skateboard on a wall and looks around the office. “Where it is?” He scratches the back of his head. “I'm sure it's somewhere here.” He keeps looking around. He then decides to check on the computer. He presses the button to turn it on. He then writes some stuffs before starting clicking to a few folders until he found what he wanted. “There you are!” he takes a pencil and a post-it. Doojoon starts writing some information of you. He smirked when he was done. The boy takes his skateboard and places the post-it on his skateboard, on the wheel side. He then starts sliding away.

 

A few minutes later, a man came in. Ji Sukjin notices that someone went in his office. “Huh? Ah this idiot. He wanted some information from the new member of his team but got the wrong post-it I guess.” He said as he took the post-it where some information were written. The man lets out a low laugh. “Let's see what will happen to this team this year.” He said as he looks at a photo frame of his family.

 

 

~

 

 

“What's this? Good morning?” The woman frowned at the text she received from you. “CL, let's go!” she then turns around. “Huh? Oh, yeah.” She walks toward the man. And then she got really curious of something. “Hum, Kris.” The man kept walking, not facing her. “Mhm?”

 

“Did you perhaps received a text from the new?”

 

Kris nodded.

 

“Oh, ok.” CL smiled a bit. She thought that maybe you will be able to change Kris from his cold personality. And then she shakes her head left and right a few times. “I must be stupid to believe her.” She mumbled.

 

“Did you say something?” Kris asked.

 

“Huh? Oh, no. I was talking to myself. Sorry.”

 

They kept walking toward the Leic building. Today was supposed to be your first day of training so they had to reserve a training room for you. And Kris decided to join to write a few notes from your techniques. Well, he hopped you wouldn't be weak fighter.

 

 

~

 

 

Ah.~ Finally done helping that ahjumma. I can now rest for the rest of the day… I'm actually bored and thought she had a lot of clothes to clean. I pouted a bit.

 

Beep.

 

I check my phone and see that CL sent me a text.

 

Get at Leic building in 30 minutes. Your training starts now.

 

You decided to reply to her text.

 

Thank you, I'll be there soon CL unnie.~

 

You smiled and started to walk toward the Leic building.

 

 

~

 

 

“Huh, huh, huh! I want to live!” You said with a few tears falling from your eyes.

 

From afar, Kris was watching and was really deceived by you. You were being defeated easily by CL. She barely used half of her strength. He scratched the side of his head as he tried to write a few 'techniques' from you like the 'begging' where you beg to the adversary to let you alive or something. He sighed.

 

As soon as people heard of your first training, they were all curious and came to watch you. Some of them were laughing out loud and some were really scared of CL. CL was known for being a good fighter.

 

“Can't you do anything?” CL asked you. Everyone were now fixing you.

 

“I… Hum… Never fought before.” You looked down. Scared to see people's face and you were sure that people were laughing at you.

 

“Can you at least stand up? People are laughing at you because all you do is running. You don't even try to fight back.” As CL was speaking, Kris gave all his attentions to both of you.

 

“But-” You looked up to face her.

 

“Stop with the buts. And fight back. In a real mission, you might die like these 3 members who died last year. You should have knew that being a spy is dangerous. We're not spies for fun like on the TV. We don't always win, we too can lose.” She sighed. And Kris was about to say something but you stopped him before he could tell anything.

 

“Fighting won't always solve the problems.” You said calmly.

 

CL frowned. “Since you don't get it what I just said… 200 push-ups. Now.”

 

Kris closed his eyes. And everyone that were watching started to leave the training room. They knew you were being punished and punishments were never fun.

 

You nodded. Now looking down again because you were ashamed of your wet eyes.

 

As soon as you started doing the push-ups, CL counted. Kris already left both of you.

 

 

~

 

 

Kris was sitting on a bench outside of the building. His arms crossed and eyes closed.

 

“Oppa!~ Hi!” Hyuna waved at Kris.

 

Kris slowly opens his eyes to see a very happy Hyuna. And he nodded as a response.

 

“So how was it? Is she strong?” She tilted her head on the side.

 

Kris sighed and moved his head left to right.

 

“Oh.~” She then sat next to him. “Anyway, remember that man you talked about? I was able to get a few information of him.” Kris suddenly gave all his attention to her. She saw his eyes telling her to continue. “Well he's back in Seoul. And apparently he's a supposedly 'spy' and just joined a new company. And someone saw him with a girl. She might be an ally of him.” She then looked down not sure if she had to say it or not.

 

“What?” Kris asked. Then Hyuna shrugged. “We just got new members in Leic. Some spies from other company might check on us. And also… Haven't you noticed? How nice Hongki was toward our new member,” she sighed “I'm not sure of it but what if… The man was Hongki and the girl was Mimi?” Kris then looked at the sky, remembering the training. “Impossible.” He replied to Hyuna. “Are you sure Kris oppa?”

 

He nodded again as a response. Then Hyuna smiled. “Okay, I'll believe you.~” She then stood up and started running inside the building. “I'll go check if some handsome men are inside!~”

 

Kris smirked because he knew Hyuna very well. And he knew that she just wanted to check you. Kris then checked his note. He adds something else he totally forgot about on his note: Never let Mimi and Hyuna alone. Both at fighting.

 

He smirked as he wrote 'Both at fighting'.

 

 

~

 

 

I'm now exhausted and the worst thing is that it's already 1:30AM and I'm still not done training with CL. She seems so relaxed. As if she was not fighting or anything. I look on the side and see that Hyuna fell asleep as she was watching us.

 

“You should never look away from your enemy.” She punched my stomach.

 

I fell on my knees and coughed a bit. I was panting. “Can we...take a break?” I tried to say every words as clear as possible.

 

“Stand up. We're not done.” CL said coldly.

 

Now I know why everyone were scared of her. She's really strong and I barely can do anything to her. All I did was just making myself more tired and weaker.

 

I finally stood up and I was about to punch her but she again moved on the side making me fall. And as I was trying to stand up I fell again. My arms were about to give up on me. But then Kris came. I look up at him and he was fixing me.

 

CL was watching us with her arms crossed. “I can't seem to do anything with her. She's way too weak.” Kris nodded at her. “She should train with Doojoon or Baro.” She continued and Kris replied to her. “No. We both know that Doojoon and Baro aren't strong as you. And they don't know any defensive techniques like you. From now on, teach her the defensive one.”

 

“Now?” I replied as I pouted a bit still on my belly on the floor. CL chuckled. “Pabo, another day. Now we need to let both of you rest.”

 

“Both of us?” I look around to wonder what she meant. CL nodded toward Hyuna to indicate she meant her. “Oh.”

 

“Hyuna isn't a good fighter either. But she can get us information that we need in 2 to 5 days. Other spies might have these information in 2 months or 3 months. And Doojoon can get information too but it might take 2 weeks.” CL told me. I sighed. “And I'm useless?” I asked even though I sort of knew the answer. CL and Kris nodded. I swear they can be heartless sometimes. I pouted a bit again while watching a sleeping Hyuna.

 

Then I felt a warm hand on my head and looked up. Kris was fixing my eyes. “But don't worry. It doesn't mean you'll always be useless. Someday, you'll be like Hyuna or even better maybe. You just need to keep working.” I couldn't stop smiling and my heart was beating so fast. His words were so warm. I slightly blushed and nodded. “I swear I will be useful to all of you!” I told him.

 

Kris then stood up and was about to leave the training room. “CL will bring you and Hyuna home.” he then left the room.

 

Can you walk?” CL asked me. I nodded with a smile and stood up. My arms were still weak but my legs still had energy. “Okay, let's go then. I'll bring you home first.” I looked at Hyuna. “How about her?” I asked. CL then lift Hyuna in a bridal style. I blinked a few times. Is Hyuna feather or CL a man? Because she is so damn strong! CL then smirked. “You actually had no chance against me no matter what.” She then walked toward the door. “Open it for us, please.” I opened the door and walked behind them.

 

 

~

 

 

Good night CL unnie!” Mimi yelled while waving both of her hands at CL. And then she entered her house.

 

Then Hyuna mumbled some words. “Yeah… Good morning Mimi.~” Hyuna said still sleeping. She had a smile on her sleeping face.

 

CL smiled as she was walking away with Hyuna in her arms.