The Preparation

Hallyu's Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before the birth of their twins (January 6, 2024 )

 

 

“Yeobo, I think our babies will come out of me anytime soon”. Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho are sitting comfortably on their sofa bed while watching TV. Lee Min Ho’s left arm is wrapped around Shin Hye’s body with his hand resting on her tummy while Shin Hye is leaning against his chest with her hand caressing his husband’s hand. “Chinccha?” Lee Min Ho turned to her surprised. He immediately gets down on his knees, both hands touching Shin Hye’s tummy, and ear pressed to it, trying to hear their babies. “Uri babies! Appa is here! Are you both ready to come out in eomma’s womb?”. Park Shin Hye can’t help but laugh by what she’s seeing. She finds her husband really cute whenever he talks to their babies like this. Shin Hye Min Ho’s head lovingly when suddenly she felt a kick. Shin Hye got surprised while Min Ho laughed a triumphant laugh boasting his twins’ never failing response to him whenever he talks to them. “They always respond to you enthusiastically while they sometimes ignore me”. Shin Hye pouted. As if the twins heard what their Eomma said, she felt another kick. “Eo! They kicked again!”. She exclaimed. “See, Eomma? They both love us equally. Now don’t pout! You know I can’t resist kissing you senseless whenever I see you pout like that”. He said teasingly and gave a sinister smile. “Aish yeobo! You never change! You always think of y things”. She accused. “You know I can’t help it especially with you”. Min Ho then stole a kiss from Shin Hye which earned him a glare from her. “What?” He asked then proceeded to kiss her again. “YAH!” He ignored her then kissed her again. “YAH! Yeobo stop!” He didn’t listen. He kissed her again. “I love you”. Shin Hye’s heart melted. He kissed her again. “Thank you for giving me our babies”. He kissed her again. “Thank you for being their eomma”. Another kiss from him. “Thank you for being my everything”.

 

===============

 

 

From the very start of her pregnancy, Park Shin Hye wanted to give birth the natural way. Even when she learned that they were having twins, it still didn’t change her mind. For her, giving birth naturally not only gives her a special connection with her babies but also has many advantages. Well for one, it will give her a quicker recovery time. It is less surgically intensive and doesn’t scar. It’s also less risky for her because there is lesser interference from the hospital staff. For her babies, they get to come out to the world as naturally as possible and as ready as they are as their bodies begin the process naturally and thus the babies are more likely to be finished maturing and developing. Passing through the l opening also gets rid of the amniotic fluid in their lungs. They will also pick up protective bacteria that they’ll ingest, helping them form more balanced immune systems as the bacteria colonizes in their intestines. For the disadvantages, aside from the unsure date of the arrival of their babies, -- hmmm.. let’s just say that her husband will suffer longer in the lovemaking  department—a few months or more, for her lack of ual desire.  When they heard this from her OB-gyne, Lee Min Ho suddenly blurted out “Geunde, wae?”. And had this kind of look you see from dogs when you take the bone from them. Shin Hye had to nudge him and gave him a silent warning with her piercing glare before turning her head back to her Ob-gyne, letting her continue with what she was saying. Park Shin Hye’s Ob-gyne just smiled while looking at them then continued her explanation. “Mr. Lee, this is very common among mothers who just gave birth. Your wife’s body has been through many changes during her pregnancy, and these changes will affect her ual drive after she delivers. feeding will diminish her ual interest as well because the feeding hormone prolactin inhibits the release of estrogen which is an important hormone that gives women libido. It will affect your wife’s l tissues resulting for your wife’s precious spot to be dry. Although you can have ual 6 weeks after childbirth, her ual desire will most probably come back a few months longer”. Lee Min Ho just pouted and looked defeated while her Ob-gyne laughed and Shin Hye blushed looking extremely embarrassed for her husband’s behavior.

 

 

 

===============

 

 

 

Lee Min Ho played an important role in helping Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter