Eternal Sunshine (Always Back 2 U)

Eternal Sunshine (3shoot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! 

 

 

Happy birthday my bestfriend~

 

Sungmin got startled at the voice from his phone. It’s her, his wife.

His hand reaches the phone and stare at the screen with the smiling picture of her while her sound still fill the air. It’s his first birthday without her beside him. He’ll be alone now.

 

“Yobo, we’re still bestfriend right?”

“Always and please just take a rest. The doctor said that your body is weak. It’s…”

“Sungmin-ah. If I can’t make it until your birthday, can you grant my wish now?”

“It’s my birthday why would I grant your wish? It must be you who did that, Miss London?”

“Stop calling me like that and I am not Miss. I’m Mrs. Lee”

“Alright, what’s your wish?”

“Can you give this to Kyuhyun-ssi?” “Sorry, my answer’s still the same. You have to give up Yobo. We have our own life, so he does”

“I don’t want to be blame after my death because of the misunderstood still unclear and Minhyun also wants him to sing at her wedding”

Sungmin sighed.

“He’s busy and I already promise you that I’ll contact my sunbae to sing. Minhyun will understand”

 

Sungmin’s chains of thought get cut at the chuckles voice from downstairs.

He could hear another man voice which not his soon to be son in law.

 

Kyuhyunie?

 

He thought the busy ballad singer already back to the town. From what he knows, Kyuhyun have radio broadcast for his new album promotion.

 

“Oh, Appa! Happy birthday! Let’s have breakfast together before we go to Sandeulie’s performance” said his daughter brightly.

“Happy birthday Ming~” the birthday man stood there frozen when Kyuhyun called him by his old nickname when Minhyun and Sandeul also there, in the same room as them.

“Come! Come! Appa! Blow the candles! Kyu Daddy should go for his schedule” he titled his head in confused. Since when Sandeul called Cho Kyuhyun as his Daddy?

“Sandeul-ah—” the taller man caught the sign of scold mode from his former lover, so he take the initiative by drag him in by put his palm on his stiff shoulder while whispering, “Just make a wish and blow the candle. I’ll be late”

 

He doesn’t have any option.

He’s standing there with Kyuhyun’s hands on his shoulder and two pair’s eyes of his kids staring at him in delight. He’s breathed in then closes his eyes with a prayer that he spill out inside his heart.

 

God, please let him be happy for the rest of his life.

 

He bowed done and blows all the candle.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPA!” “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING!”

Minhyun hug him first and peck his cheek then Sandeul do the same.

“Okay, it’s my sign to go~ see you then” he patted Sungmin shoulder then turn around to take the box that he got from Minhyun above the chair.

The older man caught his move and his heart start beating fast. It can’t be the box that belong to his wife, right? Sungmin thought.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” he called him while jogged to confirm it.

“Appa, let’s cut the cake~” whined the maknae of the house.

“Ssshhh! I’ll do it for you spoiled brat! Just let them be if you want your wish to have a cool and famous Daddy come true~” mumble Minhyun with her mischievous smirk. Kyuhyun’s habit really get into her well since his Appa introduce the Idol at her young age.

 

~MVM~

 

It’s not his purpose for catch up the taller man. He got his body in trap between Kyuhyun’s body and his door car with their lips attached together ily, a sudden morning kiss on his birthday after their yearning kiss at the same garden. His garden.   

 

“Stop! I—” Kyuhyun smiles on his M shape lips before give it a quick peck then free him.

“It’s my present for your birthday. And if you let me, I’ll prepare the real present for you” his long finger poke his top of nose.

“You don’t have to and that box…” Sungmin took glance to the box that he had holding.

“Your Miss London, give this to me as her apologize” the ballad singer touch his only one love’s cheek and it smoothly, “Look, I’m sorry for your lost. She’s a nice woman, a great mother and I’ve never hate her for what had happen between three of us” Sungmin rise his hand and palm Kyuhyun’s hand on his cheek while he looking deep into the latter eyes, “Thank you Kyu. It’s mean so much to me. She must be in peace now” their sweet moment should get crush by the loud ring from Kyuhyun’s phone.

“Crap! My manager is so damn annoying and he’s much younger than me! It’s irritating me!” whine the ballad singer with his deathly pouting lips.

“Oh my God! You’re an old man now, Cho Kyuhyun and pouting is not your thing, okay?” protest the used to be King of Aegyo.

“Right! We’ll continue this talk after I beat this young man” Kyuhyun lean down once more to get his good bye kiss then disappears with his cars, left Sungmin there in speechless.

 

People who watch them just shrug it off and continue their stroll in the bright morning. There’s no longer weird noise of sharp cursed or intimidate glares when the society watch two man kiss on the street. Seoul is change and now they’re open more. It’s been years and that help Kyuhyun much to gain back his confidence and kill all the chart with his heaven voice. And because of that too, people start to get curious with his ex boyfriend and who’s his new lover. Is that person a girl or a boy? They’re really wanted to know but Cho Kyuhyun always cut the talk. That’s the way he got revenge to them whoever bashing him and thrown him out of the severe of celebrity slump’s life.

 

~MVM~

 

He knows that it won’t easy to win his heart back. They’re old and many thoughts of experience and excuses from Lee Sungmin being his worst enemy. The tight schedule also can’t help him out. However, he managed to fulfill Minhyun’s request to sing at her wedding. Its February 3rd and it’s same as his birthday. She’s really a hardcore fan and her soon to be husband must be lover her that much which is he let her choose the same date as his born date.

 

Two weeks to go and he never give up for once. Everything trick, he plays and have Minhyun and Sandeul is his biggest advantages. They’re seriously listening and follow his words like obedient kids. Maybe they’re already being his kids unknowingly.

 

“Appa, tonight Kyu Daddy will come for dinner. He said that he’ll bring us the new DVD’s limited editon for us” inform the maknae when they’re having breakfast.

“Lee Sandeul, how many times should I remind you that he’s not your Daddy? It’s me!” scold Sungmin in his cold voice.

“Then, I can call him Kyu Daddy, right? Because you’re not my real Appa” she’s smile but those words hurt Sungmin deeply. He doesn’t have any intention to make any mark at his words. He just doesn’t like it. They’re life is settle even without his wife. He’s tried hard for it and with Kyuhyun come to the picture, seems not right for him.

“Appa, we’re okay and we’re happy if you are happy. Why can you just let him be our family?” the maknae attempt to break the ice of the cold atmosphere.

His Noona and Appa look at him in the same time and give different reaction. Minhyun’s grin at her dongsaeng and in other side, Sungmin sent his exhausted stare.

 

Love is not enough for him. Kyuhyun is still a public figure who had life and circle of society that he had been left for years. He can’t back at that stage again. Maybe be with Super Junior again, won’t that hard, but not with everyone else, the other entertainer, the media, the press, especially the netizen.

 

If he pulled Kyuhyun down from where he is is a selfish act or ask him to left his dream is a big mistakes. He ever did that and he should admit that now if he had the slight regret inside his heart. He doesn’t Kyuhyun through the same severe feeling in his late years. It will be hardest by his age now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter