Eternal Sunshine (The Letter, The Memory, The Misunderstanding)

Eternal Sunshine (3shoot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He put down the box on the bed while he stands up and rubber his neck in confused.

 

His eyes caught the frame above the bedside table.

 

In that picture Sungmin hold the little baby boy while his wife looking at him with kind of sad smile and Minhyun standing beside her Appa look upset because she didn’t get his attention. But then on the next picture at the left frame side, Sungmin kiss her cheek with little Sandeul wrapped his little arms on his neck while his wife hold the cake in her hands, Minhyun looks happy with her eyes sparkling, she’s ready to blow the candle.

 

It’s their sweet moments but something missing. She’s not showing her happiness. It’s her fake smile.

He admits that he doesn’t know her well than Sungmin but he could trust his sense about people when they’re faking it or not.

 

The cracks of the box fill the air. He peep it before his eyes saw some letter with some picture below.

 

Hi Kyuhyun-ssi,

 

It’s me, the woman who steal the love of your life. I know you will gonna hate me for certain. It’s my fault and I don’t know if that lead your relationship to the end.

That does not suppose happen. It’s unexpected and then I drag him to my own life until my death.

I am really sorry for that, Kyuhyun-ah.

 

I hope after you read all my explanation, you will understand me and forgive me with what I’ve done.

 

He put down the letter for a moment.

“Why she’s sorry?”

 

The story begins with my unfortunate romance and Sungmin as my bestfriend tried his best to help me out. Actually I don’t want him to do that, I only want to share my sadness to him and hope we could found out the solution which is become him.

Alright, you must be curious with my problem. I got pregnant with my boyfriend. You never meet him but Sungmin did. I told my boyfriend and he promise me to marry me. Then when I prepare everything and settle the issues with my parents, he backs off and runaway. Sungmin tried hard to found him but we never know where he left. Moreover Sungmin is a celebrity and an idol who can’t resolve this problem to public.

At the edge of it, I decide to give up and I told Sungmin. He mad at me and promise me that I should let this baby born and see the beautiful world. He wants to replace him. Because he knows that my parents will kill me if I cancel the wedding that they already put their effort to it.

I swear to God that he only promise me to help as a substitute of my kid’s father. It’s fake wedding. That’s what I’ve told him and he agrees to it. We’re never been in love from the start. He loves you and I know that fact. Both of you love each other and it was wonderful.

 

A tears escape from his brown eyes. Something from the past triggers him.

 

Flashback

 

He’s there at the end of the bed. He still tried to talk about the rumor that has been wonder around. The management said they will solve it but a moment ago he told every member at their living room that it’s true if he will get married.

“Kyuhyun-ah, truthfully it’s—”

“I don’t want to talk to you. We’re nothing. You cheat behind my back and told me that she’s your best friend. I’m idiot and thank you to make me look like a fool in front of our members” Sungmin eyes start to get wet with white liquid.

“It’s not wha—”

“I DON’T WANT TO ING TALK TO YOU DAMN IT!” he shouted and cursed before left the room with a loud bang.

 

Since that day, they’re become awkward. Sungmin never gave up trying to talk but he always avoids him. Until the day before the wedding, she comes and told him if the reason why Sungmin wants to married her is because of she’s pregnant and when she wants to explain more, he got angry with her.

Sungmin saw when Kyuhyun shout at her and as her bestfriend, he doesn’t want to make her get upset on her pregnancy. So he defense her which made Kyuhyun got misunderstood more.

 

It’s should not happen. When he said that you don’t want to listen, I attempt to talk to you as my grateful of his kindness but it seems that you’re not in the good mood that time. I can’t blame you either. Our circumstance is quite complicated. But what make it more complicated when Sungmin decide to focus on me and leave you alone until you calm down.

 

Weeks become months and the day when I gave birth to Minhyun, he told me a shocking decision. He said that he wants to spend his life with me as Minhyun’s Appa. I can’t believe it and another shocking decision that he never told me but I saw on the TV is when he’s withdraw from your group. I mad at him and beg him to not do that. I know become singer is his dream and being with me is enough to drag him down from the popularity but left the group is like kill his dream.

 

I accepted it if you blame it all on me after that. But I can’t help it when he told me that he did that so he could be focus on me and Minhyun. Because of that I start to fall for him. He’s kind person and I know how you feels towards him back then. Once you fall in love with him, you don’t want to let him go and get jealous and curious with everything he did.

 

Forgive me, if that sound like I insult you but I really turn into that obsessive woman. A kind of obsessive boyfriend like what you did when you’re his boyfriend.

 

I even can’t trust him fully when he’s out of my grasp. Eventhough he loves Minhyun and treat her like his own daughter, I always doubtful that he would meet you behind my back because that’s actually what our first plan. I have him as the Appa for my daughter while you two could date freely and no one would found out. He loves kid and we’re agreeing that the two of you could be the Godfather of my kid. But… it leads us wrongly.

 

Flashback

 

The happy smile stuck on his face since they’re back from the foster. They’re doing a program which helps the unfortunate little kid. The two of them spend the day in there and feel blessed and fortunate to hang out and play with them. They’re nice but Kyuhyun still awkward with them because he’s always being the maknae. In the other side, Sungmin really do the great job, the staffs even praised him and wish him to get married soon and have many cute kids.

“After the program on air, I bet many moms would like you to be their son in law. You’re nice, independent, good cooking, good looking, good playing with kids and any good things more. Haaaaah…” the taller man rolling on his boyfriend bed while kicking his foot in annoyed.

“Hey, you’re good too Kyuhyun-ah. You’re just a bit awkward. If we have our kids, you will be more relaxed because you can practice to play with them every single day” a soft touch on his cheek made him calm.

“Our kids? Seriously?” all of sudden, he got excited.

“Why? You don’t like kids?” Sungmin’s voice sounds a bit disappoint.

“No, I love to have them but how? Even we’re married, it’s…” Kyuhyun hang his words while Sungmin already feel the heat rush to his face.

“We can adopt them. Umma used to do that when I was young. She helps some foster kids until they’re grow up. I met them sometimes. They’re my other little brother and sister after the naughty Sungjinie.

Do you want to meet them?”

“Whoa~ you’ve been keep this secret for how long, Ming?” Kyuhyun give his suspicious stare.

“Not that long because we’re just officially dating” the taller man sighed at the fact. Yes, they’re just decide it to make their relationship be real behind everyone, include the member. They have to careful since Korea is not a country who can accept this kind of relationship.

“Fine, then let’s talk about the kids and promise me that no secret! We’re couple and we should not keep secret, right?” the older nodded before he gets a peck on his lips as his obedient present.

They start to talk about anything that related to kid and children until Sungmin has a sudden idea on his smart bunny brain. “If you want to practice earlier to not feel awkward with kids, just hang out with anyone who younger than you and treat them like your little kid. I guess you like to protect some maknaes of their group. You can start your practice” Kyuhyun flashing his smirked. “Changmin is younger than me. Is that counted?” the latter nod with his bunny teeth smile. “Great! Minho also younger than me! I’ll collect some maknae and made them to be my guinea pig” it sound harsh but Sungmin now that Kyuhyun’s heart was warm and he doesn’t have any evil meaning though his words is sharp like a sword.

 

I know it sound like random, but if I could tell you my fist encounter with Sungmin, it’s unpredictable and unexpected for both of us. I just back from abroad and need to adapt with environment and social life here. No one approach me since my Korean is not that good eventhough I’m originally Korean. When my professor told me that I could asks anything about my college and stage to this Mr. Lee, I thought he was kind of old man but when I met him, he looks like high school boy. He’s nice and didn’t afraid to talk with me with his lack of vocabulary in English when I got stuck with the Korean. He also never showed off eventhough he’s one of Super Junior. Sorry to say but actually I don’t know about any kind of K-Pop back then, but he never complain.

Once we’re got closer, he started to asked me about my life abroad. We’re change our experience and when I mention about having a friend who had same relationship, he got curious. Firstly I thought he’s just being curious because Asian like us still look down to this sensitive topic. But the more he wants to know deeper and detail, I got suspicious. Later then, he spills out about his relationship with you. If you want to know my real opinion, its shock m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter