Eternal Sunshine (My days are all… about you)

Eternal Sunshine (3shoot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years of love?

 

Is it amazing for you?

Painfully live with sorrow of desperate love and can’t move on to find the new one to heal the old cars that made you dying in every second.

 

How’s about 10 years of love then?

 

Is it gonna be wonderful thing or stupid choice?

There won’t be any different since the pain will be there always and trap you in the trance of your sweet memory of past. Hope that everything just a bad dream and when you’re up, you’ll smile to that person who still in slumber beside you on your small bed. But reality hit you hard in the head and heart when you found out that you’re all alone in that cold bed, no one there, just you and memories.

 

“Can we talk about anything except that one?” said the handsome tall man with his baritone voice, outstanding and dazzling smile on his face.

“Alright, Mr. Cho, we’re apologizing for your uncomfortable” the PD gives the interviewee sign to change the question.

 

It’s another day of his routine schedule after release an album. This time he meets one of the Music Magazines that will show up his new image in his late forty. People are curious with his romance life that he never mentions in every station or paper. He’s too uptight about it. Maybe if it was his close friend or old members, he would love to share his true feeling but not the media. It’s sensitive for him.

 

20 years of love and going to reach the 30’s, maybe will be his best record of his own romance of life. He’s not that lonely if you could name the blind date and several dinners with some people is his way to get rides his emptiness. Yet he still not satisfied enough. The love inside him was strong and unbeatable with any kind of relationship that he wants to build after the last one.

 

New Years Eve is a day when he wants to hide and spend the night and day with his wine collection or maybe just walk to this small bar around Gwanghwali. The special place which the owner knows him well and always reserved one table for him. No one would found out if it’s him because he always prepare to keep himself not get to notice in that special event of the first day of the new year.

 

It’s not just an event for him, it’s more than that. Someone out there must celebrate another event than just new years thing because it’s his birthday and might be his small family also with him at that time while he’s alone in that place, drink the wine that he used to taste together with that person.

 

How long was it?

20 years?

Maybe more and yeah it’s stuck in his entire life.

 

“The album sale was out of expectation. The market wants more copies and our company just can’t stop all the ringing from all the countries that needs your album! It’s unbelievable! You’re not just ballad singer but you’re top world star!” the long speech of greet that he got when he open the door of his waiting room. He has radio recording and unexpectedly the DJ is none else than his own member, Kangin and …

“That’s my maknae! As your leader, I am proud of you Cho Kyuhyun! You kick every chart and you’re not just SalmonKyu but you’re the mafia of ballad. The world suits the taste of your honey voice!” Leeteuk open his arms wide to welcome his maknae who just get back home from his small fan meeting in German, two days ago.

“You never change, Hyung and thanks for the compliment” he hug the two old mans and then rest his tired body in the couch.

“So, still no good news of romance?” tease the used to be strong bear of the group, Kangin. Now, he’s no difference with any old man in their forties. His tummy is a bit rounded and the wrinkle can’t be hiding anymore. If you want to see his dance, just hope that no bones will brokes.

“Don’t be annoyed just like the idiot media. They always curious with my life, can they just focus to my career? Oh… I almost forgot that I still have recording for special New Year with old MC’s of Radio Star” Kangin and Leeteuk frown at the mention of the show.

“Why? Still mad at the last show of mine?” Leeteuk come close to him and embrace him warmly.

“They’re too much and that made you should step down from the show even before your original departure. It’s…” Kangin blabbering stop when Kyuhyun’s eyes twitching from the bad memories.

“It’s just two more weeks faster than the schedule and actually it won’t make any big deal. I have to go and maybe with that case, I could let it all nicely” he attempts to calm his hyung. He knows that he should be more mature after that big day of his career yet after that scandal, he got many opportunities in his singing ability.

“Thanks to God that you did fine with your public service because if something bad happen to you, I promise to my self that I’ll take revenge to anyone who causes the !” the maknae chuckle at the mark of his bulky Hyung.

“Kangin-ah, keep your tense down or we should take you to hospital again” warns the leader. He still acts like the old days. He took cares of everyone even though we’re not live together now.

 

 

Everyone have their own life. People used to think that Super Junior is disband due to what happen back then but actually they’re stick together and having kind of gathering in some month or year. Sometimes they’re celebrated the anniversary with ELF, just between them with no media. That’s why rumor spread widely.

 

Time tickling and might be it’s better to not remember or count the number since the day they’re not together. If only he could but his brain is too smart to not to do that. It seems like his heart beating while counting every single day since then.

 

“Welcome home Mr. Cho~” greet the old man, the owner of the bar. The weather is cold moreover the beach is close to it. You could listen to the dancing wave and the singing of the wind. Night of memories that will never could be erased even after centuries.

“Thank you, Sir. It’s nice to getting back here” he bowed while flashing his dazzling smile.

“Oh, your table is ready. Do you want the usual menu?” he holds for a moment. Usual drink? The wine?

Smiling again, Kyuhyun leans to the owner to whisper the menu that he wants.

 

Maybe this year he should end this all.

23 years live with his shadows and memories of love are hard enough to let it go but he should.

 

His eyes glance to the window and he could saw many people walk together with their friend, family, lover, or just someone who wants to spend the last night of the year in crowded than being lonely in their crap room.

 

“Sorry, Sir. We’re full for tonight. If you want, you can reserve it for tomorrow night” he could hear the conversation from the front desk, since his table is near them. It’s the safe spot to not get notice by people.

“Oh, tomorrow I can’t. My son will perform in his school” the voice, its sound familiar and the longing inside of him shout of madness. He missed the voice.

“So what can we do for you Mr. Lee? It’s really rare for you to come at this time and not have called us before” he got froze at the sure name that he heard. It’s no mistake then. 

“Yeah I know. It’s weird for me too because all of sudden I just want to come” he giggles at the end of his words and Kyuhyun can’t wait anymore. He stands up and walks to the front desk.

“He can join me if that’s okay. Right Sungmin Hyung?” he got startled at the sudden appearance and the baritone voice that called his name sweetly. It’s been long long ago that the voice call him like that. It’s like a dream for him.

“No, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or your—” his eyes look around to see a girl or maybe a boy standing behind the taller male.

“I’m alone and you too. So why don’t we spend the night together?” the waiters smiles to the kindness of the taller one.

“Thank you Mr. Cho, it would be great, right Mr. Lee?” he wants to reject the offer but somehow his heart made him remain.

 

It’s here the special menu with unpredictable guest in the minutes to the new day of the New Year.

What a wonderful encounter for him?

 

Just when he wants to let it go, the shadow becomes the real one. Is it the destiny wants to help him out for made a better choice so he won’t regret it like what he had done before?

 

“Bordeaux 1986? Is this the wine that—” he mumble off but stop at the realization. Kyuhyun still keep the drink until now. What’s the reason? He should throw away everything because of what he had knew that his former boyfriend hate him.

Kyuhyun smirked at the loss word of the man in front of him. He looks no different, the wrinkle not much and his skin still bright and sunny, his hair back to black with no grey, maybe he cover it perfectly so it will match him to his younger look on his forties. Sungmin’s really like a vampire’s reincarnation and it’s unfair for him actually. He barely looks old at his old age while Kyuhyun in other way, match his age perfectly.

 

“How’s your family?” Kyuhyun start the conversation to avoid the wine talk. Because it will lead to their bad memories and he doesn’t want to fight at their first encounter after years.

“Hmm… they’re good” with some hesitation, he still manages to answer before take a sip of the wine.

“Congratulation for your new album” Kyuhyun laugh at his Hyung’s word.

“Why?” asks Sungmin clueless.

“It’s weird and awkward Hyung~ I ask you about your family and you congratulate my album like you were those press media”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter