Chapter 3

How Can I??

Mian if it's too long and short...

I try to make it in english and i think i can't so for the next chapter will be in indonesia again mian guys...

Have fun read it.. and don't forget to comment

 

 

Chapter 3

Yoochun POV

‘What is really happen with Junsu?’ I wait in front of junsu’s room while junsu being examine in the room by the doctor.

When the doctor is out, I run to the doctor and ask,” Doctor... what happen with Su?”

The doctor look at me, “Actually, Yoochun-ssi… Like I already told you that Junsu-ssi is in his distress so he forget some of the memory that he feel it so sad for him. And now I think now he in his childhood memory so he only remember his mom n his hyung.”

“but doc is it permanent or just temporary?”

“Actually I don’t know cause it depend on the patient’s will. So we just wait and don’t push him to remember something cause it will bring bad effect for the patient health.”

“ So we don’t know when junsu will regain his memory, is that what you mean doc?” I became angry and pull the doctor shirt.

“Chun please be patient it’s not the doctor’s fault.” Suddenly Jae hyung pull me form the doctor.

“Hyung… What should I do? Hiks… hiks…. Su… He cannot remember me… hiks.. hiks…” I hug Jae hyung.

“Chun… you must be strong.. Su need us.. you must not be down like this….” Jae hyung said while I just think what is really happening to Junsu. Is it really he forget about everything that we’ve been through including DBSK.

End of POV

 

Third POV

In the other place Yunho meet with his friend in the café near his dorm.

End POV

 

Yunho POV

“Hey, Heechul.” I said while waving to my friend sitting in the corner of the café. Yeah the friend that I talk about is Heechul.

“So do you get the information about Junsu?” I talk while sit in front of him.

“Yeah. I got all the information about why junsu get in to hospital. He got memory loss cause of the stress he’s been through. All this time when you all got this problem junsu not eating and he just in his room. That’s all I got” Heechul said. I just speechless hear the information.

“So Junsu all this time he suffered and that’s why he tweet like that.” Heechul just nodded.

“I’m a bad hyung for him. I can’t protect him when he suffered like this.” I just knock my head on the table.

“Stop it Yunho. You can just visit him in the hospital.” Heechul said and stop me from hitting my head again in the table.

“But how? The company will not allowed it.”

“Huh Yunho why are you so stupid. Do you think I never see my hangeng all this time huh?”

“But how did you…”

“Huh.. of course behind their back.”

“How? Since the case if I want to go, there always a bodyguard behind me. Did you see behind me now? It’s the bodyguard. I begged the bodyguard to not follow me here cause I just want to talk to you so the bodyguard agree.”

“Oooh like that. Your case is really different from me. But you can just sneak away from your bodyguard.”

“Oh yeah I can. I just said that I want to go home for a while to gwangju and then I got away in the airport. Okay then.”

“Okay now you think by yourself how to get there okay. Now I want to go to see my hangeng. Bye and good luck Yunho.” Heechul then go from the café and I just sit still in the chair thinking what I must do next to meet my lovely and adorable member (Junsu).

End of POV

 

Yoochun POV

After 3 hour Junsu’s Eommoni and Junho come to the hospital.

“Yoochun-ah.. What actually happen to Suie?” Junho ask me.

“Hyung… Junsu… He’s having memory loss… What must I do?” I hugged Junho.

“What?” Junsu eommoni said and then she passed out.

“Eommoni..” I and Junho said while catch Junsu eommoni.

End of POV

 

TBC