#4 A strangers ‘Danger’. . .?

Picture Perfect (Not Updating at The Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#4 A strangers ‘Danger’. . . ??

Walking down the street without a jumper was a big mistake, Hongbin was freezing, the sun was up and it was making everyone happy and warm just not Hongbin, as the sun danced on people’s skin making them happy and bubbly he felt gloomy and sad. He watched as his little sister walked beside him with her hair bouncing up and down making it as if she had not a care in the world, like as if her life was perfect.

The leaves were still orange, red and yellow, still falling to the floor. Couples were out everywhere taking pictures, hugging, kissing, eating, having hot chocolate and all those lovey dovey things. Hongbin walked slower and slower while Yura walked faster and faster towards the shops. The younger female turned to and stopped for the male “Oppa, are you cold?” she asks Crossing her arms over her chest; she said “or are you sick Oppa? Because the sun is up and no one else seems to be sick except for you”

The older male looked at her and lightly shook his head, the younger female didn’t believe him so she pulled out his grey hoddie from her bag and held it in front of him. His eyes glowed in happiness when he saw the warm material within his grasp. He lifted up his goose bump covered arm to grab the hoodie but it magically moved back. He raised a brow before seeing the arm that was holding it.

“Seeing that you just said that you don’t feel sick or cold means that you don’t need this right Oppa?” she dangled the material from left to right before tapping her chin with her index finger. “Just give me the hoodie Yura-ah I’m freezing alright! There I said it! now stop tourering your Oppa and give me the Hoodie” he pleaded with the younger female rubbing his arms up and down.

“But Oppa what is in it for me? you know this has to be a win win situation” she hid the hoddie behind her back “I said that I’ll make you an American breakfast remember?” Hongbin shivered, he seriously was starting to get super cold. “But Oppa you said that this morning and you didn’t do it, how can I trust you?” she questioned

“What do you mean how can you trust me? I am your Oppa you should trust me without thinking! Were family! I’m not a stranger you know, haven’t you ever heard the saying ‘blood is thicker than water’?” she laughed she started at him before she gave him the hoodie and walked away

Why did she just walk away? Was it something I sai- oh stupid, stupid, stupid! How could you say something like that!? “Yura-ah I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say it in that way” he put his cold hand on her small shoulder “Oppa is sorry” he pleaded but she just ignored him. He wanted to find a way to make it up to her. He kept his eyes peeled for some type of shop that she would like, and then he found it.

 He grasped her wrist in a tight lock before he pulled her into a small toy store. He let go of her wrist and frantically ran through all the aisles looking for a specific stuffed toy. He looked and looked and then he found it. It was a stuffed Winnie the pooh toy the toy was hugging a pot of honey that was in the shape of a heart and it said ‘even this honey can’t compare to how sweet you are’ he rushed over to the girl and he held the toy up to his face.

He cleared his throat before he turned his voice to sound like Winnie the Pooh “Yura-ah your Oppa said that he was sorry. Are you seriously going to stay made at that cute face? Come on, did you know that your Oppa said that if you smile and accept his apology he will buy me for you? Wouldn’t that be nice? Come on! You know you want me! Yura-ah pwease” the older male tried to do a cute voice at the end while moving the stuffed toy that was in front of his face up and down in a bouncing happy motion.

The male knew that he was getting weird stares from the people around him but couldn’t care less, he was going to make it up to his little sister no matter what other people thought because that’s why brother and sister do for each other do. That’s what family does. He put the stuffed toy down and his eyes brightened when he saw his little sister laughing “I forgive you Oppa” she smiled showing her pearly white teeth. “But only on one condition Oppa!” she wiggled her pointed finger back and forth

 “and what might that be? Because I seriously just made a fool of myself for you Yura-ah” he breathed out “tomorrow morning you have to cook me and American style breakfast ad I want it in bed” she smiled making him raise an eyebrow “is that is? Really? That’s easy your wish is my command” he laughed before pulling her to the register and paying for the stuffed toy. They walked out to the shops and into the grocery store. The older male pulled out the list while he little sister played with the stuffed toy he smiled before going through the list.

He cut the paper into half and gave one half to his sister. “Yura-ah you find these things and I will find these alright?” he told her ruffling her hair; she nodded her head before she hugged the stuffed toy and skipped into an aisle. Why the other male just walked around looking for all the things on his list. Red bean paste? I can’t find any . . . on wait. . No that’s not it . . . uh. . . .Found it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter