#3 Day in a Life of Lee Hongbin

Picture Perfect (Not Updating at The Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#3 Day in A Life Of Lee Hongbin

On this particular morning the male woke up to the sound of pots and pans being smashed with each other. Groggily turning to the left to see that the time on the clock was 6:30 am. The male pulled the covers over his head before slowly resuming his sleep. About 20 minutes into his sleep a loud bang at his door had caused the male to open his eyes wide in fright. “OH MY GOD!” the male yelled as he sat up straight in an instant “good morning Hongbinnie Oppa! It’s a beautiful day and the sky is singing! That means that you need to wake up Oppa” the male rubbed his eyes before watching the girl that was trying to open up the blinds in his room.

The girl was dressed in a light pink dress that reached just above her knee accompanied with a white lace shawl. She was not extremely tall but she was tall. Her long dark chocolate brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders right down to her hips. She was beautiful, and Hongbin would definitely date her, one problem, she is his younger step sister. Her name is Lee Yura she is 16 years old and she is not biologically related to Hongbin or his parents.

Yes the adults of the family are biologically related to Hongbin but Yura no, why you may ask? Because 2 years after Hongbin was born his mother had been in a kidnap hit and run situation and she was stabbed multiple times in the stomach and she was pregnant at the time, not only did she loose the baby but she had also lost the ability to have children. His mother was very upset and what made it worse was that she wanted a daughter.

 The perfect family.

Because growing up, that was something she couldn’t have. The couple made a decision a year later to adopt a girl child. Another year later they were granted with a beautiful baby girl and they named her Lee Yura. Hongbin had always been a caring older brother, the typical older brother, very sweet and loving but also very protective and strict. He was always there for his sister, when there was a fight within the family, when a boyfriend would have broken her small but overly generous heart, when she had failed a class and she thought of herself as a fail and when she was generally not feeling her bright and bubbly self.

“Oppa you need to wake up, Ms said that it is time to wake up!” Yura pulled the blanket of her older brother and innocently smiled at him. “You don’t have to call her Ms, you know that right? she is OUR mother even if we are not realated” the male sat up from his bed and smiled at her “I know, I just feel more comfortable calling her that” the girl smiled back at him before folding his blanket up and putting it at the end of his bed.

The male rubbed his eyes before he looked down and noticed that he was shirtless “yah! Get out of my room!” he yelled trying to cover up his body “Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter