#2 A Day in a life of Lee Miyoung.

Picture Perfect (Not Updating at The Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#2 A Day in a life of Lee Miyoung

As Miyoung opened her eyes she was greeted by the dull lighting in her room that shone through her curtains, Sight of her little best friend, Lucky. Who was happily panting right in front of her face Miyoung gave him a stern look before she sighed and patted his small head earing a small cute bark from him. When she stopped petting his soft head she lied back down before and closed her eyes. Lucky slowly crept up from her tummy, and sat on her chest before he started to her chin making Miyoung squirm and open her eyes once again.

“You know Lucky, if you keep doing that it won’t make me wake up any faster” she sternly told the little animal in front of her. He leaned back before sitting down and looked at her with a confused look; he slowly twisted his head from side to side. She shook her head slightly before she let out a breath of air. She slowly got out of bed making Lucky fall of her chest and start baking.

She walked out of her room before Lucky stopped barking and jumped of the bed, running as fast as he could after her. Miyoung was still quite sleepy, she could hear Lucky’s little paws tap the floor as he ran after her. She walked into the bathroom before she closed the door right on lucky’s little snout. She looked into the mirror, her eyes were filled with sleep and the bags under eyes didn’t help one bit, she had a frown on her face, along with her hair going everywhere, she really wasn’t a pretty sight first thing in the morning.

When she finished in the bathroom, Miyoung walked out of the bathroom with one hand under her shirt scratching her back. She walked through the silent house, looking to see if she could find any food to eat. Sadly there was nothing, meaning that she would have to go to the shops and buy some ingredients. Miyoung grabbed her phone before she walked out of her house and into the back yard. She felt something nipping at the edge of her pj pants. When she looked down she noticed that Lucky was trying to bring her closer to his food bowl. Oh you’re hungry, I totally forgot. Wait a minute my angel. She went into the Garage and took out a bag filled with dog food.

Lucky’s eyes brightened when he saw Miyoung carrying the bag closer and closer to him. She smiled before pouring a generous amount into his bowl. When she lifted the yellow bag away from his food bowl as he dove into his food stuffing his face. She watched him eat and smiled before going back to the Garage to put away the food. She walked into the house and sat on the couch.

Miyoung looked around the small room that strangely looked a lot bigger and dull, she felt lonely. When she was younger her parents and her little brother always used to be home, they would watch movies together, go shopping as a family, go on picnics, talk to each other, and eat meals together. But now, they don’t even say more than 2 sentences to each other let alone see each other. Miyoung has tried so hard to come home quickly after school, same with her little brother but still, her parents would be leaving, or maybe even sleeping beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter