#1 Meeting Him, Meeting Her

Picture Perfect (Not Updating at The Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 Meeting him, Meeting her.

The sound of crispy leaves being stepped on, cool breeze blowing ever so gently accompanied by the smell of freshly baked bread surrounded the petite girl who was wrapped up nice and warm in her big wool coat. She sat on the bench with her eyes tightly closed. She wanted to imagine that she was the only person in the park. She could picture the family park with little children running around laughing and smiling, but what she really wanted to picture was the big oak tree that was a few meters in the distance. A lot of her happy memories had taken place around that tree, yet also a lot of tragic moments as well. Perfect. The girl opened her eyes and lifted the heavy but delicate object that sat in the palms of her hands. A camera. With pure confidence she stood up and positioned her camera at the big but beautiful object in front of her.

In the far distance was a tall boy covered from head to toe in warm clothes. Dark brown and maroon beanie that sat on the top of his head. A big black wool sweater that hugged him tight also with a camera in his hands. The boy was very tall, a lot taller than the average height of a teen boy. He had reddish brown hair that perfectly fitted his sharp looking jawline and on point nose. He walked from one tree to the next looking at all the different angles that he could take the perfect picture from. Backing away slowly while looking through his camera for the perfect shot of the big oak tree.

 The girl who was looking through the camera as well took more steps backwards for the perfect picture. She slightly gaped. From this angle everything was perfect, like a fairy-tale. Everything was just how it should be. As her frozen pointer finger made contact with the capture button her smile disappeared, and a frown decided to take its place on her face.
Beautiful like a dream, the only difference is that you can actually come here with other people, others can share the joy and beauty that you can see with your own two eyes. The boy sighed before capturing this breath taking view before him. The boy then turned around with his back now facing the other direction of the tree, oh, this is another nice view. He then stared to walk backwards looking through his camera. The boy’s smile grew bigger and bigger. It really did look perfect. A big path way with lots of red, yellow and orange coloured leaves ascending down in neat rows while the crisp leaves gracefully ride the wind down to the grey concrete footpath.

As the wind started to pick up and blow stronger the taller boy stared to lose his balance, the wind was so strong that the male had to take multiple steps backwards. The small dust particles mixed with the orange, yellow and red leaves all being pushed into his face made it harder to see where he was going, with in a little while his broad back crashed into a small solid thing

“Aish stupid camera! Just when I need you to work you stop working on me?!” the petite girl blew her bangs in frustration before her hands dropped to her sides. At that exact moment the wind started to strangely pick up and the girls jet black hair went all over her face. She couldn’t see what was happening around her. The girl tried to push the hair out of her face and finally when she did and all of her hair was out of her face, something sold collided with her small body making her crash to the floor.

The boy jumped in fright before swiftly turning around to see a small girl lying on the floor. He was more surprised than shocked because he knew that there were others at the park but he was shocked that the wind had blown so strongly just at that moment. I hope this girl is alright. “Uh, I’m sorry Ms are you alright? I am very sorry for making you fall over.” The boy bent down to look at the girl, the girl looked at the male in front of her before she realised that her camera was not in her hands anymore. Her eyes widened when she noticed the last pieces of her camera scattered everywhere.

“My camera, it’s broken” she mumbled as she stared at the broken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter