I'm sorry

He Was My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that I think about it, that day really did start off kind of weird in a sense.

I was home alone again, not that it was unexpected after all of the trivial things that we have been through to get to this very day. 

I just didn't expect him to walk through those doors with those huge suitcases rolling in behind him. His face was in such disraught that I didn't have a clue what was going through his mine, nor what was going through mine.

He slammed the door to my bedroom as soon as he walked in. 

Noting to myself that he hadn't even bother taking off his shoes, nor jacket. He pulled behind him his large suitcase and was gone the second he had entered.

I knew as soon as I enter that bedroom there was going to be another uproar. Another riot starting between us.

But I couldn't bear the thought. I knew what was coming in a matter of seconds.

The man that I love with all my heart. The one that I would crawl back to no matter what, the only reason for me to ever breathe, was going to leave me.

And it was all too obvious.

And obviously, this was really the end. The end of us. The end of this entire relationship.

The end of everything that we had ever shared together. 

He was giving up. And I'm not sure if I cared anymore.

----------

The door creaked ever so slightly as I made my way towards the center of the room. I wasn't sure if I wanted to come face to face with the whole truth.

He was right in front of me. 

Folding and piling all of his belongings into that case. 

Each shirt he stuffs in there was another memory of us together being shipped off and flown away. I didn't know what else to say.

"So..this is it, huh?"

He didn't even bother answering me. What has this relationship come to? I wasn't the only hurt one here! I know that, god. I know the things that I've done to him. The pain I've caused him as well.

We're both perpretrators in this evil thing called love.

But it didn't have to be like this.

It didn't have to end this way!

"What's your excuse again this time for leaving me?"

Silence again!

God dammit! Why couldn't he just man up and tell me why? We're both adults here! Even though we act like emotional teens that are about to seperate for two d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter