Am I Crazy?

He Was My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was five years ago. I was a naive sixteen year old only wanting to find love like those in the movies that everyone watched. And then, one day, he just showed up. It was like a punch in the face for me when I had saw him for the first time.  I couldn't imagine how someone could be so good looking and sweet and caring as he was.

And can we talk about those eyes of his? They're the deepest and richest soft brown that I have ever layed my eyes on. 

I could look at them all day if I wanted to.

I swore he showed up in my life just to play me and walk out. But the more I got to know him, the more I fell. That was before I knew what I was getting myself into.

That was before I knew what a psychotic and insane person he was. That was before I got so addicted that I couldn't back off.

I remember that day so vividly that I can make a movie for you. He wore a red and black flannel. They were so in back then that everyone had it at least somewhere on their body. His hair was hidden underneath a black beanie and that face that he had on. The one that told people to back off and not piss him off?

Yeah, well it was there but it didn't work.

Despite everything that I tried to do to get away from him, I somehow always managed to get closer. And then that day when we were forced to be lab partners in a disection of rats. I think that was the day that I finally let myself be comforable around him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter