We're the same, you and I

He Was My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was a particular day when I was extremly tired. 

My body has never ached as much as it did this day. The room smelled of iron. So strong that it made me want to barf. 

But I knew that I wasn't alone. His body molded against mine so perfectly that I didn't want to disturb him and move to look at his face. That face that I wanted to wake up to everyday for the rest of my existence.

It held so many lies. 

Yet somehow I keep managing to love it.

I felt those hands tightening around my waist. Pulling me towards him as he snuggled his head against the crevaces of my neck. He smelled like soap. Clean and pristine. How ironic it was that he was neither of those things.

I tried pulling myself away from him. This was too much for me. Back then I would have savored every touch we had, every kiss we would deeply devour, but now, my heart felt frozen.

"Please. Just...stay with me. For a while.?" I would have never imagine those words coming out of his lips. If we would rewind ourselves back he would've laughed at how cowardly he was acting. He was a man's man after all.

A little sigh left me as I found myself crawling back towards him. His warm embrace should have made me happier right? But what I was feeling was of something completely opposite.

Those cuts were deeper than I had imagined. Ten, twenty, thirty, long sharp lines now tattoed my wrist and arm. 

"Did you ever imagine that we would end up like this?" His hold on me got tighter. 

I didn't want to repsond him. I didn't want to give him anymore of me and what I have alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter