Insanity

He Was My Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt like all of the air inside my body was being squeezed out of me. But it's ok. Everything was ok. 

Because I love him. 

To tell you the truth. I didn't know what love was until I had met him. 

But now, I wouldn't be able to tell you if love is even real.

It started all over again once he gets drunk. I felt like we could actually try and be normal again when he came back saying all of those things to me. Caring for me the way that he did.

But right now, I felt like dying.

"Are you ing with me right now you stupid ?" His grip tightened around my neck, the life out of me second by second.

I swore I could hear a clock ticking down the minutes until I died.

"Kill me." I managed to choke out. The response I got from him was so unexpected that I froze in my spot.

"If I kill you, there won't be any other person that'll love me like you do. And I can't risk losing you." His hold on my neck loosened as his lips found their way upon mine. 

In the smallest voice that he could have spoken. "You're mine forever." Echoed throughout the small apartment.

----------

I've never understood the meaning of love. Really. 

What makes someone, or even something so special to you that you would label it love? Yes you love your parents, but how could you call it love when you're basically dating a complete stranger only to have the ending of both you you dressed in perfect formal outfits and calling yourselves husband and wife?

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter