Chapter 2

The Beauty Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Luhan felt consciousness came to him slowly. He opened his eyes, feeling the heat of the morning sun seeping through the window blinds. Without realizing, he smiled when he saw the girl sleeping soundly next to him. Suzy really was beautiful. It’s not like he fell in love with her or something, but he really feel like he could be in no time. He was just lucky that Suzy, the most popular member from a popular girl-band, was so in love with him. Last night was a bliss to Luhan. He never had better in his whole life, he could almost called last night as making love. Luhan rubbed his face to the pillow thanking whatever God exist that he was so blessed, but stopped when he felt pain at his face.

                “What the ???” Luhan, who immediately jumped on his feet and rushed to the bathroom, was horrified when he saw his own face in the mirror. His face was full of big red pimple, well at least he hoped it was just acne, not such serious thing, and it really was hurting.

                “Luhan?” he heard Suzy asked hi, from the room. She was woken up when she heard Luhan’s hysterical yell. “Is everything okay?”

                “You think this is okay??” Luhan dashed out of the bathroom, standing in front of Suzy only in his boxer, but he couldn’t care less. “What the hell did we eat last night, Suzy? Was it something I’m allergic to??”           

                “How should I know, Luhan?” Suzy sound annoyed, why is he yelling at her? It’s not like she caused them. She winced as she was disgusted seeing Luhan’s face. The red speckles on his face were filled with white substance and oh my Gosh, Suzy thought, it does not only grow on his face but his whole body too! “Are you allergic to beef or wine?”

                “Of course not!!”

                “Why are you yelling at me??” Suzy was angry that he yelled at her. She looked at him furiously. “Why don’t you go to the doctor and get the hell out of here, it could be contagious!”

                Luhan gaped at Suzy’s word. Is this really the sweet and shy girl who screamed his name in a loving tone as they made love just a couple of hours ago? Luhan didn’t have much choice but to get out from there as soon as he can since Suzy was starting to throw his clothes back to him and Luhan really need to see a doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What happened to your face, Hyung??”

                Sehun yelled so loud that Minseok and Kyungsoo who was in the kitchen and Chanyeol who was eating whatever Kyungsoo was cooking hurried to the living room where their maknae was standing in front of their leader whose face was full of.. not just his face, but his arms and foot also, red spots, almost like he was suffering from allergy.

                “Luhan, what happened to you?”

                “Is it chickenpox, Hyung?” Chanyeol asked after Minseok, mouth still full with food.

                Luhan just clicked his tongue in annoyance, “Don’t ask, guys. Just.. don’t ask.”

                “Have you seen the doctor?” Kyungsoo stopped Luhan from going to his room. The blonde turned around to face the others, his face red in anger.

                “ the doctor!!!! you guys! Don’t pretend like you care! Just, leave me alone!!!” and after throwing his tantrum, he got in his room and slammed the door shut, leaving the other three with a shocked face. He was so angry at everybody. The doctor he came to couldn’t explain what was wrong with him or what caused this. They took his blood to test it, and they also tested him if he had any allergy to some kind of food. But it was all negative. The blood test didn’t show any abnormality, and the allergic test was negative to everything; seafoods peanuts, cinnamon; it was all negative. So they told him to go home and take a hot water shower, and then apply the ointments they subscript to him, even though they doesn’t seem to be sure that it will help anything.

                “What just happened?” Sehun asked his Hyung who was still frozen at where they were standing, staring at Luhan’s closed door. “Hey, I’m talking here! What the hell just happened??”

                “Maknae, words.” Chanyeol finally woke up from his shock state, frowning at Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter