Click

Red Band Community

Sulli woke up and found Luna sitting on Amber's bed across the room, shaking her head at the sight she picked up her phone to see what time it was. 12:43PM.

"Luna what the hell! I was planning on sleeping all day why'd you wake me?" Sulli angrily commented as she pulled the blankets over her head. Luna looked over confused since she was silent as a mouse.

"Shut up Sulli. Have you seen Krystal's new roommate? Damn! Now wake up!" Luna replied as she walked over towards Sulli's bed and began to shake her body.

Sulli grunted and sighed as she admitted defeat before sitting up and slipping on her vans.

"Actually..No I haven't. When I went to get a drink I bumped into Krystal who was hanging outside her room, I guess she left before I could see her." Sulli said as she put on a thin black sweatshirt and began to walk with Luna outside her room.

"Dude! She's so rude! Which I'm totally into hot damn!" Luna exclaimed as they walked towards the cafeteria.

Sulli laughed, "Krystal told me something about her being the captain of the cheerleading squad and that we're meant to be or something. I don't even know I was more focused on the fact that her tray of food was gone."

Luna nodded clearly understanding, "Hm..To be honest, it kinda sounds like she's scared she might take you from her or something." Luna said as she gave a wink and a little nudge to Sulli's shoulder. A small smile showed on Sulli's face as she brushed away Luna's arm.

"Luna! We aren't even a thing..anymore." She said before opening the door and holding it open for Luna.

"Oh why thank you Sulli you're such a gentlewoman!" Luna thanked her before being pulled back by the arm.

"Now for that, I'm going in fir-" Sulli stopped as she watched Krystal walk towards the trash about to dump an entire tray of food out, quickly reacting she ran over to the girl and grabbed her wrist that was about to drop the food.

"Krystal..I thought you were better?" Sulli asked as she questioningly stared into Krystal's eyes searching for an answer.

Krystal pulled her hands away from Sulli's grip before looking in another direction, "I'm fine Sulli. Can't someone just not be hungry without it being such a big deal?" Krystal countered before dropping the tray and walking out of the room.

Luna walked up behind Sulli holding two sodas and two sandwiches for the two, Sulli shook her head rejecting the offer and walked the same direction.

"What the..Whatever more food for me then." Luna said under her breath before finding an empty table and sitting down. She ate one of the sandwiches and sipped her soda as she scrolled through the feed on her phone before she felt eyes locked on her. She looked up and found Sunny staring at her.

"What?" Luna asked feeling her face with her hands to check if there's any crumbs on it.

"Luna~ I don't have any money and I'm so so so hungry! Can I have that other sandwich?" Sunny said pouting her lip. Luna acted not impressed when in reality she was internally screaming.

"Aren't you like rich? And how do you know my name?" Luna replied before turning her attention back to her phone. Before she could look up, her extra sandwich and soda disappeared and she watched the blonde haired girl run out of the cafeteria. She laughed in amusement and continued to eat her sandwich.


"Sulli stop following me i'm fine!" Krystal said as she began to walk faster towards her room. She soon heard the footsteps behind her stop causing her to stop too.

She turned around to find Sulli holding her leg in pain, she sighed as she began to walk towards the girl.

"I can't walk in this thing anymore it hurts so bad." Sulli said before rolling up her jeans on her left leg and began taking off the mechanical leg. Krystal watched as the girl threw her leg beside her as a few tears began to slowly drip from her lashes.

"D..Do you want me to go get your crutches?" Krystal asked slowly backing away towards the girls room.

"No." Sulli replied without looking up at the girl. 

Krystal bit her lip debating what she should do. She ended up walking towards the girl and kneeling down next to her.

"Come on, don't let the doctors see that you're weak." Krystal said before handing the girl her arm to help her up.

Sulli looked to the opposite direction before grabbing the arm placed out in front of her and pulling herself up. Krystal smiled at the girl before placing the girl's arm around her neck and helping her towards her room.

"I'm not weak." Sulli commented as the two began to turn into the room.

Krystal gave a small laugh and replied, "Okay, Ddulli."

The response made the taller girl's face turn into a dark shade of red causing her to react negatively, "Aish, i'm so tired. I'm going to sleep. Thanks." Sulli yawned as Krystal helped her sit on her bed.

"Okay, Goodnight Sulli." Krystal said as she began waving goodbye at the tired girl. As she shot one last glance at the girls body outline under the blanket, she realized they forgot her leg.

"Oh, we must have forgotten your leg. Don't worry, I'll get it." Krystal said before running out of the room to get it. As the leg was in her sight down the hallway her face lit up with a smile and she began to walk faster.

"Excuse me, sorry. Sorry miss excuse me. PLEASE EXCUSE ME." Dr. Ji Suk Jin shouted as he sprinted down the hallway almost bumped into Krystal. The girl turned around as he ran towards Mrs. Song's room. Quickly picking up the leg she began to run almost as fast as him towards Sulli's room.

"Sulli! Wake up!" Krystal said shaking the snoring body on the bed.

"WHAT?! I JUST FELL ASLEEP WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE SO IMP-"

"I think something went wrong with Amber!" Krystal panicked constantly glancing out the door between words. Sulli's eyes widened as she began to sit up from her position.

"What do you mean? How do you know?" Sulli eagerly asked as she leaned over and grabbed her crutches.

"You know how she's being checked on right now by Dr. Ji Suk Jin? Well, I just saw him SPRINTING down that hallway towards Mrs. Song's room." Krystal worriedly said almost about to jump through the ceiling from bouncing so much. Sulli immediately stood up and they both began walking straight towards Mrs. Song's office.


"You don't understand! The cancer is spreading at a rapid speed. We NEED to operated by tomorrow night!" Dr. Ji Suk Jin stated spreading the x-rays on Mrs. Song's desk.

"We also NEED a parent or relative to sign off these papers!" She replied holding up the signature form. Dr. Ji Suk Jin sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Victoria, this girl can die if we don't operate on her." He said softly. Mrs. Song bit her lip as she looked at the x-rays one last time before a knock was heard.

"Who is it?" She asked.


". What do we do?" Sulli asked looking around the hallway trying to find an answer. Krystal's eyes widened before she started coughing to adjust her voice.

"Nurse Ji Hyo."  Krystal sighed with a slightly deeper voice. Sulli softly laughed while giving her a silent applaud. The door handle jiggled a little before a click was heard, Sulli immediately opened it and walked in.

"Is Amber all right?" Sulli asked hopping in the room with Krystal behind her.

"What the.." Mrs. Song said under her breathe.

Dr. Ji Suk Jin laughed at the girls antics and bowed to Krystal and shook her hand, "Hello Nurse Ji Hyo." causing Krystal to begin laughing too.

"Enough games. You two shouldn't be in here." Mrs. Song sternly stated. Krystal bit her lip and glanced at Sulli since she never does things like this.

"Please, we just want to know if Amber's okay." Sulli said before her eyes landed on the x-rays that were spread out on the table.

"She's fine. You can go now." Mrs. Song said as she began to lead them towards the door. 

"NO!" Sulli shouted causing everyone in the room to freeze.


Sunny walked down the hallway looking in all the rooms seeing if there was anything nice to steal.

"Hey! I know you!" Sunny heard a voice behind her, turning around she found the girl who was slightly shorter than her, Luna.

"Oh, um. I don't know you, Sorry." Sunny bluntly said before turning around and continued to walk. Luna laughed before quickly catching up with the girl.

"Yeah you do. How was my sandwich?" Luna slyly asked easily keeping the same pace beside the girl.

"Listen shorty, people like us don't communicate outside of this hospital. So, please leave me alone." Sunny rudely stated before quickly walking away from the girl.

Luna shrugged it off and began to walk the other direction. She took her phone out of her pocket and began to unwrap her ear buds. Before she began to play music she heard big gasps of air from behind her, she turned around to find Sunny standing in the middle of the hallway crying. Immediately noticing, she began to run towards the crying girl.

"Yo, Sunny are you okay?" Luna asked examining the girl only to find her skin perfectly clear.

"I-I'm blind!" Sunny shouted reaching her arms out trying to find a wall.

"From my beauty?" Luna jokingly asked as she flipped her hair.

"No Luna! I'm really blind! I can't see anything, everything went dark!" Sunny managed to say in between sobs.

"Holy ." Luna looked around and found a corner, she began to lead the girl towards it.

"Okay, Stay right here while I go find Nurse Ji Hyo." Luna said as she began to walk away towards the reception desk.

"Wait! Stay where?!" Sunny yelled as she continued to reach her arms out trying to find something to hold onto.

"Um..here. Here's a wall. Hold onto it, I'll be right back." Luna said as she turned the confused girl's body around so she could feel the wall, once she finally got the girl content she began to jog towards the reception desk.

Sunny felt against the wall trying to find something when something suddenly talked to her, "Please try us today, We kill 99.99% germs!" a motion censored hand sanitizer container on the wall said. Sunny smacked it before yelling at it.

"How about you kill blindness!" Sunny said as she repeatedly smacked the thing on the wall.

"Hey, Are you okay?" An unfamilar voice behind her asked. She jumped a little before turning around and attempting to fix her hair for the mysterious woman who was now apparently in front of her.

"Um, Who do you think you're talking to?" Sunny proudly stated, even though she wasn't even facing the woman. Instead, She was facing another wall in front of her.

The girl laughed, seeming to take advantage of the situation she asked, "Do you need help getting to your room?"

Sunny dryly laughed, "As if I'd need YOUR help." she attempted to flip her hair but ended up smacking herself in the face.

"Alright, I'll just leave you here; alone." The girl said as Sunny began to hear footsteps walking away. Panicking she managed to grab a hold of the girls arm.

"No! I mean, take me to my room. You make a right here, I think, And then it's the last one on the right." Sunny said as she began to feel the girl lead her somewhere. After about 30 seconds they stopped.

"We're here!" The girl said, before Sunny heard a click of a button.

"What? This isn't my room.." Sunny replied feeling around the room, she suddenly felt two doors close and a bar on one of the walls. She was in an elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha! Can you guys guess who was just introduced? I told a few of you in the comments who it was. It's easy! So, now everyone has been introduced in the story, guys! Now stuff is going to get crazy.