Sentiment

Red Band Community

"She says she has otseosarcoma, I want to perform an x-ray on her so I can at least see if it's spreading." Dr. Ji Suk Jin said to the head of the hospital, Mrs. Song.

"There's no parent with her or anything? No paper work, nothing?" Mrs. Song questioned as she sat in her chair looking blankly up at Dr. Ji Suk Jin.

"Both her parents are dead and her grandmas in California. But, I believe her. I may not be able to perform surgery as of now, but I can at least see how bad the situation is." He paused for a second as he stared directly into Mrs. Song's eyes. He continued, "Please Victoria. I don't have a schedule later today and all the patients are being looked over by the best nurses we have. I want to do this." He finished.

Mrs. Song looked up at him one last time before looking into another direction.

"Okay. You may do this, but you're not allowed to perform any type of surgery until we figure out this situation with her family." She said before she continued to type on her computer.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Song." He bowed before quickly walking straight towards the waiting room. 

He walked into the waiting room to find Amber patiently sitting on the couch watching T.V. At the sight of him she immediately stood up.

"What happened sir, can we?" She asked. Dr. Ji Suk Jin smiled and nodded causing an even bigger smile to form on the girl's face.

"Not right now, but in a few hours we can do an x-ray. We'll see what happens from there." He replied.

Amber began crying before hugging the taller man. He was shocked at first before wrapping his arms around the girl as she sobbed in his shoulder.

"Thank you so much sir." She said in between sobs. As she backed away from the hug he gestured her to follow him towards the counter.

He began to type a few things into the computer before looking up at the girl.

"You'll be staying in room 102, your roommate's name is Sulli. I feel you two can get along since she's a survivor of osteosarcoma." He gestured Gary to come come over.

"Gary, Put a bed in room 102. We have a new member." He proudly stated which received a small nod from Gary.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Nurse Gary." Gary introduced himself as he placed his hand out indicating a handshake. Amber happily grabbed his hand, "Nice to meet you Gary, I'm Amber!" She replied.

"Alright, I'm going to go get your bed and a gown i'll be right back." Gary stated before he walked down the hall to get the room situated.

He folded a gown neatly on top of the sheets of the bed before pushing it towards room 102. Once he reached it, he found Sulli tiredly laying on her bed playing on her phone. As soon as she saw the bed get pushed in she immediately sat up.

"What are you doing? Why are you putting a bed in my room?" Sulli said as she limped over to the other side of the room where he placed the bed.

"You have a new roommate, her names Amber and she's suffering from osteosarcoma just like you did." Gary said before he began to walk out.

"Come on! Can I move in with Luna then?" Sulli asked only to have Gary ignore her and walk out of her room.

She sighed as she sat back down on her bed, she then received a text.

From: Twig
I hear you have a new roommate, is she nice?

She simply pressed the power button so the screen would go black before she laid back down and fell asleep.


"I have to go home now honey, I promise I'll try my best to find someone for you." Sunny's mom said as she stood up from the sofa.

"Whatever, I'm not going to die right this second mom." Sunny rudely stated. Her mom simply nodded before leaving the counseling room.

Sunny sighed before leaving the room too, as soon as she opened the door Dr. Ji Suk Jin was waiting for her.

"How did it go?" He asked. She simply ignored him as she began to walk towards her room. He shrugged it off before he began to finish up his work to start on Amber's x-ray.

Sunny rushed back towards her room stumbling on the iv pole beside her. She finally reached her room causing her to quickly walk into i speed walking straight towards her bed.

"Agghhhhh." She moaned into her pillow with half her body hanging off the side of bed.

"Hey, Is everything alright?" Krystal asked from her bed only to be responded with a loud moan.

Noticing her roommate's distress she simply hummed in reply allowing the older girl to get some sleep. She stared at the blank screen on her phone patiently waiting for it to light up with a respond from Sulli. Sighing at the fact the latter will most likely not respond, she set an alarm for 30 minutes before she placed her phone down and stared at the ceiling. Replaying every possibility that they could even have a chance to be together again, she fell asleep.


"Hi Sulli!" Amber said as she carried her bag into the room. The called girl jumped up from slumber and awkwardly glared at the short haired girl. 
 
Amber didn't acknowledge the stare so she casually started unpacking her stuff and putting them into the drawers. Sulli examined the girls every move, paying attention to her posture, checking the brand of each piece of clothing she takes out and places in her drawer and everything else that could possibly change Sulli's opinion on the girl. Remembering the girl's situation, how she's dealing with the same illness she once dealt with, she decided to be respectful and not be an obnoxious roommate like she planned.
 
"Hey, The name's Amber right?" Sulli asked sitting up from her bed and walking towards the girl who responded with a slight nod.
 
Sulli picked up the other bag that sat on the ground beside the two, placing it on the bed, she shot a glance at Amber.
 
"Do you need any help?" Sulli asked with a smile. Amber responded with a small smile too before shaking her head and saying thanks.
 
"Wow! Sulli's helping out for once? Shocker!" A voice behind them said. Sulli turned around to find Krystal smirking in the doorway before simply turning back around and ignoring the girl.
 
Amber placed the last shirt in her drawer before turning around to greet the unknown girl who stood behind her.
 
"Hey Amber, My name's Krystal. Do you like it here so far?" Krystal asked as she began walking into the room closer towards the two. 
 
Amber eyed the girl, as if she saw a unicorn of some sort. Speechless, she gave a small nod in response. Krystal giggled at the shyness of the new girl and Sulli who was completely aware of the things happening around her immediately remembered how outgoing Amber was when they first met.
 
"Haha! Well it's nice to meet you Amber!" Krystal cheerfully said. But then she continued in more of an unfriendly tone, "And Sulli, why haven't you replied to my text?" she asked.
 
Sulli immediately turned around at the said question and pretended to fix Amber's bed that was already made. Krystal let out a dry laugh before giving Amber a small wave goodbye as she left the room.
 
"You like her?" Sulli asked as soon as the said girl was far away enough not to hear the two. Sulli watched as Amber's face became a light shade of red causing Sulli's insides to turn.
 
"I mean, I don't really know her but she's gorgeous and kind." Amber replied as she moved on to her second bag of belongings.
 
Sulli nodded in acknowledgement. "Ahh, well uhm, Krystal's my ex so I'd like it if I can have my roommate not be romantically associated with my ex." Sulli bluntly said.
 
Amber froze for a second before quickly nodding her head, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I'll make sure i won't grow feelings for her. Roommate code!" Amber slightly shouted causing a small chuckle to escape Sulli's lips.
 
"Alright, I'm gonna go get some sleep since you interrupted my nap from before!" Sulli jokingly said as she walked towards her bed and tucked herself in.
 
Amber silently nodded as she continued to quietly put the rest of her belongings away. A few minutes later a knock on the doorway was heard from behind her, she turned around to find Dr. Ji Suk Jin waiting for her with a smile. He glanced at the sleeping Sulli being careful not to awake her as he mouthed, "It's time."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the long wait guys I was stuck in a blizzard all week with horrible wifi. But, i'm back and next week is February vacation so lots of updates. Uh-Oh! Some Kryber and Jungli huh..Let's hope everything goes alright with Amber.