two

My protective sister

"well class,today we have two new student..please introduce yourself" miss han let hanna talk first since her brother is a quiet guy.."oh, well i'm lee hanna....i'm from seoul and this is my oppa lee byunghun just call him l.joe okay....i hope that everyone can accept us in the class" hanna and l.joe bowed to the class.."okay you two can sit in front of chunji place...over there okay you can go to your seats now" hanna and l.joe just nod and sit in their seat and miss han just continue what she teach the class just now....."hi, my name is hana...i bet you must chunji right???"hanna want to shake her hand with chunji.....chunji want to take hanna's hand but when he see that baro and his gang  stared at him, he just nodded and focus on miss han teaching....

l.joe pov

"well class,today we have two new student..please introduce yourself" i let hanna introduce me since i am too lazy to talk.....then my eyes captured a beautiful man at the back of the class...when miss han say to sit in front chunji, i guess it's his name i became excited but still act cool....i feel that i'm already fall in love....when hanna having conservation with him....a-ah his voice is so sweet.....suddenly i'm thinking about hanna .....if he be my boyfriend of course hanna will beat him up...yes with her innocence face no one will believe that she is a mafia just like me and my family but hanna is the biggest mafia between all of us...there once i have a boyfriend and her gang beat him up until the guy broke up him with me two day after we're having relationship....i don't want him to hurt because of me so i made decision to hide my feeling to him and just having life just like usual..

reccess time(11;45 a.m)

everyone is going to the canteen....hanna  doesn't feel  that she want to go to the canteen so she just ask her brother to buy her some bread and milk for her.....then hanna see a group of boy approaching chunji and pulled him out of the class.....hanna followed them secretly and reached to the back of the school...she saw that chunji have been beaten by the boys and she quickly stops them...."what are you doing...why are you bullying him...are all of you crazy???" hanna put chunji behind her and protect him using her body..."jinyoung-ah get this out of these places if she doesn't want to die"  hanna punched  jinyoung and quickly go to baro.."what you just saying that i'm a bicth...how could you huh...then i will show you what this can do"

 

 

 

 

a/n=i'm sorry because not update this story in a short time because i'm having exam this year i just can update sometime....so what will hapen to baro and his gang wait in the update