three

My protective sister

 

."what you just saying that i'm a bicth...how could you huh...then i will show you what this can do" hanna pushed baro and beated his team until they almost can't move..."don't you dare to play with this okay" she take chunji with her and immeadietly go back to their class..."t-thanks for saving me, hanna" chunji is still shocked with what just happen...."it's nothing you should reported that you have been bullying by them why don't you do that"chunji don't know what to answer hanna question...."i-i" then l.joe come with the food on his hand..."hanna here is your food"hanna says thanks to her oppa and want to eat it then she hear chunji's stomache sound hungrily and make her chuckle....."here just take this...i can just buy another else....oppa can you watch him i'm scared something happen to him ok" hanna get up and go to the canteen....

l.joe pov

"here just take this...i can just buy another else....oppa can you watch him i'm scared something happen to hhim ok" hanna get up and go to the canteen....there's an akward between me and chunji....."so what actually happen to you" i bravely ask him....."actually i have been bully by baro and his team since a long time ago when i'm on a primary school they start to take my money and kick me sometime untill i move to the secondary but after that they come to bullying me again since they move to the same school as i'm" he answer honestly to me since i'm a guy .....he a little bit shy to say this to hanna...."and they always say that i'm ugly nerd that doesn't need to live" chunji says almost cry..."actually you're a bit cute to me" what how can this word out of my mouth....i can see him blushed hard and i could'nt help but just smile too...

that how us when hanna not around and we decide to make relationship when i can't help myself from loving him....i also tell him why i don't want hanna know that we're having relationship and gladly he just accept it with his whole heart.....

*one day*(at home)

chunji is at my home today since hanna going out because of her mafia thing....i decide to do this thing today cause i'm scared i can't to this thing later....i quickly pull chunji inside my room and quickly pushed him to wall near the door and locked him..."l.joe-ah, what are you doing....."

 

a/n=could'nt wait what happen after this.....